The most ignored investment

I am a huge Crypto guy.. I love them so much. I am in them for the long haul. But that said I am also an investor, and I like to find areas with huge potential.

>gold and silver are useless rocks kek
That is fine if you believe that... then ignore this thread.

But I think now would be a good time to look at some of the gold / silver mining stocks because holy shit they have been dead for years... Gold has broken through some technical levels lately - some of these amazing mining stocks are fucking penny stocks.

>Yea but it is a manipulated bullshit market... they will stay penny stocks for years.
Maybe... maybe not. If the market breaks you will want at least *some* exposure to the market.

>Stocks of interest to me (specs)
- GLDLF -
- FFMGF -

If you just want to play it safer with an ETF for some exposure

-SGDM- for the gold miners
-SGDJ- for the juniors

Thoughts?

Silver will go up over 700x by 2020, screenshot this. It's insanely undervalued and the more scarce gold gets the more important silver is for replacement in technology and other things.

t. Robert kiyosaki

t.webbot

Exactly. Also, silver prices are manipulated af, paper futures are killing the mining industry, in the next years that shit will have to stop and silver prices will moon

It's amazing how many "goldbugs" are actually just buying bullshit paper gold funnymoney. They don't understand that the suppliers are handing out more notes than they actually have gold for. Same for silver and whatever else too. This keeps the prices artificially low. The real value of physical gold/silver is actually much higher, but the kikes in charge of the central banks don't want you to know that. They want to keep the prices low while they buy up all the real stuff.

minerals + crypto is the way to go.

What do you think of First Majestic ... AG?

The problem with minerals is space mining. But i don't think we have to worry about that for a long while. Also, when a real serious space mining company pops up its probably a good idea to invest early.

>2077
>not detonating a nuclear weapon at fort knox in order to ruin the gold supply and make your gold worth more

physical gold
gold etfs
if you wanna bet buy some penny stocks

but IMO all of this is just a hedge for a SHTF scenario (which might happen)

gold is so boring i barely even look at the prices anymore. investors get excited when it goes up 50 bucks even though it has been moving sideways for 5 years lel

>Pays no interest, no dividends

>Does not even guarantee safety of principle

>(((investment)))

Gold comes from outer space, crypto currency comes from some poor mothers basement. Gold is wear its at

Gold is the reason why they killed ghaddafi. He wanted to get rid off all paper currency in africa and just use gold coins for everything. The jews would have ben fucked.

i actually just sold my entire silver stack to put more in to cryptos. i really loved clinking those rounds together.

What's the dealer that sells monster boxes for btc?

>be me in 2013
>have 1k to invest
>debating between BTC and silver
>watch Btc crash and burn
>laugh at redditfags losing their life savings
>invest in silver
>current year
>want to kill myself

apmex iirc

Too bad you didn't know the term diversify. yabai yabai Hopefully you held onto your silver in any case

I'm not dealing with gold/silver stocks because as soon as the manipulation is revealed they are worthless. There has already been admitted manipulation from banks in Europe.

I'm going to just wait with my physical silver until the end game of fiat. Plus silver stocks don't make that nice clank that stacks of silver rounds do.

>silver replaces gold in technology
no it wont
t. electrical engineer

next thing to replace gold will be carbon nano tubes. Where can I buy some carbon to hold. It will go up 1000X in value.

>I'm going to just wait with my physical silver until the end game of fiat.
This is the only sensible solution. There is no logical reason to be buying ETFs when the markets themselves are as fragile as fiat.
If you don't physically own the metals, then all you have is paper.

Im buying physical silver whenever i have a few extra hundred bucks on me, shits about to take off

JMbullion sells for BTC. Last i checked APMEX didn't accept BTC.

Just used some of my crypto gains (~1.5%) to buy a couple tubes of 1oz Maple leaves and 1oz Britannias to add to my Liberty dollars. I hold normal 10oz cast bars of silver as well of course, but I do like those coins.
Have 5oz cast bar of gold too, but gold is so expensive holding this little baby bar (while heavy) isn't very satisfying.

If my next couple of positions pays off like the rest have, I'll buy another bar of gold.

gold cost more than beter metals like platina iridium and paladium

could have literally bought just 1 bitcoin

>ghaddafi apologist

Buying gold ETFs was the worst mistake I ever let Veeky Forums trick me into

Ghaddafi did nothing wrong

Veeky Forums is one of the best educational sources available. You listen to Veeky Forums and buy what its shilling, you lose all your money, then you learn to do your own bloody research.

>Moronic support for an objective-less war which reduced Libya into a literal Mad Max scenario ruled bu chieftains with heavy machine guns on pick-up trucks.

You must be a Zio-Con fag..

remind me again are we talking about memecoins?

Same here. Not looking back.

Memecoins are a speculation. We're well aware of it.

fucking libtards, always trying to virtue signaling at the slightest opportunity.

this is why you lost that fucking election.

Fucking moron. With gaddafi, you had stability. Without him, you have anarchy, terrorism, and millions of niggers flooding in from all across africa and pouring across the med into europe.

imagine crypto backed by precious metals!!!

does this shit fucking exist?! Im going to write the white paper now!