Hi guys, been lurking for a week and starting to understand crypto...

Hi guys, been lurking for a week and starting to understand crypto. Trying to raise money so I can go balls deep into ICO's, but I'm a poorfag.

Help me out? I just need $50 or so to invest in an upcoming ICO...I want my lambo lol

1MZCCMytrvyRyt2VHAyyBmjFYjvJAeGRz7

^ bitcoin address on yobit

also trying to buy KIDS.

>starting to understand
>yobit

Sent ;)

thanks man. haven't received it yet, just waiting on confirmations.

Ill buy up a bunch of KIDS at 4 satoshi or 5 from yobit, then when bancor comes out ill invest all my profits into it. fingers crossed, and thanks for helping me get started.

this but unironically i need mone
i just started today
trying to get balls deep into KIDS

13XR2pG6fqAaK2qZaR84FANuFzVU3ed2RP

i just realized that was the worst use of balls deep fuck me

fuck off faggot. i can find 50 dollars in quarters in my car u mouth breather. kys and sent ;)

What is with the beg threads Jesus. It's not hard to buy bitcoin. Just invest 50$ of your own money and away you go faggots.

OP here.

still haven't received anything :(

I would be happy to help any posters on this thread. I spend 8 hours every day researching every ICO and coin, and my predictions have been really good lately.

I am happy to share my knowledge to help other people make money if they'll give me a small percentage of their gains back.

sent x5 ;)

thanks, can you link to blockchain.info? I can't seem to find lol

They're trolling you.

Nobody is going to send you anything you poor piece of shit. Stop begging and rethink your life choices.

Also, sent ;)

LURK MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can send you some kids if you post your kids address

Ah I get it...

i'm actually genuinely willing to help some Veeky Forumsbros make money on here. I know an upcoming ICO that will hit 10x as soon as it hits market, and it will become bigger than stratis.

if anyone wants to connect, let me know.

KUSXbUjbcz9xyxwHDNQQjZmaa2anwA8cU8

thanks buddy.

one of the reasons I have no BTC now is because I accidentally sent ETC instead of ETH to my ethereum address on yobit exchange.

Its been days but they haven't replied back, and that was my entire savings and earnings T_T

Yeah I bet people are just DYING to get advice from someone with no money

Brb getting retirement advice from homeless man down the street

well, I have good predictions. the coaches don't necessarily have to be a good athlete to succeed in the world of football.

mentors have use too.

That is not how it works with investing bud.

Here's my advice: go get a job

Not one person here is going to give you anything of value and it makes you look pathetic

lol. some people just need a little push to get started. I would easily take a 1 month loan from you with 200% ROI under contract if you want. that's how confident I am.

can haz 2?
BTC E8ck7zz4TagTCotyzvZ1yyUzeffPNXx8N

yeah, i'm buying BANCOR too.

How about instead of "researching" for 8 hours a day, you get an actual job. Being a wagecuck isn't a meme solution if you're literally poor.
Don't assume you're guaranteed some unrealistic ROI either. Trading with money you can't afford to lose is just glorified gambling.

Sent you 50000 kids. Don't sell them tho.

Newfag here. Could someone send me some buttcoin as a test? Nothing much, just a single satoshi is all. I'm just trying to figure out how this works.

1CQbDmxTGxbBaSBc1LzbS8RNrbXYPQFD7x

How can BANCOR lose? The ICO price is always lower than market price. It will 3x at least, a conservative estimate.

I was a big proponent of BAT and look how well that did. ICO's always hit market much higher, and with only a week of waiting it's a safe investment.

I won't sell them. Thanks.

Did you really send? How long until it appears in my yobit account?

JUST

OP

Please listen. I know you are a newfag but sent;) is a meme. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you

Also I'll fuck with you OP do you have Kik?

Send help lads
1B1oCepMFwpmvFHxs9J19szuSRazhwhB6K

The advice in exchange for gains part of your deal.

Nice

Sent ;)

You think that you can learn enough simply by lurking Veeky Forums? I'm looking to get into crypto but I've only been here for a couple hours. I need to learn about various strategies (pump & dump, ICO and hold, others?), how one finds and evaluates new coins, where to buy and sell and the safest way to store coins. I have $30k to invest but I plan on starting with $1k and slowly rolling it in.

Any resources other than Veeky Forums?

/biz is not a resource, 90% of whats on here is memes and bullshit.

pump and dump is not a 'strategy'

pls leave

Alright.

Sent ;)

>also trying to buy KIDS

Alright I'll do you you favor: don't buy KIDS.

Well...if you are giving free money out...
1Kw5nk6QxyL3TWCAsTj1XNH3xibo7uvKKi