who
>buy only things I have the intention of holding for years
here

>tfw not checking the charts every day

Other urls found in this thread:

righto.com/2014/02/bitcoins-hard-way-using-raw-bitcoin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KiCzfGAjkig&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Living the comfy life right beside you my man.

I have no time for spastic ADHD strategies and all the worries and stress that comes with it.

So much easier and better for me to just put some money into good quality holds and wait for as long as I can.

1 right decision >>> trying to consistently make right decisions all day and night.

Slow life.

How can you play the Gameboy if your hands are tucked under the blanket?

Nigga there ain't no logic when shit gets comfy my nuigga.

He's getting extra comfy with animal crossing music

>tfw if you just held onto your buttcoins a few years ago you'd be on the moon right now

you will check the charts everyday anyway so don't be retarded and make some big gains while you can

>buy only things I have the intention of holding for years
>check charts ever hour
kill me

Wow yeah I used to play that game after some Mexican girl at my high school showed it to me.

Also this. Fucking this. I want to escape from this fucking hell.

uninstall blockfolio and get away from your computer

What are holder fags holding? I got around 200 in nem ripple and gym I'm a poor fag.

MNE

I've got a bunch of random shit. I think I'm spread too thin, but now I'm trapped holding stuff until I can at least break even. Anyone ever hear of Syscoin? They seem solid and it's dipping hard right now, might move into SYS. Potential future moon mission.

I do this, but i still check charts cause im an addict

>TFW don't want to say because I want to accumulate as much as possible until the technology hits society and the inevitable happens

If you buy based on shallow tips from Veeky Forums, and not reading whitepapers, you're not gonna m8k it.

Oh mighty one, is my 1120 STRAT enough? Should I keep searching out more to buy or get out and leave Veeky Forums for a month?

You're my hero. This was my life until I discovered Veeky Forums

But I've learned valuable lessons. Even while losing a little bit to F* SHITCOINS.
I'm so happy I've come here so late in my learning process haha

my god
everything is dipping right now
pay attention to fucking btc

What are the comfiest coins?

but how will he drink his cocoa

Only way to win desu senpai.

yasssss

Sounds good. I'm into way deep to stop now. Hoping for a few good pumps this weekend then I'm going to keep most of my crypto in BTC and ETC

If you're serious about any of this, stop asking questions like that.
Learn about the technology and make rational, informed decisions. If you don't have a trust fund, you won't be spoon-fed wealth.

Educate yourself. Educate yourself.
righto.com/2014/02/bitcoins-hard-way-using-raw-bitcoin.html
Educate yourself.

You can become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams if you put in the work to learn. VERY few do.
Don't just read the white pages.
UNDERSTAND the claims being made in the whitepages.

I feel you.
youtube.com/watch?v=KiCzfGAjkig&t=

Me. Only buying into things that I believe will have a future 3+ years down the line. Never taking out money, only putting more in slowly. I do check the charts every day though, it's exciting

I put a small amount of my portfolio into shorter term coins, but the vast majority is for long term holding. Comfy af.

Poorfag here, is this the strategy you guys recommend for someone who could only out in maybe $25 per week?
I don't need instant gratification, I'd just like to watch money grow over the years. Day trading is a lot of work. What should I hold?

only $25 a week?
buy the essential coins like BTC, ETH, XRP
ignore anything in the top 10 like DGB and any coins that stay for a day and leave

Nxt lvl comfy. Nostalgic comfy.

I make about $450 a week but am too scared to throw more than $50 per week at this. Trying to plan for present and future at the same time. Thanks for the advice

>buy the essential coins like BTC, ETH, XRP

Makes sense.

>ignore anything in the top 10 like DGB

What's the rationale behind this? Thanks

What coins are you holding atm?

> I'm a normie who has no idea how to profitably day trade so I've resorted to just buying stuff and holding it and I rationalize it by telling myself I'm some kind of shitcoin Warren buffet like 99% of biz.

>Thinking you can time the market
>fooling yourself by believing your own superstitious TA