Anne Frank

What does Veeky Forums think would have happened if she had survived WW2?

Would her diary still rise to prominence as one of the most popular books in the world or would it languish in obscurity? Collecting dust on a bookshelf. Or, would a grandchild of her's dust it off and propel her to posthumous fame by publishing it?

How would public perception of the Holocaust be impacted at the non-loss of perhaps it's most infamous victim? Or would another victim simply take Anne's place?

And what of Anne Frank herself? Would she still be propelled to notoriety by other means? Or would she just be an 88 year old Jewish grandmother, telling stories about the dark times of Nazism to the Goyim and possibly be lurking on this very thread?

Also, would she have been a Belieber?

Let's try and avoid replies while we're at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

It would've still been circulated throughout the school system, but i doubt that it would have the supremacy amongst holocaust awareness that it does today.

It'd be like that book, the boy in the striped pajamas except targeted at teens.

She'd be raped to death by soviet liberators.

I'm feeling a strong 9 outta 10 about this thread

BUT THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE
ONE EVENING NINETEEN FORTY FIVE

I know I'm probably wasting my breath, but OK, serious answer:

It probably still would have become popular. Her diary isn't just famous because of the tragedy of her death, it's famous because, especially for someone so young, she was a pretty amazing writer. Really, she was; it's rare for people that young to be that good, even if they're natively talented. If she'd lived, she probably would've become a pretty successful novelist or journalist eventually.

She compiled her private diary entries into what she hoped would be a publishable format because she heard a politician on the radio calling for people to record their experiences during the war, so that there would be personal accounts of what had happened, not just the official histories. It's likely that her death contributed *somewhat* to the book's notoriety, people love sad stories, but after the war there was a massive demand for personal accounts of the holocaust. She literally heard a Cabinet Minister on the radio saying, "After the war, please publish [exactly the thing you've been writing for the past several years]." People would've been eager to read her story regardless.

(Unrelated, but it's also worth noting that she wasn't really a very nice person - she was a typical teenager, maybe even worse than most. Her diary's filled with really fucking snarky observations about the people she was holed up with. All anybody really remembers is that fucking Pollyanna-tier quote about how "I believe people are good at heart" but that's really not representative of her at all. A lot of people don't realize that.)

The original autist.
>muh imaginary Germans are coming to get me
>gonna hide in muh safe space

kek

>implying she wrote the diary

>one of the most popular books in the world
[citation needed]

It's all fun and games, till the slav's come on the rape train.

You mean Turkics?

Arn't they the same?

>tfw she looks just like my cousin who I regularly see naked when we go on family beach trips.
I sometimes fantasize she's anne frank, they are the same age too.

>I sometimes fantasize she's anne frank, they are the same age too.
Cousin fuckers please leave. Incest is almost as disgusting as pedophilia and bestiality.

Not blond haired and blue eyed enough

best qt in history

Really dude?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books

Are you Ashkenazi Jewish or just Cletus?

What did OP say about no replies?

And while we're at it, lets ban replies

That's spawned some truly disgusting shit, like this.

Basically "anything I don't agree with".

That's hilarious.

>Thinks that will phase any of us
>"thats going too far"
This is Veeky Forums, mate. Most of us have read and seen much worse.

She would've wound up the cowgirl wife of some racist Texan rancher she met while he was in the Army and would be /comfy/ sitting back on the porch with her husband, watching her grandkids shoot Mexican migrants crossing the border for sport and using their grandmother's heritage to dodge accusations of racism.

>When you realize Anne Frank and Sheriff Arpaio are only three years apart in age and there's probably a timeline where she winds up being his wife, fucking him at night when he gets back from a long day of locking up scores of prisoners in his "Tent City" mini-concentration camp.

>When you realize this means alt-timeline Anne Frank would probably be an ardent Trump supporter.

>72% of American Jews voted for Clinton
>Trump supporter

Hitler would be like "who the fuck is that?"

She could join the 22% by virtue of living on the border and being redpilled on the Mexican Question.

28%

Fuck I hate posting on my phone.

but at least fresh and original

How would Peter van Pels be aware of the existence of V-2 rockets? Its development was kept top secret and didn't have its combat debut until late August 1944, after he was arrested.

And I seriously doubt he'd know anything about college football, let alone LSU.

>All anybody really remembers is that fucking Pollyanna-tier quote about how "I believe people are good at heart" but that's really not representative of her at all. A lot of people don't realize that.)

Who would've figured that out of context quotes aren't always the most accurate way of judging a person?

Also, thanks for the redpill on Anne being a mean girl, I'll be sure to post it the next time I see that Jeff Mangum copypasta get thrown up.

Well... She did write about grabbing her pussy a lot.

/r/The_Donald would be right up her alleyway

She would've gone into hiding in Argentina with the Fuhrer.

Didn't make the top 35 and beat out by pretty much all the Harry Potter books.
Nobody cares any more.
It'll be stuck at 30,000,000 for quite some time.