Same shit is happening to me, you are not alone op

It's Gona be a long night shift for me

Just HODL and/or buy the dip.

I told you to stay with Vanguard.

You fell for the internet money meme

>being sad about coins across the board being on sale

me too. Still hodling on strong. Im doing long term so its just a hiccup

>Us cellular

I FIND IT HARD TO TELL YOU. I FIND IT HARD TO TAKE. WHEN PEOPLE RUN IN CIRCLES IT'S A VERY VERY

Correction shakes out weak hands. After this you can expect a period of steady gains.

Calm down and hold you faggot.

Fucking cowards need to die.

btc to fiat is down but in terms of btc i've climbed today. i'm happy with that. btc will rallied hard it needs a rest so it can go further next time.

HODL and buy more at the bottom

FINALLY I can buy in soon :^)

Shoulda bought MOON.

BRB SLAMMING MY HEAD ON WALL

FUCKING REEEE

When you're in buttfuck no where midwest, it's the only option

Just having a laugh my dude

Haven't sold anything :^)

That's everyone dude don't kys just yet

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Down 10k from yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE

I..I'm fine.

Teach me senpai

user WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

lel. nice try tho

Pics of portfolio

its from a month ago? may be legit

nocoiners everyone

lol at the guy who panic sold 20btc at the bottom

>tfw nocoiner latefag who was waiting for the market to correct before taking the plunge

Alright lads, its go time. Which exchange is the best place to buy some buttcoin?

Could be. Can't tell if those are gain or huge deposits.

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

>Which exchange is the best place to buy some buttcoin?
Aaaand you're fucked, good luck waiting a week

Deposits, I conjured money out of thin air we call this cryptomancy.

FREE ARK IF YOU VOTE FOR BIZ

Hey anons, y'all Interested in earning passive Ark? Of course you are this shit is gold. If you are unaware of how Ark ""mining works" only the top 51 delegates can forge new Ark. These nodes get voted in by other Ark holders and the top 51 nodes with the most Ark in the collective wallet of the voters gets to make Ark.

Here's the deal, Veeky Forums is voting up their own node to earn 90% of all Ark created. 1 Ark is the voting fee in the Ark network, and all you need to do to contribute is send as much Ark as you can to your own Ark Client downloaded from ark.io, and then vote for the biz delegate.

We are growing fast, already rank 58,57 and it hasnt been 24 hours yet. 111,000 ARK is in the collective Veeky Forums wallet, we need to get this number as high as we can above rank 51 and then VOTERS GET PAID EVERY DAY!

Our thread is here

So Im not the only one then.

Also news coming in that BTC is crashing so there's a (very high) chance of this being a devastating week for alts.

I'm wondering to sell my XVG now or hodl. There's no way shitcoins will stay stable no matter the rumors/news coming out.

retard alert

Literally just invested 5k into all this shit. Like half my net worth. Fuck me.

Hodl, it will recover to new highs

you better fucking hold user

You should sell low

How long will it take?

Wow I'm glad I only lost 20$ Still cashing the fuck out for now, I can rebuy ETH later.

lmao i guess this weeds out the boys from the men, if you can't hold through a correction this simply is not for you

>measuring profit in fiat

It could recover tomorrow. You never know with this stuff. Last week there was a huge dip and it recovered within days iirc

yes..... I was waiting for this.
Gonna buy the dip so hard. Call me lamboman next week.

Like, a week. Nice quads

dont even know how peoples grip does anything but tighten in moments like this

it makes me just want to buy buy buy more, currently tapped out though. Had i not gone 5k SIA i'd have more assets to move around. Many such cases.

Its always been like this. One day all the coins drop a lot in price, then a week later they reach new heights. HOLD

i think it's less about panic and mostly about greed "all i need to do is sell now then i can buy back in lower and make more!"

You want to abandon an investment in a coin that has only had uptrends before a marketwide crash (and thus not dependant on the coin), just because it fell a bit in a 24h period?

Is your portfolio just larping? I refuse to believe someone lacking the fundamentals has 100+k in investments

Honestly it's much more easier to hold when you're doing it with profit

KINGS N SHIIET

>cries over 10% loss

"Abandon" for the sake of having liquid btc to buy alts in the bloodbath that follows.......... It's what I learnt from the last crash and have no liquidity to buy alts.

I'm hesitant to do the same but if the pattern follows, next time I will probably sell.

Why NEM???

If you didnt profit take yesterday or before, then youll just have to wait it out like the rest of us

Just hold u fucking FAGGG u can't expect gains every single day u fucking dumbass nig

i actually did really really well after the crash two weeks ago so whatever. Plus this always happens, at least it'll scare off all the normies

Okie bro?

Wait...what's going on? I'm holding steady where are all these losses coming from?

luckily a lot of good coins are dipping right now. buy well, hold, get 100% and withdraw half so your savings aren't at risk.

didn't lose anything the last 30hrs, did i win?

i tried really hard

dgb hodl

saved for future funposting

Meh. Whatever.

>-%13.00
I decided to play civ for a while until it rebounds. Civ make hodling easier.

>tfw you are 100% into Ethereum
shitcoins BTFO

>Civ make hodling easier.
>Not playing EUIV MEIOU and Taxes
I'll let this slide mein neger

>Oh no, a 24-hour dip, I've never seen anything so devastating in all of my crypto trading days, fuck I better sell now
HODL you cowards

What app

do it boys its not a scam! ARK is a good buy in the first place and it pays interest if we get enough people on this node or whatever. (I don't really understand but its more fun than DGB)

Lol, nomooners

how do you teenagers have $5,000+ in your account?

t. dad

WHat... Why would you give up on alt-coins that have performed well just because bitcoin may be in trouble? That means that the fall of bitcoin could provide an opportunity to increase marketcap for alt-coins. That's an opportunity you kling-klong. How did you make it to lamboland?

They've been in the game for more than a month

5k is nothing

About to fucking kill myself.

I want to dream

Are you ready to see the moon this friday?

stop over trading and buying meme coins. Also if shit is crazy unless you feel confident and you plan to spend the next few hours in front of your monitor reading graphs and riding a coin for small profits selling/buying like crazy don't panic sell your shit.

glad to see someone who had that fucking bump, went down and recovered. I bummed out I was 10500 before all this turbulence.

you man, you love park rides right?

Hold onto those boys, you will be rewarded

I started with $3,000 I had saved up from working and put it into ETH a year ago.

I'm now worth $40k and growing, and I'm only 21

DGB is not a meme though.
It's a very solid coin (for whatever solid means in crypto)

what % of your folio is btc for times like this

i'm relatively new, and wish i had left more in btc to be able to capitalise on the dips

but because i didn't i can do nothing but hold and wait

Holy shit, that dip, why do you have it and why did it go up so fast

0 as always

Anyone have trouble syncing?
I just flashed my phone and now it doesn't update.

wings hodler

Even the poor are trembling.

Ya make me your bitch I love it

>people showing their 1D blockfolio and crying

Look at the bigger picture and smile

Big props. What was your initial investment?

16K back in February 2016 (was just finishing my degree at the time, all I could put into)

Most of it in Ethereum and BTC, never, ever sold, never trusted TA, fibs, support or resistance, meme triangles shit. I look at the whitepaper and the team that's it.

Awesome. No shitcoins at all?

AMP, humaniq, aragon, bancor will moon.

Based. Congrats man.