Its another bitcoin is dropping in value episode

>its another bitcoin is dropping in value episode

FUCK THIS SHIT i JUST STARTED TRADING TODAY WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING TO SHIT RIGHT WHEN I START.

Should I use this opportunity to get in or is it crashing back to earth?

because the world is obviously out to financially ruin you

duh

Because you're a fucking normie and we had plans to dump it as soon as normies come here for month.

Surprise surprise mothafucka we've been expecting you.

Literally in the exact same boat, luckily I diversified,but still it kind of sucks

You do know you're supposed to buy low and sell high right? The fact that prices are dropping right when you want to get in is a GOOD thing you dingus

SELL SELL SELL

illuminati

if you haven't bought before and you'd like to, best set up an exchange account right now, so you are ready to buy when the price is at its lowest
getting an account verified takes a LOT of fucking time and the dip could already be long gone when you're finally ready

It will rally monday it always does literally the markets are just getting started by normies so i dont see why it will pop before 4500. A mid-week dip when people get home from work on the east coast until the west coast further dumps is common I guess.

Don't even bother trying to help the retard

Your panic is my tuition fees

Dip today or not yet?

I don't think it should go below 2500 for quite some time

>buy btc at 2750 USD
>rate will be calculated at time of tx completion
>still didnt get the btc
Keep dropping baby!

loled

Fellow cursed user here. My portfolio has been teasing breaking 5 figures for a couple of days, ~9850 at. Universe says no.

That's never going to happen, retard

>ITS GOING TO 100,000 PER COIN GUYS!!!

>mass selloffs every time it goes up a few hundred dollers

--> Going up from the low of 2,640. I think we're about stable after that huge sell off. I got a half coin in for 2,750 and eagerly await next weekend when we go up up up again!

I just got to 1200 yesterday and now I'm back to 1100s. Oh well it'll go back up

True for all crypto rn

So this whole thing for me started about a month aho
I bought into some mildly expensive coins and over time have seen them accumulate
I started at $35,, which slowly went to $50, which then went up to about $230
Not bad I say, but now, all my portfolio is accumulatively worth about $30
So if I pulled out now it'd only be a loss of $4-ish
so, like, as a noob-ish I've never experienced such a dip, is this regular? if the coin has steadily been gaining value, then dips, but not to an ATL, will it continue to grow and then dip a little?

As someone with $200 of my money in the game and a portfolio of $550 that is now $450, I figure at worst I just spent $200 to learn about forex investment in a much faster-paced environment than regular forex, and probably learned more than I would in a class or seminar on the subject for a fraction of the price. And if the whole crypto market crashes for 2 years like last time, well, I'll actually be able to take advantage of that next time.

>a few hundred dollars

eth cuck pls leave

>lost 20 bucks today

this why this stupid god doesn't exist because he dnt care about humanity needs he just ignores us because he just doesn't give a shit about and humans and he cant help bc he dnt exist sciince all that matters he can help hs

oh no doubt, the reason I'm working with such tiny numbers was purely for learning experience, I could have put more in and had similar returns, but I'd have taken less risks. It's been fun too, very fun. It's just interesting to see how a coin's value is, even after a dip, worth more than it was a month back.

I did the same when it was about to start mooning and got jewed out of $$$ as they waited like 20 hours for it to stop rising until they sent out my coins
worst of all I lost a lot of nice alt coin gains in the meanwhile

Are you me ?

literally just wanted it to reach 5 figures as a symbolic threshold and now I'll have to wait for the bounce

Once you hit five figures you will realilze just how little money that is

Fuck yes, my bit coins arrived today after taking 3 weeks of verification bullshit

I came at the right time, Im BUY BUY BUY this low shit

see yall on the moon, or I guess Ill be going solo

CASH OUT ALL YOUR CRYPTOS THE BUBBLE HAS POPPED SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Cope more, nocoiner

Niggas don't know about longing shit! Talkin' bout "OH NO I LOST A FRACTION OF A CENT PER SHARE I'M BROKE SELL SELL SELL!"

You'll never get that lambo money! RALLY WITH ME AND RIDE THE STORM ANONS! WE'RE GONNA LET THIS SHIT RIDE TONIGHT!

kek

Fucking this.

Newbies dropping shit because it's down 10%-20%. This is crypto for God's sake.

this so much, 2 weeks ago i had $4k, one morning i woke up and I had $12k, after the initial euphoria wore off i realized i really want 30k... human greed is obscene

Weakhanded normies don't know the pain of putting your life savings into ETH at $15 and watching it dip to $7 and staying there for a year

brainlets don't know when to take their profits and buy back the dip.

I started with 5k and now have 22k and feel like its nothing.

I've literally never had that much cash at one time in my life wtf is wrong with me

stop being weak hand baby back bitches, god damn.
EVERYTIME BTC HAS DROPPED HAS IT GONE BACK BELOW ITS PREVIOUS?
We've gone down a little bit then it goes higher than before

I'm in the same boat as you, only I started with 3k.

I think it's because we realize that we're still going to have to wagecuck, since 20-25k is nothing in the long run.

H
O
D
L

Bitcoin is a dying whore

similar

it actually makes me mad that making this much out of nothing is possible. I also realize I'll probably never get this much gains ever again. I'm going to have to work full time for years to save up an equal amount if cash. That is depressing as shit.

Dude, just be happy you made some good money. This opportunity probably won't come again.