I want to behead the person who memed this on us

i want to behead the person who memed this on us

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nvdtNp
discord.gg/jYcFHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do your fucking research and stop investing in shitcoins

Your waiting for tomorrow when the supposed news drops.

what news

WHAT FUCKING NEWS

idk what youre talking about but it looks like its dipped hard enough to make a quick buck reselling in a few days

>he uses Veeky Forums for investing advice

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Exactly, only mention of news for this coin is a few posts here in BIZ and none can say or link it to an actual source. nothing on LOMO's own site or thread... This is leaning towards a shill

>tfw you unironically only use Veeky Forums for investing advice

LOMO is going FOMO tomorrow screencap this

Not the initial shiller, but it looks like it's in accumulation phase. Now might be the moment to get rid of the weak hands. Bought 13k@1k solely looking at stats on both exchanges, just had a brief look at the ann and github. I can remember similar situation happening with RDD. This is risky, but I don't mind, it's just 0.13 out of my 4 btc.

what news?

Haha OP. Buddy when are you gonna learn?

Never seizes to amaze the amount of people who forget when it looks like it may learn. I swear you idiots never will. Next OP, make sure you understand what happens during threads like the one you previously visited. Dumb dumb op

had i used biz advices seriously i would have had 5 btc by now but i decided to play it safe

from rdd to dgb i missed it all

FUCKING ALL OF IT

I WANT MY MOONING TIME GOD DAMNIT

RDD
XVG
BITBEAN
DIGIBYTE
ARK

I FUCKING MISSED IT ALL

dont miss LOMO then fagot' HODL

Most sensible answer yet.

I WANT 1000% GAINS NOW GOD DAMNIT ITS MY TURN

The volume keeps dropping tho. What gives?

Stop investing in shitcoins. Its your own fault.

People buy into a low volume crypto, and then shill it to get Veeky Forums to pump it up for them. Then they sell and leave you suckers holding the bags. Do your research first.

I did my research. Thanks for holding my bags.

you might still have time to get on the MOON shuttle

I recommend getting half now and set an alert if it dips down by 1-2 sats. Once it hits buttrex, and it will do it sooner or later, it's going to moon. The community and devs are really active, and there might be some projects which might ensure good future for the coin, especially moon edu IMO - not yet specified what it'd do, but whether it's learning kids to manage money or use and understand blockchain, assuming current growth in popularity of blockchain, if it hits schools, expect a massive growth.

You can also look into ESP2, Espers - make sure it's ESP2, ESP is an old one. Looks quite promising as well.

I held DGB since it was at 100sats, it took quite a while for it take off but it eventually did. I kind of got lucky with RDD - bought at 5sat and it mooned soon after, but the common thing between these two is I believed both projects have long term potential.

Even if you want to daytrade, I'd recommend trading the coins with potential, so in case of a big dip you can decide to wait it out. Read announcement, see the volume, cap, supply, check github, etc. I wouldn't really recommend daytrading in crypto though.

i have 600k in moons already

but thanks for all the advice im paying attention

im just trying to catch my next trumcoin moment, the moment that made me go from 150 euros to 2600 euros at once

So now you just need patience. If you want to get involved with the community join our discord:
discord.gg/nvdtNp
Also ESP discord:
discord.gg/jYcFHQ

lol and mine

>newfags makes thread whining about listening to Veeky Forums
>we laugh
>stops making shitty threads and evolves to regular fag
>another newfag comes to the board and listens to Veeky Forums
It's just part of the cycle, m8.

we are all lining up to lynch this asshole

just wait you dumb fucks
what, you thought it would moon 30 minutes after your bought it during a btc dip?

THIS, fuckn pussys. Just give me all ur coins and let me HODL

What's this Homocoin you speak of?