APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbxk6mTVOKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needed alphacentauri coin...

tfw only 48k at 2 sats.. i will never make it

>tfw had 500k at 1 sat and sold at 2 sat because this is a shitcoin that will go nowhere
o i am laffin

Mooncoin was my first foyer into trading crypto. Put £10 worth up front into it at 1sat, already worth +£100.

Exciting times ahead. It'll prob turn into 50sat/£700, and I'll take £500 and put it straight back into trading, rinse and repeat.

I'm sorry.

I bought at 1 sat, sold at 2 because I didn't believe in the autism

I'm sorry.

I will never doubt biz again.

Laffin that you could have had 5x more profits if you just waited a day?

BUY THE FUCKING MEMES. I PUT A LOAN OUT TO INVEST IN MOON.

it actually wouldve been 10x profits but this coin wasnt going to go anywhere 1 week ago so i sold

DUMP
U
M
P

DUMP
U
M
P

DUMP
U
M
P

Bad call brother.

tfw when had 1M @ 1 sat and sold @ 3 sats

Well I lack precognition so.

remember one lad claiming he'd eat his hat if it got to 10sat

mooncoin, I am sorry I was mean to you.
I never thought you would acheive what you have done. It is truly miraculous. All the naysayers, myself included, did you a terrible wrong.
I never imagined you would hit 10 satoshis; I never imagined a 580BTC 24 hour volume. I disrespected your hardworking devs and denied your marketing teams their due.
I know I missed the 10x gainz, but I wish that you will shower me with 10x more gainz in exchange for this apology.
I believe in you now, mooncoin, and I believe that you will reach 100 satoshis and far behind.
Please forgive me, I did not know what i was saying.

that's like 20$ user

impatient fucks. how hard is it just to wait a week? 'waaah gimme my money NOW!'

by selling it you (mostly) make it worse for every else, except the people who are wise enough to pick up what you dropped. you're no different than pajeet

This should happen to everyone ONCE, and one time only. You held fucking gold in your hands, a coin thats actually worth something at 1-2 sat, from here you can literally only go up. If you ever do this again you should just ban yourself from trading forever.

What is actually special about this coin besides the insane coin supply? The moonlanguage is dumb, and who is going to use social media to get more mooncoins?

10 sats!

9.2 mil at 1 sat and 13 mill at 2 sat. You motherfuckers were laughing while I studied the HODL.

Started selling at 8 and just finished dumping it all. Even if it goes to 30 I have no regrets. This was easily the largest and fastest gain I've gotten.

Never doubt Veeky Forums.

The volume is insane, nearly 600btc. I don't know how bittrex and the other more popular exchanges judge coins, but I'm guessing volume is one of the factors. Looking good!

Since you obv don't like to actually read, heres a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbxk6mTVOKA

>Literally hates doubling his money with moon at 10 sat already in 2 days of activity

Ok, there is one overall theme I see in every Mooncoin thread. What is it with all you people acting tough with: "I bought 500K, I bought 1M, I bought 100K" etc.

I mean I don't want to be a rich fagget or smth, but you guys are literally talking about $20-100 ...Why even bother?

That even means that when you bought it, you "invested" like $10-20...why? Literally, honest question. Why would you put $10 in a coin?

>what do you mean you people

That being said. TO DA MOON

Thinking bittrex cant say no for long. Easily 2000btc volume on bittrex.

20 satoshi is coming.

Iron hands here with 80mil. Still waiting for trex add

>Bought 700k for $25

Heh

Join the club friend, also 80M since 2 sat. Exciting stuff

I got in at 1sat. Been shaky at times, but watching walls being eaten then buy support double, triple, quadripple. Lers go trex!

Noice. Gonna hold though. Bitcointalk community is quite active, hopefully they can push it on new exchanges.

HAHA YES! I got in sub sat! Every 1 sat increase is > 100% profit for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much though?

> 1-2 sat
> can literally only go up

Something can be worth less than 1 sat if its in a trade pair with a coin other than BTC. How is this not fucking obvious to you guys?

>Even if it goes to 30 I have no regrets.

And when it goes to 1000? 2000? 20,000?

Volume was 200$ 3-4 weeks ago. It's over 2.1 million right now. Sell walls are getting BTFO, again and again. 28 BTC 8 sat wall went down in minutes and flipped 15 BTC to the buy side.

I don't want to see you crying about how much more you could have made, kid.

Bought 15MM at 1 sat I'm kekking so hard

BMW HERE I COME

That feel when I bought mooncoin at 1 sat. Everyone made fun of me. I've made 10x my money, if I were to cash out.

That feel that this coin is skyrocketing.

That feel when a lot of things in my life are shit but I'm going to lambo land because I was in the right thread at the right time.

That feel when this will hit at least 100 sat, just look at the goddamn momentum. Was going to sell at 10 sat but not anymore.

Feels good man.

Moon looks unstoppable right now.

It is. Everyone HODL your moon. Buy moon because there's still gains to be made. Only thing I regret is not buying more moon. Thinking about buying in more at 10 sats this is gonna blow up so big.

Oh only 2 mil, wasn't about to throw actual money at it, too risky. But now I'm wishing I bought more below 1 sat

Your apology has been accepted user, the chief of the marketing team gives you his blessings, now go, buy more MOON, and watch as we break through these last sell walls and start rocketing through.

mother moon, i am so sorry. sold you at 2 sats

I had put almost 200 bucks at 1sat.

Happy where im at.