what's best?

what do you use?

BAT.

It's gonna pump very soon.

XRP

i'm assuming this is stock
?

/pol/ get off this board.

legit my second time here. my first i lurked but had no clue wtf any of the terminology meant i'm just tryna make $ like the rest if yas

then maybe you should fucking lurk more
even 2 hours of lurking and you'd have basic knowledge

Lurk faggot

Lurk, nigger. AT this point you might as well light your $100 bill on fire and let it burn. You'll achieve the same effect.

You were going to invest $100 in... stock?

Whats with the influx of normies trying to jump on this train recently. If you gonna try at least go research wtf youre doing first

look you jews i already said i didn't know shit the least you could do is point me in the right direction

1. buy ETH at an exchange
2. either trade for other coins or hold in your wallet
3. profit

the market today is such that you have to be an idiot to lose

THANK YOU all i wanted was this

NHS and other computer system hack around the world and the hackers demand to be paid in bitcoin which was worth about £1500.

Everyone remembered it from when it cropped up in the news in 2014 when that Norwegian encryption guy realised his $17 he bought of bitcoin in 2009 was worth 1million. The. Thought "oh shit, that could have been me if I bought some in" so they hopped on the train as an investment

google bitcoin

I saw reckful talking about buying bitcoins on stream today (he's a twitch streamer with a huge following)

end times are near

Guess I'm an idiot then because everythings going down today. No juicy gains today guess I'll just keep hodling.

>today
>implying the lambo just shows up in your garage overnight

It takes time and solid research to find the wheat amongst the chaff. Good luck noob faggot.

READ BITCH

100 dollars? Thats how much my breakfast cost this morning

maybe stick to watching childrens cartoons and let daddy work the market

lurk to find out how bitcoin and cryptocurrency is. Then buy AnimeCoin

50% XVG 50% KIDS.

Both are going to moon tonight. XVG give you the steady and safe gains, KIDS for the quick but risky gains.

KIDS
This coin's a fucking scam but go on and tell me lies about it mooning idc anymore.

jesus christ get the fuck out then you fucking faggot, lurk moar

You did see that damn near every alt is tanking right now, being tied to btc. Why are you so sure that XVG AND Kids is going to moon?

shut up, get the fuck out and fuck off.
idiot.

shut it, cunts. everybody was new once.

and most people lurked or asked honest questions, they didn't come in and say
>spoonfeed me

I said a point in the right direction. or at least what you cum-skins use.