NoCoining Is Making Me Suicidal

Coinbase has been having EU debit card issues for days, BitStamp takes weeks for verification and Gemini isn't in my country.
Tired of being a nocoiner watching everyone purchase their tickets to the moon while I sit here with nowhere to sink my fiat.
About to Elliot Rodger this shit boys, wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

start-up.ro/un-startup-romanesc-a-procesat-22-de-milioane-de-euro-din-bitcoin/
wall-street.ro/articol/IT-C-Tehnologie/209511/omul-care-face-milioane-din-bitcoin.html
cex.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please do so we dont have to listen to your shit whining

>you will never be a multimillonaire with 10 btc
>you will always regret missing this once in a lifetime opportunity until its time to invest into astroidmining

These gains are for the brothas cornbread. Take yo european milk drinking white boi ass outta here. Me and my crew finna by this dip and steal ur white gf in a lambo fr fr

First nigga on the moon right here BRAATATAATAT SKRRRT SKRRT

Try BitPanda

coinflux.com

Very quick verification and very quick transfer. I always buy from here.

>coinflux.com
Intredasting will look into danke.

I use happycoins for me it's the simplest

>EU debit card issues
>gun in picture

HAHAHA you retard

coinbase doesnt ACTUALLY accept debit. You have to link your bank.

Nobody accepts debit, those that do will scam you of your money

Actually you stupid fucking burger, over here in the civilized world, we have a think called SEPA, which allows for debit cards on Coinbase. Now sit down and take your beating from the newfag like a good boii.

Online services suck, in my experience. Better to just use an ATM and eat the fees because we could be seconds from lift off. Nobody knows.

Secure those positions, EU friendo.

learn to fucking google you mong

How much ficki ficki would i get for 0,2 BTC in your country?

Get it local if you have no choice. Bitcoin ATM or localbitcoins.

I live in Europe, not Chicago.

Sell ur gun and buy some coins dude.

Is this for real or some scam site?

It's real m8, most customers are romanian but they serve EU clients too

start-up.ro/un-startup-romanesc-a-procesat-22-de-milioane-de-euro-din-bitcoin/

wall-street.ro/articol/IT-C-Tehnologie/209511/omul-care-face-milioane-din-bitcoin.html

I searched it and it seems alright. Opened an account but will hold off from buying through it for the moment. Let me know if you find out anything more about it.

What movie? I remember this was the Jews hiding the people under the floor but I can't for the life of me remember the fucking movie title.

KRAKEN
R
A
K
E
N

Inglorious Bastards

Pretty sure I tried this and there was some bullshit wrong with it

What wallet you niggas using since Coinbase is shit here?

>pretty sure
>some bullshit
Yeah, you didn't try.

I like their pricing. I want to trust you.
Sure. Any opinions on pic related?

It's basically that it doesn't let you do shit without residence verification and who knows how long that takes.. I heard big delays are happening. Some other sites will let you buy up to 1.000/day without verification.

So far I've bought 1k worth of BTC from them and they've paid in the same day.

Probably going to take longer for you because you'll have to wire internationally.

Haven't tried. It's Dutch so it mustn't be terrible.
I did I think the problem was I needed to deposit shekels via coinbase which wasn't an option.

No you don't, you need to deposit to a german bankaccount, but what he said might be true.

Try anycoindirect.eu (it's also Dutch)

It must have been verification then. I do remember using the site, and I wouldn't have looked passed it if there wasn't an issue. Appreciate the advice though.

I've used my debt card on coinbase like five times

Wallets boiis. I need one for CoinFlux. Any alternatives to Coinbase?

Keep in mind that this is actually a shit time to be buying, there is so much growth that everything is slower.

In any case, don't go for Bity.com

Electrum Wallet is one of the best.
Are you buying BTC?

That slide stop really triggers me

Yep.
I get this. I'm probably gunna' hold off until Sat/Sun, but I want BTC to buy shitcoins.

>UPDATE: At the moment ( May / June 2017 ) the support of Kraken is totally overloaded, it takes weeks and months to get an answer – sadly also if you wait for the verification of your documents. In case you want to buy your crypto currency fast, its better to choose a different exchange.

From review sites.
Well shit.
I want to go with BitPanda, which seems the most legit to me, but it has shit rates.. May go for the Romanian or Dutch ones instead.

I can just get generate an address from my Bittrex and send it to that, though right?

Dude we're literally going to pop, be satisfied you were given a signal/signs not to buy RIGHT NOW

It's going to correct or pop before the 9th mark my words

Dubs confirm

You don't necessarily need documentation for Kraken unless you want higher limits and/or live outside of EU / in Germany or Austria.

will i have this problem in canada?

Probably not but if you're a newfag be prepared to deal with shit like this daily.

anycoindirect

just pay their fucking fees faggot

I've also used a debit card a few times but the transaction fees are out of line....

localbitcoins faggot, you wire some money, you get your coins
Expect to pay a higher price than on the exhanges though

I've actually done this since. Am I wrong in saying you can make a profit from buying on it? Many prices of btc are still high 2700s, even though the coins worth lower, so you're getting more btc for your buck?

You are not getting more BTC for your buck, you are just paying a higher price for it. I can try to tell you a BTC for 1.000.000, it doesn't mean that you get more BTC.

But if I buy 10$ worth of a $2000 bitcoin, I'm getting more bitcoin than I would if I bought 10$ of a 1,000,000$ bitcoin.

>know this feel
A close friend urged some of us to look into Bitcoin mining in 2011. None of us took him seriously and it's a HUUUUUUGE regret I have in my life.

FYI, he ended up dumping his bitcoins before Bitcoin exploded and isn't rich either so I bet he feels worse than I do.

Not snoozing through takeoff to the moon this time though

I lost all respect after I saw that giant glass of cum next to your subpar machine. It's no wonder you're a no-coiner.

Kraken

cex.io

They accept credit/debit cards. Just buy the BTC using your card, transfer it to your wallet, the rest is up to you.

Yes. Coinbase won't do withdrawals to leafs anymore because their partner bailed after gox.

Kraken sucks. Quadriga sucks. Leaf IRS will probably hound you if you local bitcoins that shit and we're too poor for ATMs.

Dammit. I just want to be able to withdraw some of my gains.

I've been waiting for a week to get verified to tier fucking 1

Forget it OP, it's gonna take you several weeks before being able to deposit fiat on Kraken

Quadrigacx works fine for cashing out, their prices are also quite a bit higher than other exchanges

It would be great if it didn't take then two months without any word back.

Good for you that you can cash out. Guess you got lucky and I'm just a bitter asshole.

>gyft.com
>20k in amazon gift cards
why haven't you done this?

So let me get this straight. On the back of the gift card, Amazon claims that gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Does this mean in essence when you buy them with BTC you are exchanging something with no cash value for something with no cash value? You never see any fiat for your Bitcoin in this case, just bearer instruments at a retailer...

you have it twisted. trade your buttcoins for amazon cards and order whatever you want. what is it that you want that isn't available on amazon? there's whole foods on there too faggot. stop getting hung up on cash. you don't need cash. you don't want cash.

nocoiner burger here. I want to fly to the moon. What's the best place to get started turning my USD into BTC? I know they require bullshit verification and such, but which one is fairly quick for burgers without being a total scam?

tuxexchange...

buy litedoge for its the new bitbean. hitting 100 sats by sunday for weekend normie trading

milk is bad for you. it leeches calcium from your bones.
you get enough calcium from meat and veggies.

i always wonder if i can get someone from biz and paypal them the money i want in bitcoins lmao, any of you ever did that?

no one will do that as you can cancel the paypal

If you're in the EU, just use BitPanda. They're great, already paid in 10k when starting out and withdrew 12k over the past months. Fast, a bunch of payout methods (debit, Amazon etc.) never had an issue. Just get verified for 10k+ right away.

Otherwise use AnycoinDirect or Happycoin.

i suppose yeah, i legit wouldn't think of doing something like that just out of being fair but there's all kinds of people out there

all you need is a fucking adsl / electricity / water / gas bill OR (if you're a neet living with your parents) a residence certificate, takes about 1hour and 14€ in France.
Then again you deserve to wait months since you're already painfully late to the part anyway, get fukd nocoiner.

The News say Bitcoin might not survive 2018, and might be replaced by ETH.

Find a Bitcoin atm

>Gemini isn't in my country

of course, the #1 fiat exchange is for the #1 country only

>tfw Dutchfag and can buy btc through iDeal, a system that instantly pays the seller from your bank acct.
I've never waited longer than 20 mins for btc in the last few years. Any shitcoin I want is mine within an hour, most of the time faster.
>I should sell btc to burgers.

try coinmotion

If you're in EU you've got it easy, nigger
I'm outside EU and there's virtually no way for me to deposit funds. I'm hoping fucking Kraken will verify me, and accept a wire trasfer outsidd SEPA...
>tl;dr 3rd world European on suicide watch cuz nocoin

oof that's gotta hurt

coinsquare is nice and easy for leafs, the fees for flexepin suck ass though, altho not as bad as atms

REEEEEEEEEE
exactly the same fucking problem
help for starting pls
btc:
1ayy2DoLj5ZHHyQgJZFuyFqNM5gb6sRB4

bitpanda, took me 15min to get btc

I used bittylicious yes the rates are slightly higher than other exchanges but you can buy BTC or other coins from them on the same day. But your withdrawal limit is low but it slowly increases as time goes by also the verification for KYC was on the same day unlike the other exchanges which can take up to a week or more.

t. eurofag

Thank fuck I'm not the only one having issues with Coinbase.