Who /heavybags/ here?

who /heavybags/ here?

>strat
>wavves
>sia

I have both Strat and Sia.

Wtf is going on?

Strat mooned very hard not too long ago so it has an excuse to pullback.

But Sia?

I think theyre really fucking themselves with their horrible fucking wallets. I heard people complaining about Sia wallet countless times and I think the Poloniex wallet error was the final nail in the coffin. Great project but the devs really need to just stop everything their doing and just focus on patching up their fucking wallets. People seem to be getting sick of this shit.

i thinking of switching to storj

Storj is a cheap centralized garbage project compared to Sia. Sia is the superior project but they really need to just fix their fucking wallets. If they just had proper wallets i guarantee you the price would be close to 10x what it is now. After the whole Poloniex debacle, they really need to focus on this shit or people might begin to dump. I know Im starting to consider it. What good is a coin without a proper, polished wallet?

I thought the wallet issue was fixed? I just got SIA for 527SAT

Awkward and heavy bag
MAID
STRAT
GNT
OMNI
SWT
XMR

Qwark.

Get on my level

>XRP
>LTC

Wallet issue on Poloniex was technically fixed but their wallet is still barely-usable, utter garbage. Why cant Sia just get its fucking act together?

> I think theyre really fucking themselves with their horrible fucking wallets.

Really though, in the end there will possibly be like 4 crypto giants (optimistic view of cryptocurrency). Ya'll niggas much realize that most of these coins are shit and no one will use them for purposes other than trading coins.

Sia isn't that heavy unless you bought at the 700 mark lol.

No way.

You clearly have no idea what these projects are created for or what they plan to do. You really think people wont want to use decentralized cloud storage or decentralized exchanges or download pirated files from a decentralized MegaUpload? The reasons for these might be nefarious or just downright illegal, or not, but the demand for these projects is there and money can be very easily made.

nobody gives a shit about that shit desu...there are other coins that you can use for illegal activities. This crypto game is 90% speculation and people throwing money at things. look at motherfucking BITBEAN for example...i mean shit dude...look at mooncoin, look at verge. Wake the fuck up and make some money before you're stuck holding bags for the rest of your life

Stratis a heavy bag after rising over 80000%?
You just bought at ATH or close to it.

>not using ark as safe harbor and buying the dip later

>mfw ARK has kept my portfolio in the green

Thank you, Noah

Stratbois

Everything in Zencrash

XEM, bought at 8.5k
GNT, partially bagholding - bought half at 20260, the other half at 13500 so average is still good.

holding dgb since 100sat, waves, xby, rdd, sc, and some shitcoins which are down relative to a few days back, but still ~50% or way more over buy price, so not bags technically.

I made a hundred bucks out of 85 bucks, then put all of it into STRAT for shits and giggles. Hundred bucks turned into 130 bucks, now the hundred bucks is 112 bucks. I'm thinking of selling some to buy into SIA, either of these coins will experience heavy growth soon. I'm inclined to keep my STRAT though, it's gone into correction mode for some days already. SIA on the other hand has just had a rougher time, I think SIA is the one going into correction mode now.

I really think waves is a good coin, xem too. Its a shame the best and most useful coins don't always do the best though

By the time they're thought of as the best and most useful coins, they've already made a large portion of their gains. Should be obvious but bares repeating, you've got to get in EARLY. None of the top 20 coins at least (other than BTC and possibly ETH) are great investments anymore, relatively speaking.

fix'd

sia is a shitcoin, it's not going anywhere, i invested in that coin in 2015. Why would we need sia when we can do the same thing on an ethereum side chain without having to convert to siacoin and back and forth? It's outdated tech.

The shitcoin pump and dump craze is coming to an end, just hold the good coins.

STRAT and WAVES aren't /heavybags/ they are legitimate projects with good applications. You want to be rich? It's not going to happen over night. Don't fall for the meme. Find some coins you believe in and hold them for a year or two.

SIA going to $12 by end of year
screencap this

>sia is a shitcoin, it's not going anywhere, i invested in that coin in 2015. Why would we need sia when we can do the same thing on an ethereum side chain without having to convert to siacoin and back and forth? It's outdated tech.

This, SIA is old school.

It is all ETH tokens the rage now.

>STRAT and WAVES aren't /heavybags/ they are legitimate projects with good applications.

This is why I went all in on STRAT. Also accepting the fact that I might be left with $1000 from my initial $5000 investment

>BAT

I got in really early and doubled my money. After it dipped some I doubled down at what I thought was the bottom.

Lows were made to be broken lads.

>WAVES
>Heavy bags
You bought at 250k right? Just wait it out

$NXS

>tfw bought at $6

>This is why I went all in on STRAT
during this dip i loaded even more up on strat, its 80% of my folio now

>Set a limit order for 2780$ on BTC
>Stop paying attention to the price for a few hours
>BTC has tanked and now I'm stuck at what I originally thought was a low price
Never leave an order open if you're not watching the charts

How much you holdin? Wish I could get more BTC to buy in, maybe I'll try and grab some more when BTC hits its bottom of the dip

XBY
SIA
REDD
Verge
DGB

I aint worried for SHIT
HODL like a mother fucker

>tfw bought sia at 670

7 million KIDS I bought in at 1 sat. I'm in for the long haul.

If it breaks 10 I'm going in for another 2 million and never letting go until we hit the moon.

In it for the long haul huh?

was somewhat heavy in RDD, bought 7.5m at 4 sat sold all in the 120's. Just debating on buying back, but as it appears the hype has died and its struggling to keep its head above 100

i bought all these in last two days from random shit i saw shilled here.

what do ?

it's all been pumped and dropped already right ?

I just spent .003 btc on a bunch of shitcoins

brb kms

>expecting immediate gains from STRAT and WAVES

these are the quintessential "long hodl" coins, talking YEARS./ what the fuck were you expecting?

if you want quick gainz you do shit like moon, kids, bitbean

It genuinely confuses me that people don't know that STRAT's a long-term hold coin. Like, that's what so many people have said from the damned start. Everyone else is just expecting moon missions right out of the gate

Sia was one of the only coins that I've ever sold at a loss. That shit is going to have a rocky near future that I don't want to be a part of.

Everything i have is a heavy bag

its literally cp storage: the coin.

>First Blood

Why would you do that to yourself?

>cp storage:the coin
Explain, i am already in a boner.

now you've got my interest

honestly i dont know anymore

it looked great with the whole e-sports betting meme, and i thought it would shoot up in value since it was just added to bittrex

probably my worst call ive made so far

>every coin is a fucking meme

Jesus, you played yourself. Only thing remotely noteworthy is sia.

Just hold those coins. They'll get pumped again and pull be able to dump them

This guy knows. Waves will pound butthole over the summer.

10,000 in LTC at 30