DIP INTO KIDS WHILE YOU CAN

down to 3 sat with thin buywalls just like bitbean in the early stages

Get in for a 3x return when it peaks back to 9 and then goes to the stars tonight!

DO IT FOR THE KIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

kidscoin.co.nz/
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40
twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is "tonight"

Reminder that that show had subliminal commie propaganda.

How come? Examples?

Get in on yobit before it goes live on bittrex and moons to 50 sat

I don't mind doin' it for the KIDS.

Jump on board.

7 PM PST when the west coast is off. We are moving to push at least past the 10 sat barrier at least to 14

It's going live on bittrex!?

Nigga I'm in like flint

salsas por favor

>50

I'll see you guys at the lambo dealership if it does this.

Explain.

There was one episode that they fought old people and they represented the old industrialist. Some old guy waked up and taked over the world. They said that if "the idea" existed, they could always liberate themselves and the idea was in a red book (marxism). Number one represents more or less Lenin and the father of number one represents Marx. The rival rich kid's father represents Trotsky. Much more shit goes on but i dont remember.

50 won't be until next month, we are going right to 30 sat. Right now the only buywalls even remotely high are 11, 22, and 29 each at 1 BTC. Everything else is just sheets of paper that can be run through like nothing.

kek doing god's work Remember to report any suspected COMMUNISTS to the proper authorities immediately. Have a nice day.

Just got in at 5 satoshis, this will definitely to up after bitcoin recovers again

In fact it bought more again, this should get fun in a few hours when the chinese wake up.

lambos soon

>Buy ins when the Chinese wake up in 2 hours

>it actually gained when BTC fell

Ok, I believe in this coin now. 6500 more under my belt.

yup, im buying in shortly, hopefully its still 4 sats or less

this shit is going to the moon. 10sats was nice yesterday but this thing is going nuclear, soon.

Does this fuckin shitcoin have an ANN or anything? Links?

Can't buy anymore right now, what is it at?

DONT DIDDLE THE CHILLUNS

Here you go senpai.

kidscoin.co.nz/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40

twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055

i dont even think it has ANN lmao

thats the thrill

wait here we go, is this it?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0

kidscoin.co.nz
fagbook.com/Kidscoinsoftware/

TV Spot:

Thanks lads. This doesn't look like it has much going for it besides teaching muh kids money

Meme magic will make it happen.

>Kids are actually already using it

Aussies never fucking surprise me. What the fuck, let's make some money off some shitposter youngins

the teachers and kids using this are going to shit themselves when they see what its about to do

Yeah, but if it moons, the kids will actually benefit more since they got in first with free gibs from their teachers
The ones with weak hands will learn their lesson early on.

Is there even a single piece of conclusive evidence yet connecting the kidscoin on yobit to the product by the business in new zealand other than by name?

>NOT HODLING UNTIL 300

Just a warning to anyone buying above 4sat...
Anyone that bought in for more than 0.25btc can completely dump the price back down.

No, none at all. I got memed into buying but fortunately, I got out 1 sat above where I got in so whatever.

see

Back up to 8 sats.
It's happening!
Our kids have a future :)

Notice how nothing in the first two links matches the content in the second two?

what exchange is this on?

ah sry yobits

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40

>RED FLAG RED FLAG

This seems like a massive shill team 6 pump

The Logo of the presentation here

>maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

is never used in the ANN. It seems as if there is no connection between 's top two links and bottom two links.

Did just find something?

This coin has been posted relentlessly for the past 3 days.
It's literally one or 2whales dumping bags continuously on fish.
Do not buy any significant portion.

They use the same art assets, both are from NZ, and have the same dates around them for start time and implementation.

bump. Lets show everyone KIDS is a PND

PND is still money

The two don't appear to be even remotely similar in function. Plus how the fuck would kids buy crypto anyway? And why would they not talk about the cryptocurrency on their website like literally every other cryptocurrency in history?

Who said the kid was buying crypto? The investment is towards the project to help the kids.

>Founder of KidsCoin, 27-year-old Brittany Teei says, “Students can log in online in virtual lessons and earn virtual dollars. All the lessons are curriculum aligned. They then have a virtual bank account where their money they earn goes into."
>ANN doesn't say shit about this

I can't see a connection DESU. Not trying to FUD but the whole purpose is
>teaching muh kids currency

but these don't even correlate with each other and the reason why people are buying is BECAUSE OF THIS KIDS, HAROLD.

Where are the Kidcoin shills now?

not in bittrex...

that just means you get it cheap now before it absolutely fucking moons when it does go on bittrex

bamp for the wee lads

Source? This shits not going on Bittrex

Ive been holding for 2 days now