SIACOIN // PROGNOSIS

I've bought loads of SC at around 550 sat thinking that was the biggest dip and now its slowly decreasing towards 500 sat.

I believe it's a solid coin with a good concept and it will definitely rise toward +700.

What are your thoughts?

everything's going down right now. set alerts on blockfolio if it makes you feel better, and come back when things are going up again. SC will be fine.

Sia just went below the support line.

I don't recommend you buy anytime soon.

This shits going to drop very low indeed.

Just bought some at 527.

Good luck.

Hurr durr whats a dip.

Oh fuck it keeps falling. Bye bye gains

Yet volume is increasing, hodl my friend

Why is there such a difference between the price on Polo vs. Bittrex?

People are flooding to bittrex to sell their SC because polo's wallet is down

ahh that makes sense - this is actually the first time that im not panicking because somethings dropping lol - i think SIA will be fine

Should I just stop trading on polo? This makes me nervous in general.

Its being dumped hard

Its over

i have 5000 and i wish i had more btc to get even more during this dip. shit is foolproof, it can only go up from here.

DGB mooned to 900 sats before eventually dropping down to 400. 4-5 days later it was at 2000.

weak hands get the fuck off my rocket

will probably dip to around 200sat, but good idea to buy now until we find out it's actual bottom.

what is the general prognosis on a timescale?

wallet disabled on polo, sc on bittrex is crashing. could be opportunity here.

I think theyre really fucking themselves with their horrible fucking wallets. I heard people complaining about Sia wallet countless times for ages now and I think the Poloniex wallet error was the final nail in the coffin. Great project but the devs really need to just stop everything their doing and just focus on patching up their fucking wallets. People seem to be getting sick of this shit.

Its not just Polo either, their entire fucking wallet is barely usable and utter garbage.

Im still holding 184,000 coins, but we'll see how they handles themselves as far as their wallets go in the next month or two. If they dont fix it, Im dumping.

volume is 2600 bittrex , 6900polo

184000? thats fuckin insane bruh, I have like 4k and im happy iwth that shit. if siacoin starts getting good attention you'll be driving that lambo.

As always, buy the dip.

If even worthless coins like bitbean go up after dips... well, what else would you expect to happen to this and other coins?

I hate Polo myself, but in this case it really isnt Polos fault. Its Sia's fault, which comes as no surprise as their wallets have been complete shit for quite a long time, and they claimed responsibility for it too.

1.8 mil holding strong gents

Lol thanks, hopefully brah.

184,000 tbf is nothing though. One dude on here a while back claimed to have 88 MILLION Sia. He might already be a millionaire just from the current price alone, if im not mistaken. Fucking insane man.

I'm invested in this coin so what is worst case scenario if polo doesn't get their wallet issue fixed very soon?

I still hold 1 million after selling 1.5 million between at varying increments between 400 and 700 satoshi. I bought my first ones over a year ago at 30 satoshi thanks to a tips from a guy here on Veeky Forums, thanks guy!

I might buy back in some if it keeps dipping.

super promising, i'm confident

it did just sink thru a meme triangle tho...

>I believe it's a solid coin with a good concept
It isn't, it's dogshit.

It's more expensive and infinity less user friendly than consumer options, and is more expensive, less user friendly, and has inferior performance to enterprise options

It had not gone below the support line yet on a monthly chart scale, but yes, its been a shitty day for Sia today.

price decrease + vol increase = D U M P

lrn2econ

in crypto we doty invest in current offerings we invest in potential.

It has no potential.

It can't compete with with CURRENT competition, and future competition is only going to be that much stronger as storage in crashing in price

The only """""advantage""""" is >muh decentralization, which isn't an actual advantage

Its g-going up a little guys . Suicide averted

hold your SC goy it will only go up!

4mil here. Theres another user that frequents this place who has 88 mil.

yo I'm that same guy on my phone but 4 mil? that shits legit man. 88 mil is literally impossible lmao, donate to mi plz im poorfeg

>having a million and not dumping to btc
???

bump

Sia babies get in here

I'm lurking. Holding 87k sc. Got in at $0.002. Not selling for a long ass time.
/blog

Right now it's 82 million but I could always buy back and raise it to 89 million.
I'm waiting for the dip to go a bit lower.

You've been told to shut your trap.

Can't resist, can you?

But 88 million is impossible!

gibs sia plox mr whale

3d322048dd2eae0abe337473bd430584bdf7e78c72d74bac3ee019b2e6aecdffb218789685fd

Bought 1.17MM at 30 sats. Holding until $1