/KIDS/ General

Night-time flight edition

What is KIDS? A crypto backing program to help educate kids on the value of spending and saving.

To be implemented into schools and colleges and already has a commercial circulating to garner some media attention.

>Sources:

kidscoin.co.nz/

maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40

twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055

>Exchange:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

>KIDS current perks:

- Very very low low buy in
- has paperthin buywalls
- is dipping slightly after breaking 10x last night surpassing what even Moon did in 2 weeks
- has the potential to launch as an educational platform

Are you onboard for a moon mission, or will you let the KIDS down?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0
kidscoin.co.nz/
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40
twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IM HERE WITH YOU OP!

IM BALLS DEEP IN KIDS

>tfw you own 2+million KIDS
as soon as it hits 50 satoshis we'll have 10 times gains if you get now at 5

Neat concept and cheap but

>Helping Aussie children

Is the high risk high reward really worth it to educate tiny shitposters?

>already 6 sats
Yeah buy this if you want to give your your money to the people who bought at 1 sat.

Nothing personel kid

>so many spelling errors
I'm good for now.
Sounds like a good idea, but smells like a bad scam

I have no children

I have no KIDS

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0

> Supply: 4 Billion
> Premine: 16%
> 640 Million premined coins being dumped

Shits been fluctuating between 3 and 7 sat all day after the panic selling at 10 last night, but it's a fairly stable line averaging around 5 sat.

You can just buy the dips to 3 and sell at 6-7 for a double on your ROI or just HODL until it breaks 10 and then gets stonewalled again at 14 for a couple days. It's 2x-4x investment with how flimsy the walls are. But for God's sake don't wait around after that.

Unless bittrex or someone picks it up to exchange as well, a long hold on yobit could rip your arms off with bags to hold.

So if I put down 400 at 4 sat and it goes to 8 I'll have 800 USD right?

First time no-coiner trying to see if this can be my first moon mission.

What does this mean?

>moon
it would be a mars mission
I got redd at 5 sat and when it was 40 sat it made me x8 gains already

been holding since 2 sat, but yeah, yobit hell is a burden. But on the pluside the chinese buy en masse for small bursts when they wake up.

But right now the correction got it to around 6 sat stable. So the next pump will break 10 sat easy.

Go for the 2x if you want to play it safe, HODL if you're willing to lose your investment or if you were lucky enough to buy in below 5 sat at the correction line.

You're gonna make it user.

How hard was the 20 sat wall for Redd?

Also isn't Redd on most exchanges from the start?

Right now yobit is the only avenue for KIDS. So it's not gonna shoot up as fast without being added to other exchanges right?

Ok poorfag now the proud owner of 125 KIDS, can I still get a ride to Lambo land?

lmfao 125? isn't that like 1 cent or something?

Holding 2.5 m kids purchased for 2sat.
What price should I hold for?

shot for 18-20, expect correction at 14 if volume doesn't get too high.

Fairly new coiner, but ive been around on POLO for a while. Not used to dealing with this meme/shit coins.

I decided to take a chance on KIDS because there was a lot of hype on biz and shit and well ive never bought a coin for this low a price. i bought KIDS at 4 sats.

I dont have a problem holding, but i am kicking myself for not selling at 8 or 9 last night. Hell i could have bought back in at 3-4 today.

KIDS is my first moon mission that i intended to ride. Im just concerned after looking more into it that this coins is sketchy as all get out. Spelling mistakes on your official website? I dont know i need some comfort and advice. I dont want to bail at 6 and take some small time gains, but i dont want to check it in a month and its at 30 sats or something crazy.

Advice to the guy new to shit/meme coins? Can this piece of shit scam coin go up?

I think the shit about people using it in an education capacity is just that, bullshit. IM nervous anons. What do?

all of these low-price coins are scams, the only chance of making money is from the shilling and the organised pump and dumps. Website/wallet/project/whitepaper are irrelevant.

Don't give into the FUD. Its a school sponsered function by aussies, the spelling errors aside, its already being used in schools in NZ and literally just entered the market.

The correction from 10 sat to 5 already means you're in the green (slightly) from your 4 sat investment. Just ride it out wait for the dip purchase to become the pump tonight.

>Bitbean is a scam

Yeah ok

If this advice is directed to help me as opposed to harm me i feel like it has, That was my biggest question does infrastructure and all that crap matter in these shitcoins. Apparently it does not. I feel a lot more confident in my HOLD now. Im in big(for me), hoping to catch a train to mordor here.

XAVIER COIN FLYS FIRST, SORRY BOYO

Can you stop shilling your pedo coin please? I know it is from Veeky Forums group.

The one problem i have is that there is no mention of the coin being available on any exchange on the website at all.

im balls deep at 1.7 mil on this coin, but im pretty worried too.

Yobit confirmed it on twitter. But they literally jusst made their website a few days ago, so its not surprising (hence the spelling errors) but thats Ausfag teachers for you.

Regardless with it already being in some schools in NZ, its going to sore.

I'm aiming to take profit at 10 and then rebuy from all the streetshitter weakhands dumping, then sell again at 15 or so. Rebuy if it dips down to 12 or less. Then check it again in a couple weeks. I won't buy more than I originally had though, will just profit take and cashout. If it doesn't dip that's still a nice profit for me.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEE THINK OF THE KIDS?!

Ffs, stop shilling the shitcoin. I am not even hating the coin but the shameless and groundless shilling.

Kidscoin has a collorfull hand as logo, nit the K-ish one from the NZ-version.

Open up the site, it has nothing to do with cryptos. It never even mentions something like "currency". You all get robed by a group that is posting this shit all day already.

Why do you hate kids?
You monster!

Do it for the KIDS man.

KIDS is going up again.

What's the best coin to transfer over to yobit? Bitcoin takes too long? and also anyone else here can't WAIT for kids to get to a better exchange so you can gtfo yobit?

BTC would take upwards to 20 minutes

ETH would only take 3-5.

LTC is almost instant

It's going up!!!!!!

BLAST OFF

Get on board.

BUY BUY BUY BUY

LETS FUCKING GO KIIIIIIDS

It slowed down a bit? B U Y

THE 8 WALL SHALL FALL IN 10 MINUTES BROTHER

TO THE MOON FELLOW KIDS

Besides that commercial, how do you know that?

we need a whale to pump us up a few sats tonight

>all these fags selling at 7 sats.

Hmmhm...i reckon even a bad coin can have a market cap of 100million. Hmm.

I reckon every coin is going up. You ought not miss out. Mhmmh.

Check the first two links that OP posted
>kidscoin.co.nz/
>maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

Now check the second two
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40
>twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055

Notice how none of the logos or content in the first two links match up with anything in the second two? Notice how the bitcointalk thread has only three pages? Now try to google "KIDS coin crypto." Isn't it strange that nothing even remotely related to KIDS coin shows up?

Fuck off m8

fucking brainteaser bruh.

They use the same art assets, both are from NZ, and have the same dates around them for start time and implementation.

>fuding this hard
lmaoing at your life, we're making mad bucks here

Keep coping with your fake news

these fucking walls

((((16% premined))))

I'll donate 100 KIDS right now to a wallet, because this shit needs some HYPE

Why does my balance on the "Balances" say i have 500k KIDS but on the sell section it says i have 0?

here we goooooo

EVERY 100,000 KIDS EQUALS 1 BJ FROM DGB-CHAN

DON'T YOU WANT DGB-CHAN TO LIKE YOU?

BUY
BUY
BUY

>ll
Gimme teh KIDS
KJdoAaqhrX1RW2hWPqkuNz9U46d79jGsHY

You cant sell kids you're already selling, dumbshit.

just refresh the page or select the stock again to refresh balances. it's a yoshit thing

"Withdrawal addresss is denied" sorry mante