Swarm City SWT

>wants to be "the decentralized uber/airbnb"
>no app
HAHAHAHHAAAHHHHAHAH DID YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS COIN WOULD GET YOU TO THE MOON?

ALSO,
>forked from a scam project
>no whitepaper
>barely a roadmap
>information is spread out everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
fusion.kinja.com/why-austins-anti-uber-start-up-is-probably-doomed-1793860698
porcfest.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol this shit will definitely never catch on with normies long term then .

>oh no, it's dipping
>buy more of our bags guys
LOOKS LIKE IT'S STILL A SCAM HAHAHAAH

the devs and marketing team are fucking amateurs.
get out if you can. i sold it all

Hope you made a profit too amigo

What's with all the FUD? Trying to buy in cheap. The devs literally have the channel open in slack so you can see their progress in real time. They won't just compete with uber, they will compete with craigslist. I don't even own the coin and I see the potential.

STOP IT UR MAKING ME NERVOUS

i sure did, thanks for caring senpai.

Its more like a decentralized craigslist. Doesnt need an app.

Thanks for replying to your own post it really highlight your autism

I screenshot your thread so I can laugh at you when it hits $100 by the end of the summer

If they aren't going to develop an app for it, how exactly do they expect it to circulate? At least reddcoin is AT LEAST going to be the currency of reddit (it's named redd[it]coin).

How exactly do you expect this to blow up?

is that screenshot meant to be incriminating? not even uber have a native mobile app, it's just a website in a shell

lmao piece of shit newfag, don't you see we have IDs here? you're seriously retarded and you cannot even FUD properly, get out and never come back you useless pile of crap

The first post you linked is a complementary post. The second one is a reply to a fellow smart guy. You guys are seriously idiots for holding those bags AND for thinking that someone who makes a thread is allowed only one post. Looks like you're the newfags.

How are they planning to compete when you have to be at a fucking desktop to find a ride?

You have to use the phone browser

How are you planning on surviving when you're such a stupid nigger? I guess you'll suck government dick till you die because that's the only way you'll make it, being as dumb as you are.

It's funny how defensive you idiots are about the shitcoins you're holding. Any small criticism and you guys flip the fuck out.

The website they have now is shit and doesn't give me any confidence that a mobile version they cobble together will be any better.

Nice deflection there, faggot. Normies will want an app, you know, those fancy things their competitors Uber and Lyft have had out for years.

That's exactly what I'm implying by making this thread jeez

Actually I just enjoy cussing people out. I don't give a fuck about what anyone is saying, I've already analyzed this for myself a long time ago and placed my bets. I'm up on my investment and can leave at anytime. I literally don't give a shit, I'm here to cuss you out for pure entertainment and trolling reasons. We could be talking about anything, it just so happens to be Swarm City. Either way I'd have suggested for you to go suck a massive dick, choke on it, and die.

buy a telescope

i'll wave to you from the moon

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
>implying it's not going to be mobile-friendly
Every single mock-up they have is depicted as a mobile app.

S C A M
I
T
Y

If you don't own SWT I suggest you make sure your family is on your will right now, and get life insurance, because the gains you missed out on are going to lead to your suicide, stupid niggers.

>FUDing the most under valued token on the market

Gee I can't imagine why someone would do that.

It ain't going below 3$ ever again faggot, get rekt you missed out. You going to miss out on sub 8$ swarm too?

I thought you were suggesting that that was somehow acceptable, sorry.

Lol this is probably dutchdude given the autisticness of his posts and how rapid they are. I guess after the XBY rally he gave up. Gotta fud something and be productive, right?

Of course Swarm is going to have a mobile app. Literally their platform is based off of it.

If you are aware of SW and at least dont hold a small speculative amount you're a fucking retard.

It's not FUD, dipshit. This is straight from the horse's mouth.

Ok lets make this a bit more clearer....the Swarm developers themselves will not be making the mobile app. The Swarm website will be optimized for mobile, but they are not making the app....

...However, the Ether platform and ecosystem allows for other apps to be created on top on their platform. That's the genius vision of Swarm. They DONT want it centralized. They envision Swarm City to be the platform for other open source apps to be built upon it.

The future for ETH is insane. There are a whole host of new apps and plugins that are coming out for the Ether network. This shit is no joke! Swarm is going to be like Craigslist with the Ether Blockchain Ecosystem. It's going to be fucking nuts.

Uhhhh no shit. We new this for almost a year now that this token was a piece of shit. Wtf would you ever buy this? Didn't you do your research?

>fusion.kinja.com/why-austins-anti-uber-start-up-is-probably-doomed-1793860698

So the coin is shit because of some article talking about their old token a year ago. And I'm supposed to drop my bags over this? LMAO

All you need to do is go over to their website. It speaks for itself. Team members are doing interviews on youtube. There is already a basic system running on their website.

You could not have picked a worse project to FUD.

I was balls deep into this till today, especially with Vitalik's dad on the fucking Advisory board.

How the hell do they NOT make an app for this?

There will be an app. There will be many apps. It's just the swarm devs won't be making it.

If they had an official app it wouldn't be DECENTRALIZED, get it now?

hes trying to fud it pretty aggressively check out his other threads

Actually 3/4 of the "team" working on Swarm City is made of fake people with a whole bunch of fake online profiles. It's really easy to check it out. Idk why people still believe this shit is real. Even the "girl" who does most of the marketing is a 45 year old guy from a totally different country.

>Arcade City

No shit Arcade City went bust. Its openly talked about how the leader was a piece of shit and how Swarm City forked off of them. This is not fucking news at all.

Each marketplace is centralized anyway. They could come up with an app and make it open source and each marketplace can fork it but they don't for god knows why.

AND if they don't build an app what have they built? Just an escrow service that counts how many transactions each entity has done as a measure of reputation. And at best, you get a craigslist where you pay with ether with the addition of escrow and 'reputation'. That doesn't seem to be worth making an entirely new coin.

damn dude, you might actually be retarded.

You're the one behaving the most like a nigger/child in this thread

>paaaaaaay attention to meeeeeee
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You were abused, weren't you?

Honestly SWT seems like it _could_ work as a token, and be quite popular. Unfortunately the reputation and the origin of this coin really have to make you take a second look.

Problems with the coin:

- The team seems to have a high ratio of marketing and biz types with fewer developers to back it than other tokens. A smell that smells like less a good software dev team and more like biz devs hired some rando coders and now they are SCRUMing and they are so fucking AGILE n shit yeah story points.

- Arcade City as origins, no more needs to be said. Who knows how much people from that debacle have influenced / are currently influencing SWT development.

- Lack of significant progress. Every day other coins are churning out updates and features. SWT is not. Website still sucks. Everything around the coin kinda sucks. Aparently no mobile app either. Half the fucking computers out there today are mobile phones.

Not saying it's impossible, but there's a reason why this token is not popular. People see increased risk from the above factors. As Kevin O'Leary says, 'I'm out'.

No, you're retarded. This coin will never work. The developers are dumbasses, and everyone involved is a scammer.

They're trying to connect people directly while taking a cut of the profit and absolving themselves of all legal and financial liability... it's literally a fucking scam concept. No one will use this bullshit over Uber or lyft.

Wait, isn't that exactly what Uber and Lyft are doing? Except they're playing the system, playing the media, playing everyone essentially, to appear legit? They don't give a fuck about liability and all that shit, they have destroyed countless families. Swarm City on the other hand is providing economic tools for legit businesses to interact in a more efficient way, using the latest p2p tools we have available today. You dumb fuck.

porcfest.com

scroll down that page, look who's a sponsor.

This is merely the beginning, fucc niggas.

>"Uber doesn't have a mobile app" -t brainlet

No, you retard.

Uber is balls deep into self-driving cars because they know the pajeet drivers are the weakest link in the system. The reality is that Uber was just an run around taxi regs

SWT is literally is all of the bad parts, and ONLY the bad parts, of Uber

P L U S it requires a fucking shitcoin to use, which would be a deathblow even if this were the greatest thing since ass-to-mouth

You're so backwards and your type is going to get run the fuck over by crypto more than anyone else, bitch nigger.

You invested in swarm, didn't you? Sorry for your loss.

t. uber exec

I've already doubled, I'm good, and I'm not going to sell and buy your meme coins you faggot. I'm going to keep my coins right where they are, in something that is truly revolutionary, you dumb bitch!

such convincing words, now im sold for sure /sarcasm

You think I'm trying to convince you? Bitch, I hope you miss out. I'm just having fun insulting faggots while I wait for an INEVITABLE moon. Lol

screencap this; Have fun with your shitcoin

nah, you screen cap this and please study it when SWT takes off and you realize what a dumb fuck you were. Maybe you'll learn something, while I'm learning how to operate my Lambo.

>they fell for the FUD

good luck you two, I hope you don't kill yourselves in a month from now when you missed out on ETH 2.0