EverGreenCoin

Lets be honest guys, we are clearly pumping EGC, and we have a few discord groups on board with us. We are not being sneaky and shilling, we are informing you of what is going on so you can join in and ride it with us. Everyone knows these are all shitcoins, you don't need to feel smart by calling out the coin for being shit. We are just trying to get the 10btc wall out of the way so this thing can moon. You can jump on and take gains, or you can just be a troll, we do not care.

MOON BABY MOON

No. You already bought in and are currently doing nothing except waiting to sell.

this might just work

whats the discord baby

Wow this is an overly honest post. I didn't think I'd ever see honesty on Veeky Forums.. I'll jump on to see where this goes!

Thanks for the honesty, this board needs this kind of teamwork if we wanna compete with the cunt whales
Im in

Finally a fucking coordination. Try reaching us before ICO you fucking Jews

THIIIS

is this man a shill? vote now

this shit realy could work lmao honest motherfucker

I hope you're being sarcastic

These are ALL shills from the discord.

kill yourselves immediately

Every coin that gets pumped once takes off like a week later
This is called a "kickstart" and it's how you make a 1 sat shit coin into a stable 1$ shit coin like pivx or emercoin

Dont believe this faggot. He got called out here and now trying to make amends. Fucking greedy faggots.

i find it hard to believe any discord group is not trying to be sneaky and shilling. these screenshots prove my point

Why wouldn't you want to know about a pump while it happens? That's literally the definition of a safe bet

No, because they don't buy ANYTHING after they announce.

lol

DO NOT BUY
these faggots called Veeky Forums a bunch of bag holding normies
Dont show them any respect. Yes we could buy their coin but there are so many others (mooncoin, mad, espers, ldoge) buy those instead. The people behind those coins are pleasant and deserve their gainz, not these egc faggots.

But they didn't announce it, they got ratted out so it's fair game for everyone right? You can't win if you don't play

Thank you for this moon. Let go any buy some more :)