Free ride to 36k sats if you buy Wings now

Free ride to 36k sats if you buy Wings now

Holding wings already. shit dropped tbqh famalamadingdong

This dip is the perfect buy opportunity if you're trying to turn a quick buck

Sell me on carrying your bags? Why would I buy your bags, and not someone's XRP bags for instance?

What makes your bags better?

I just bought a bit at 29.5k how high do you think it'll go up? Around 32?

Holding Wings and wanted to buy more today
FUCK YOU BTC MY TRANSFER TO BITTREX STILL HASNT GONE BEEN CONFIRMED FUCK

im holding for at least a few months. i have 10k wings i bought for 45 cents ;)

No bags here as I'm in long on this coin. Just a good opportunity for day traders. Also, XRP i a shitcoin, everybody knows that. When wings pumps, it will pump harder. Considering the marketcap, I think it's a great buy short and long term.

You're doing the lord's work son, I wanted to buy more of these anyway, already have a tidy profit on the Wings I hold. This is a golden ticket

Just trying to make this board some money, unlike the countless shitcoins that are shilled here everyday.

Already got in and ready for the rocketship to Mars after the recent announcement about the collaboration with Bancor ICO.

This board needs more people like you. It seems to have been overrun by organised P&D shill groups lately.

Appreciate it senpai.

I told you boys. If anyone made money off this or feels inclined to donate:

BTC

1G5V7jWymrgXiQc1rw3KvsJNbBonnC5mtX

ETH

0x16ef82108e8571e4b131d88c6712a52f9109d1b3

wow ,thank man ,you made my make profit today

No problem friend. Just trying to spread the wealth.

Nice work friend. Just made an easy 20% profit. Would love it if we could make some kind of Telegram or Discord group where we share anytime we see an opportunity to turn a quick profit when a coin dips very low.

I actually own 4chanbiz.eth and plan on doing something with it soon (not shilling related, actual money making strategies). If you have any ideas, let me know.

Not really a big idea, just a place where people could point out a big dip in a coin where there's a golden opportunity to turn a quick profit, away from all the fucking pajeet shitcoin spammers.

Yeah I just happened to be looking at my wallet on bittrex and noticed a good oppurtunity. Glad I made some of you 20%.

How do you spot these? as in, is there a good way to find this shit snd make money besides just accidental happenstance?

I spend a lot of the day looking a charts, especially ones of coins that have an actual purpose. If I see something I like, I don't mind sharing it, but often times my threads slide in the nonsense shill shitcoin threads here. Next time i will identify as 4chanbiz.eth so maybe some of you can recognize me.

What do you think of LBRY? You think it'll go up a bit soon or is it going to continue to dip?

Huh, that worked more quickly than expected.

I actually made a thread on here and it slid, no one seems to want to listen unless your promoting a shitcoin or a coin they already hold. Let me take a look at the charts and I'll get back to you.

Glad to have helped, tips appreciated.

BTC

1G5V7jWymrgXiQc1rw3KvsJNbBonnC5mtX

ETH

0x16ef82108e8571e4b131d88c6712a52f9109d1b3

Someone donate to me god dammit...

wow i love waves, you get gains and you can get more waves by leasing

copy that. thanks man. call me Ulfberht. going to start identifying myself too. time to get this forum back from the shills.

Good on you mate. We should form a discord for non shills and real analysis. Let me know if you or anyone else is down.

This is a wings thread d00d.

I'll look out for your posts

want to throw me some slick crypto tips like this, I'm all ears.