Bitcoin correction

How low do you think Bitcoin will dip down?

$1500

3500 on monday when everyone's buy limit resets on coinbase and they add to their portfolio.

GDAX as of just a moment ago.

It'd be great if we could find a floor at at least $ 2300. But anything above $ 2100 and I'll be happy.

everyone with enough money to affect the price of BTC use real exchanges, not babbybase

I'm just trying to fund my anime (._. ) It's really good but I'm also really poor. I started with $60 and now it's $400. Idk what to do now though. I've kinda hit the buyin ceiling.

Dipped below $2,700.

I'm psyched! I got a coin for 2,740!

It'll be to the moon in no time!

>I started with $60 and now it's $400

Good work, user. I'd like to see what others say but if this trend continues with BTC then this weekend might be a good time to buy. No one knows what might happen and how far the correction will go.

Seems reasonable.

"Correction". A few auto-selling computer scripts in a hard-drive fired off like neurons in a cybernetic brain. Whatever. Loose hands selling to profit their jew FIAT isn't going to shake this tree of it's apples. My resolve remains strong - I just wish I hadn't been on the $700 --> $400 panic. I sold all my coins to afford meme-college.

You can ride out some altcoins with your $400 and work your way up. We're all gonna make it, user. This whole practice takes a strong grip and being able to not lose your head during the swings. Reminds me a lot of online poker.

You it will dip lower this weekend?
I shouldn't drop my money for some BTC yet?

I wouldn't mind if she corrected my bitcoin, if you get my drift

$1000, hope it's not hard enough to cause another bear year

>I shouldn't drop my money for some BTC yet?
should you drop money on something that has gone parabolic and has been in a bull trend for well over a year? I don't know, user.

This. The swings can are just the same as the swings variance brings to poker. Returns are never going to be linear but we'll get there.

You grow immune to it and hardly notice the swings.

Nearly dipped below $2,600 but it fought back. The big buy wall at $2,630 been there for a while now.

>The swings can are just the same as the swings variance brings to poker.

Exactly. I guarantee tons of players are in on this market. Takes a lot of the same skills and personality traits.

a believable correction should hit around 1500 at least

anything above is just dipping around. look at the fucking weekly chart, that parabolic curve sets off all alarms

Any thoughts on where Ethereum will bottom out at?

Looks like BTC is saved, back onwards to the moon.

Shot back up to $2,700 pretty fast. Eager to see what it looks like by tomorrow morning.

The real question is what will happen to the alts once bitcoin re-corrects?

I FUCKING NEW IT WOULD

SUCK IT PICASSO YOU BITCH

AND YOU HUGH JAINUS, SUCK IT

you didn't even call it but you freak me out, fucking big headed bastard