WARNING: EVERGREENCOIN (EGC) about to be pumped

Dont listen to the shills.

They gonna create a thread on here soon.

You have been warned.

FUCK

Where do you find this shit?

Oh you're on there too?

kek... they mad

Where can I buy this before it gets dumped?

>@BitBeaner

You people are such gargantuan faggots, it's almost not even believable.

That Bitwalda is a nasty piece of work

WHAT IS THIS? Telegram or some shit?

Where can I get this coin???

This poorfag thinks he can phase me.

Stay broker, wagecuck

Bitwalda dumping his coins

Feels good being a double agent.

its on bittrex

ty for the early info ;)

Facebook Messenger

Dude honestly KYS

Should have taken my advice on who the mole was Bitwalda. Now you get burned i guess.

>KekistaniRefugee
HAHAHAHAHAH kill yourself my man

these bitches sell their own mother's for 0.1 BTC

4U

Haha bigniggerjohnson is cool too guys haha
Yeah it's a pump faggots but you can still ride it to 10k sats. Poorfags are poor for a reason.

I had high hopes

Can you share the discord link? I wanna double agent too

Dont waste your time with this shit.

I'm part of this discord. These dudes bitwalda and bitbeaner are whales. Every pump has made me money so far

EGC is todays coin /biz get with it

This isn't even the secret group. This is the group they use to recruit others into the secret group. (last time i checked bitwalda didn't make the cut lel)

Yeah we can ride your shitcoin bags.
Shut the fuck up nigger

Im in. Thank you

They are not whales. They are poorfags that pick coins with no volume. They only buy .05 and sell on Veeky Forums to make their chump change.

ayyyyy SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTON NIGGA

DO NOT BUY EGC

these faggots are going to all the altcoin discords saying they going to pnd the "normies" at Veeky Forums

You guys made me so much money, and probably them, they are disgusting faggots who belong in crypto hell. Don't let them drop the egc bags.

Lol, and there is the dump. Poorfags

Awww... you're pissed you didn't get to dump your worthless piece of shit on biz? LOL

Faggots in that group full of weakhands. Didn't even get a chance to shill on Biz and it's falling apart.

That trip. You made that one foldcoin thread, where have you been?

Eh, they might make it yet

Kek, fucking Bitwalda loser. Always being rejected in life.

ahaha rekt, nice report there user

you are bitwalda you stupid faggot lel

I got in this coin a while ago for the environment angle and I'm disappointed I sold before it gets presented with DIGIBYTE tomorrow

These guys are bottom feeders really, there's no honor among thieves. These fools will be jewing each other out before they know it.

Thats what happens when you get a bunch of weirdos from Veeky Forums together. Of course it fell apart

Kek, if you look closer, you will see my weak photoshop skills. But it was good enough to fool you though.

Yo wtf Bitwalda is the leaker!!!!!

LOL now they are talking about banning people to root out the suspicious rat members.

The funny thing is, they cant ban everyone, cos they need a large number of idiot noobs to do their shilling on Biz and buy coins.

KEKEKEKEKEKE

How do I get invited to pump discord groups please someone invite me I will never chat just lurk.

Please someone invite me.....

[email protected]

They're trying to tag names "@name" though to weed out / clear people though because when you get tagged their whole post gets highlighted orange. But there's at least 2 leakers anyway so they can't rule any one out.

donate and I will invite you:

1QCBZKr196gs7UMhxYYxhxhH2XDE5Bc6Pc

>What did I do

They about to chop off an innocent niggas head

t. Bitwalda

they're getting wrecked. LOL

Get fucked commie I made 20% in ten minutes and I heard about it from this thread

All the admins now left to chat privately. Are you part of that group?

Lol yup, post Bittrex buy/sell big bad

Yeah. This thread was them too:

he cant because discord makes note of who creates a link

Well you are a better spy than me, I never got invited to the private group. I just been lurking around,

>fucking with /pol/
Some people will never learn I guess.

I'm on a bunch of discords. Only thing they are good for is knowing which coins to avoid.

They just made another thread about EGC, bagholders getting desperate

Haha yup, VIPs got theirs as the members were actually buying their coins first. Not a good way to run a discord. Good on OP.

This kind of shit is the best, massive props to OP for stirring up the lizard nest

NZ fag here. I want to join a group like this. Currently have 10kusd but rising.

Looking to take that 10k and make it 5k? Join one of those shill groups.

9. spread your ass for Tyrone in jail

Which group is that?

Dude, start a secret discord and feed us whale info. If you are our double agent, the krill will be able to feed off the whales.

These are not whales. These are literally plebs that buy 0.05 BTC worth of some extremely low volume shit coin and try to sucker Veeky Forums into doing all the work.

Lol top dogs got away with what 1000 Sats? Would love to.see what that discord is doing now. Any updates OP?

*gasp* CHRISCROSS!