I am a japanese student

I am a japanese student.
I'm not necessarily good at English.
I'm sorry if my English sentences are incorrect.

Many people slander other countries.
However I think that praising others is better than slandering.
What do you think about it?

Japan sucks

No offense, but this is an /int/ topic.

I think it's mostly just banter. I mean, yeah it's probably better to talk about the positives, but there's nothing wrong with a little joke here and there.

anime doe

>Many people slander other countries.
>However I think that praising others is better than slandering.
Depends on the context. You'll probably be a lot happier of an individual if you spend your time praising something instead of insulting it. In America we call it "looking at the glass half full instead of half empty."

Your English is fine.

But your country is shit and should be nuked again.

Did the Rape of Nanking happen?

This is an anime website so if anyone says they hate japan then ask them what they're doing here.

That being said, taking the piss out of other countries is very fun and I like doing it. If you ask me seriously how I feel I would only have good things to say about a lot of nations but on Veeky Forums its more fun to make fun of them for stupid shit

This.

But Japan is pretty cool.

Except for the skydiving population numbers, high suicide rates, absurdly high working hours and draconian gun control laws.

This post is so quintessentially Japanese I don't doubt your Japanese-ness for a second

俺は日本人のまんこが大好きだ

what made you think that? He might be dirty gaijin

Not the guy, but it's pretty weirdly worded, grammatically correct, but as if written by someone who studied English a lot, but used it and was exposed to it much less.

That's not how the saying goes, nor is it what it means.

Or perhaps sayings are usually vague and can be interpreted in several different ways? Or does that not comply with your autism?

It is how the statement goes and it is also what it means. I know that, because I am American.

I agree, though I do throw plenty of playful banter at Germany.
I like Japan btw.

>i think violence is bad
>lets not do violence

Your view of the world is fucked. The reality is,
we're all fucked.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'

Ghandi wanted nuclear weapons to destroy the world, so dont come here with his pacifist talk

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

>it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron

>high suicide rates
>draconian gun control laws
you gotta choose being mad at one or the other bruv

That makes zero sense. If you're trying to claim guns cause suicide, that's immediately rendered false by the fact that Japan has both high suicide rates and draconian gun laws.