Serious question

Is it possible for a woman to be religious and truly understand religion and faith the same way a man can?

Religion and communion with God is mainly a man's role to understand and belief, and the women simply follow to fit in. It is the mans role to be the pioneer and lead the community in piety, the woman can do naught but accept his better judgement and go along to gain social acceptance and male approval. The only sole exception to this rule is the holy Virgin Mary who was probably God's holiest incarnation since Adam.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2016/03/22/the-gender-gap-in-religion-around-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woman was not kissed by the LORD like Man was, Woman is CHTONIC and tied to the soil like Satan.

>Is it possible for a woman to be religious and truly understand religion and faith the same way a man can?
I've read here in Veeky Forums that women are naturally evil but if we teach to them what is correct and what is not (like children), they will understand, but it's hard for a women to be really religious and use the faith in correct way as men can.

>Christcuckolds

What have Pagans actually achieved besides occasionally destroying the work of superior cultures?

Created civilisation? All Semitic religions have done is build on the ruins of the great civilisations they destroyed.

>Semitic religions
>implying most semites haven't formally been "pagan"
>implying Christianity isn't just as much an outgrowth of zoroastrianism, Greek philosophy, mystery religions and European paganism as it is with the religion of Hebrews circa 1st century AD.

Greece and Rome.

Do you know Assyria and Babylonia were semitic empires, right? And do you know Arabia was shit before Islam?

>implying "european paganism" isn't literally just a corruption of primordial christianity (Sun God of the aryans = Jesus Christ, knowledge lost after fall of Hyperborea)
>implying it isn't just a feminized version of that stemming from mixing it with the fertility cults of the conquered peoples
>implying civilization isn't inherently feminine, degenerate and inevitably leads to the destruction of the race
wew lad

WE WUZ CIVILIZATIONS N SHIEET

>>implying Christianity isn't just as much an outgrowth of zoroastrianism, Greek philosophy, mystery religions and European paganism as it is with the religion of Hebrews circa 1st century AD.

Wew

>"european paganism" being literally just a corruption of primordial christianity

whoah

He clearly means the primordial tradition.
>But muh neopagan fertility cult
Whoa

lol no you are a fucking idiot. Christardation is just repackaged zorostraianism for retards mixed with a bit of judaism also for retards.

If anything Judaism is repackaged Zoroastrianism mixed with Hebraism. Christianity is so much more.

Yes

>lol no you are a fucking idiot. Christardation is just repackaged zorostraianism for retards mixed with a bit of judaism also for retards.

Nice examination of history, I will make sure to tell all of the history profs at my uni so that they can also understand this new development.

Depends on the man that leads her. A mans job is to bring gods will to his woman, it's not that women aren't supposed to have a relationship with god, it's just that they aren't consumed through the same medium. or so my father told me.

>jews hung out with persians for a bit
>hurr durr that means that it's literally zoroastrianism

>Is it possible for a woman to be religious and truly understand religion and faith the same way a man can?
Yes. The Virgin Mary is the first and greatest disciple of Christ.

No, because they are the weaker vessel. Eve was deceived; Adam was not.

Women naturally want to be more spiritual, and the devil uses that against them to lead them into all sorts of nonsense.

Its well known that shit ton of Judaism was appropriated from Zoroastrianism

Zoroastar was alive during the Jews' captivity in Persia. He read and believed the Jewish scrolls.

He started his own religion based on that, with a little pagan fire god thrown in for good measure.

People like you just don't think. Any attack against Jews is a good attack in your view. Never mind the Jewish scriptures were around for centuries prior to the captivity, and Zoroastar was never in Israel.

Mary and Joseph had normal sexual relations and produced many children.

Your mother earth cult denies the bible in pushing her forward as your goddess.

>well known

Alleged by some scholars*

And no, Judaism was not appropriated from Zoroastrianism, Judaism may have assimilated some concepts.

By idiots, sure.

Not by people who can think for themselves.

> I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven.
what did he mean by this?
(it´s from the Gospel of Thomas anyway)

>Mary and Joseph had normal sexual relations and produced many children.

No they didn't

>written by gnostics hundreds of years after the apostles

Who cares?

>ITT: Jews get salty that they aren't special
Many concepts about angels, God, metaphysics and a messiah all came from Zoroastrianism.

Matthew 1
Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son.

Matthew 13
When He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, “Where did this Man get this wisdom and these mighty works? Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?”

The Book of James. Written by Jesus' half-brother James.

The Book of Jude. Written by Jesus' half-brother Jude.

To believe in your church, you must discard the bible.

> hundreds of years
just a few decades

>came from

Zoroastrianism may have influenced*

>may have
Absolutely did.

Yes, that Zorastar picked up from the Jews in their Persian captivity.

Zarathustra, also spelled Zarathushtra, Greek Zoroaster (born traditionally c. 628 bce, possibly Rhages, Iran—died c. 551 bce), Iranian religious reformer and prophet, traditionally regarded as the founder of Zoroastrianism.

Jewish captivity:
Babylonian Exile, also called Babylonian Captivity, the forced detention of Jews in Babylonia following the latter's conquest of the kingdom of Judah in 598/7 and 587/6 bce. The exile formally ended in 538 bce, when the Persian conqueror of Babylonia, Cyrus the Great, gave the Jews permission to return to Palestine.

You are relying on copies of a manuscript that dates to thousands of years after the event, because you are in open rebellion against God.

You already lost.

Zoaraster could have been born as early as 1500BC ya dingus. You use the earliest dates possible to fit your agenda. I care little for your agenda and am of the belief he was far older than Cyrus the great.

>and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son.

As in "Mary was a virgin up to the point where she had a son", it says nothing about what happened after, it only says that Christ was born of a virgin.

>Matthew 13

Perhaps some sort of relatives, but not literal fully blood siblings.

>The Book of James. Written by Jesus' half-brother James.

>The Book of Jude. Written by Jesus' half-brother Jude.

Half-brothers, meaning Joseph could have had children from a previous marriage.

To disregard St. Mary's perpetual virginity you have to discard the entirety of what Christians believed up until and including the early Protestant reformers. You don't have a rock to stand on m8

We know when he lived.

People like you attempt to use linguistic tricks to "show" that he lived a thousand years before his birth. It's ludicrous. Especially when you're taking copies that were made literally thousands of years after the event as accurate.

I did not eat my apple till I got home.

Did I eat my apple?

Not full blood siblings; note I called them half-brothers.

There is zero evidence for Joseph having any other family. Just lies manufactured by your church to keep you worshiping the "Queen of Heaven", aka Semiramis of Babylon.

>To disregard St. Mary's perpetual virginity you have to discard the entirety of what Christians believed up until and including the early Protestant reformers. You don't have a rock to stand on m8

The Roman Catholic Church has not the Rock to stand upon.

They stand upon Peter, a false claim for apostolic succession, and an even more false claim of exclusivity of salvation.

You're in a cult.

Get deprogrammed.

>muh Judaism changes drastically during and after the exile, fitting with ideas found in Persian religions.
>But is was the Persians who read Jewish text!
Take your wewuz bullshit somewhere else.

>To disregard St. Mary's perpetual virginity you have to discard the entirety of what Christians believed up until and including the early Protestant reformers.

This heresy did not enter the Roman Catholic Church until 1854.

So your facts are just bogus.

No, the same way they can't understand the concepts of honor, loyalty and pride. They KNOW of the concepts and have a basic understanding of how they work, they might live and follow these concepts but they are abstract notions to them.

>Get deprogrammed
And reprogrammed by professors and corporate overseers?

Judaism did not change.

It was abandoned.

The sophairs (sp?) in captivity devised Pharisaical Judaism, a lifestyle that they thought would keep them far away from ever again breaking the Law of Moses.

Jesus demonstrated to them that they had failed in that attempt, badly. So they killed him.

Transformed by the indwelling presence of the living God via the Holy Spirit would be my preference.

Yeah that doesn't pay.

It depends what you mean by "pay".

It is of infinite worth.

>fagbook.com/modernmedievalistmemes
That's the most offensive thing I've read in this thread. You could at least crop it out to preserve your dignity.

For some strange reason something inside me wants to demand that you turn my time consuming phone into food I can eat and rent I can pay.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

Look at the birds. Do they toil and slave for food, or does God provide for them?

Look at the fields covered in flowers. Do they toil and weave to provide clothing, or does God provide for them?

> Arabia was shit before Islam?

They were decent traders.

"If they find a Christian mistaken in a subject that they know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions as based on our teachings, how are they going to believe these teachings in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think these teachings are filled with fallacies about facts which they have learnt from experience and reason."

Slave traders, sure.

I'm not a papist, so what I gave you were bible verses.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Luke 12:24 Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?

Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Thank God I'm an atheist

Slaves too, but mostly Incense from Yemen to rome as the romans used up great amounts of it for rites and also luxury goods from india to rome and the other way around.
Yemenites build some interesting stuff and Northern arabs had Nabatea as a notable civilisation. The ones around the Ka'aba mostly made cash with pilgrims, so I guess they were better off after Islam because it meant more pilgrims.

kek

>Statement tries to be ironic but subtly demonstrates an innate belief in God even if you have a disbelief in organized religions

*not mostly incense, but the incense route was their income besides slaves.

Abraham had two sons, Ishmael (Ishmaelites, aka Arabs) and Isaac. Isaac had two sons, Jacob and Esau. Jacob had 12 sons, one of whom was Joseph.

When Joseph was sold into slavery, it was to an Ishmaelite caravan of slavers headed to Egypt. They were slavers then, and they are slavers now.

> Implying female inferiority based on millenniums-old writings of the craziest of the Bronze Age.

Luke 14:25 A large crowd was following Jesus. He turned around and said to them, 26 “If you want to be my disciple, you must, by comparison, hate everyone else—your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple. 27 And if you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple.

28 “But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it? 29 Otherwise, you might complete only the foundation before running out of money, and then everyone would laugh at you. 30 They would say, ‘There’s the person who started that building and couldn’t afford to finish it!’

31 “Or what king would go to war against another king without first sitting down with his counselors to discuss whether his army of 10,000 could defeat the 20,000 soldiers marching against him? 32 And if he can’t, he will send a delegation to discuss terms of peace while the enemy is still far away. 33 So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own.

Yes I did not denie that.
But they made cash with many other things too, a caravan can pack slaves, incense, indian spices and many other things.

If Jesus says come with me to heaven, and your family says stay with us worshiping Ba'al and go to hell, your choice should be Jesus.

Even if you love your family, your love for your Creator should be so immense that in comparison your love for your family appears to be relative hate.

The cost of being a christian? You lose the opportunity to be on fire forever in hell. Count that the cost. Oh, and some minor tribulations during your lifetime from spiteful demons, but that's temporary.

That last statement demonstrates that the Creation, to God, is profitable even with most people choosing to go to hell.

Bonus: your slaves can carry your goods too. They seem to have a lot of gold as well as your spices and incense. Rugs, drugs and gold.

New Living Translation
But Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens to live in, and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place even to lay his head."

No. It demonstrates how much the culture I grew up in utilizes religious gibberish in everyday contexts that have nothing to do with faith whatsoever.

Women sound a whole lot less spooked tbqh

That was in response to someone who wanted to be a disciple, but preferred to be cozy.

women are untermensch

Luke 9
And He said to them, “Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece.

Luke 22:35
And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.”

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36, NIV

Are you just posting random bible verses?

Do you not see how God provided for all of them the entire time?

And what do you have that did not come from God?

Mark 11:13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs.

Agrippa disagrees

Look up the pleothora of female saints and mystics in the Roman Catholic Church. I'd say most had higher spiritual attainment than your average man.

St. Maria Faustyna Kowalska, often known simply as St. Faustina, was a Polish nun who claimed to have a large number of mystical experiences in the 1930s. Here’s an excerpt from her diary about one of her visions:

Today I was led by an Angel to the chasms of hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is!

The kinds of tortures I saw: the first torture that constitutes hell is the loss of God; the second is perpetual remorse of conscience; the third is that one’s condition will never change; the fourth is the fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it – a terrible suffering, since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God’s anger; the fifth torture is continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and, despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own; the sixth torture is the constant company of Satan; the seventh torture is horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies. […]

OP is a faggot, women are globally more likely to be religous, especially in the West.

pewforum.org/2016/03/22/the-gender-gap-in-religion-around-the-world/

She shouldn't have read Dante's Inferno before falling asleep.

The great 16th century mystic and Doctor of the Church claims to have had this experience of hell:

The entrance seemed to be by a long narrow pass, like a furnace, very low, dark, and close. The ground seemed to be saturated with water, mere mud, exceedingly foul, sending forth pestilential odors, and covered with loathsome vermin. At the end was a hollow place in the wall, like a closet, and in that I saw myself confined. […]

I felt a fire in my soul. […] My bodily sufferings were unendurable. I have undergone most painful sufferings in this life… yet all these were as nothing in comparison with what I felt then, especially when I saw that there would be no intermission, nor any end to them. […]

I did not see who it was that tormented me, but I felt myself on fire, and torn to pieces, as it seemed to me; and, I repeat it, this inward fire and despair are the greatest torments of all. […]

I could neither sit nor lie down: there was no room. I was placed as it were in a hole in the wall; and those walls, terrible to look on of themselves, hemmed me in on every side. I could not breathe. There was no light, but all was thick darkness. […]

I was so terrified by that vision – and that terror is on me even now while I am writing – that though it took place nearly six years ago, the natural warmth of my body is chilled by fear even now when I think of it. […]

It was that vision that filled me with the very great distress which I feel at the sight of so many lost souls, especially of the Lutherans – for they were once members of the Church by baptism – and also gave me the most vehement desires for the salvation of souls; for certainly I believe that, to save even one from those overwhelming torments, I would most willingly endure many deaths.