Crypto General [old fags only]

Rules

> you were here for panda coin

>you were around before ether

>you witnessed btc at 13 dollars

> you had an account on mt gox
> biz had one or two threads that got shit on

New fags lurking is welcome as this pertains to you.

>NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF CRYPTO

>This is a dip from btc surge and over all influx of new money

>you want my advice? Hodl for a year.

Last year dgb was 30 sats, sia was 15 sats, and so on. It was un heard of for dgb to be worth one cent.

So hodl next year assuming devs are active, ether will be 1000 follar range btc will be 10k range and dgb, sia etc will be 1 dollar range.

Just last year only a few coins where a dollar range.

stfu its not the end, and learn to into crypto, because i hae aeeig newfags make gains and ask how do i save a wallet file.

And remember i was here for cheap af sia

>xem at 50sats
>dgb at 40sats
> sia at 15 sats
>monero at 1 follar
>lisk ico
>cheap everything

Next year will be the same.

You had 100k dgb and sold it!!! ??

Just hodl faggots and buy lite doge

I was around for Puddi

I remember couple legit millionaires posting here back in the day, one of them was a forty something lawyer.

god, fucking pandacoin. i'd post my username i used on their IRC but i don't know if any oldfags are here that would remember something like that

waiting for a significant correction to put 5K in

Any proofs on this?:
>you had an account on mt gox

I had like 400 btc on gox.

life goes on old friend.

RIP

All you old fags are millionaires right?

GIGA PUDDI

Okay come on this is too old
I found out about it when it was $65. Anyway, you strike me as not an actual oldfag, because you don't seem to remember all the shitcoins that people were always saying would be the next big thing but fell to the bottom and have remained there ever since. >Siacoin
>lisk
These aren't even old.

Rip Feathercoin

not quite mt gox old but older than 98% of the new fags that are here daily now

peaked around 92-95k in the past week but currently experiencing the effects of the dip, really want to crack 100k

>tfw I sold 581k DGB last year for $300 (which was 100% profit)

anyone remember the $102 guy on btc-e?

i was kanyeeast

Fugg your rules, I was a nocoiner and still had fun with it.

>im an old btard who went to pol and then biz.

>im also 29
I
That should be enough

Oh and here

at least that's something. Did you have any significant quantity of btc on mtgox?

I saw sia at 3 sats and didnt buy, im an expert of missing moon missions. But hey, now i learned my lesson and im diversifying quite a bit.

also just got fully verified on gemini after 2 weeks of waiting, what should I buy bros?

user, some of these newfags were not even around for lisk. Last year was a big year before the transcending into 5 cent dgb era>mfw when i had 10 million sia at 15 sats.

>5 million dgb at 30 sats.

160k ripple, oh wait i still do

I think i was TO_THE_MOON.

Nah i said hmm btc 13 dollars... i should of bought at 10 cents. Oh well. Layer that year ohhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It reached 1000.

Aftwr that i learned to dedicate my life to pnd shit coins to claim more btc

>Aftwr that i learned to dedicate my life to pnd shit coins to claim more btc

Lol, you are the jew now. Any other tricks you wanna share that you didnt put in the OP?

Pfff newfag, I was around for the brown box spam that got captcha brought in.

I had the opportunity to buy ripple when it came out but I didn't understand it, so I didn't. It's a heavy feel.

I was here for all of it, but was a retarded ltc only bagholder

where is the gun?

I started with faucets never put a dime into buying. Made my mistakes with 100k sats not 100 mill sats.

Hodl decent amount of promising coins, for god sakes just hodl.

Buy some sell a percentage of them and store rest in a cold storage.

Like for example i buy 2 milliom dgb, i sell after it moons about 20% keep 80% im cold storage and use profits to buy other non moon coins. Rinse and repeat .

Think in terms of dollars. Making even a 20 dollar profit sounds better than .01. Before you kmow it you have 100s 1000s etc.
Profit only exists if you sell.

Research,lurk, study,lurk.

Biz actually has alot of heads ups on things, research before you buy

Now what?

Thanks, that would have been pretty useful in 2013. Hell it would have been useful just a year ago, but i never listened, i never diversified and sold and the worst possible time, many times. But thank god i got in so early than even with huge mistakes i still made 6 figures out of 4.

And yes, the best strategy always is to hodl. And diversify. Sell a little, keep rest.

Where do oldfags go now, I can't fucking stay here much longer

I was there when dogecoin was created. Unfortunately I've ignored crypto up to this point.

>tfw I just saw pandacoin is #2 biggest gainer, and according to my records I have 1.2mm in a wallet I haven't opened in years

Good luck with your wallet. Pandacoin just passed POSW market cap.

if POSW goes down even further i will buy up half of the marketcap lmao

shit. loaded it up and I guess I transferred them all to mintpal before they went under. RIP panda.

Old PNDfag here. Would you believe I bagheld that shit for 3 goddamn years and sold like 3 weeks ago because "dead coin is most certainly dead". Now look what the fuck happened today. Fuck my life, man.

>you now remember that auroracoin was once worth $95 USD

I was actually wondering about this, bought about 200k dgb a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;

Every god damn time even a 3 year hodl

two questions:
what are sats?

why does everyone use blockfolio on biz? cant back that shit up right? literally lose thousands if i drop my phone

I had like 1m pnd at one point and threw it all in the trash. How good did I do?

satomayers, named after our favorite supreme court justice who hated jews and math.
no one actually uses blockfolio, it's just a bix meme.

One bitcoin can be divided up into 100 million satoshis. Since cryptos are traded mainly against bitcoin, that makes one satoshi the smallest tradeable price of any coin.

blockfolio is a ledger so it doesn't store your coins, it just keeps track of your trades and automatically calculates your portfolio's value.

I just set up my wallet last night with 2.7 mil pnd on it that i bagheld for years. got 180k more from proof of stake interest. Watching my investment triple on these shady looking marketplaces and wondering if it will ever be picked up on a decent market website

Never fucking fails man. I have the worst timing on everything.

Oh I'm sure it's just a PnD (no pun intended) and will drop back down to shit but it still pisses me off. I could've made $5,000 today.

well the exchange is yobit and desu i'd rather keep my pnd in the pandabank than throw it there...

is cryptopia better?

cryptopia doesn't have a PND/BTC market, and the LTC market is weak on support. BTX Thai has some good buy support.

I was gonna buy 100 btc at $3 back in college. Smoked weed instead. 20% towards making back what I wouldve made there

Why don't they teach kids opportunity cost instead of making it a sadistic maze of incomprehensible carrots and sticks?

Fucking newfags.

Let's see....I was around for Boxxy, mudkipz, and Garugamesh.

What's everyone's opinion on XVG, it was pretty popular for a while, now nobody is talking about it

Yeah but how do you deal with fomo when everything seems expensive

Newfag here holding large ammounts of ETH with irom hands.
Any suggestions?

you remember the surgeon?

2hardcore44chanchan but the Veeky Forums board is dismal.

thats a clusterfuck of a workaround but if you mean 2xchan then yeah, most anons left for that between gamergate and /pol/ getting nuked so joot could virtue signal to his goon cadre and bring in more redditors
>only here for Veeky Forums too jej

not an oldfag for this board, but i knew what bitcoin was in 2009, and just didn't want to believe it was the future. i would make pandas go extinct just to time travel back to 2009 and buy $100 in bitcoin.

depends when you got in. I'd cash out part of it and reach "that dream life" and HODL the rest

Even OP is too new to remember this.

The original $30 bubble.

oops cut out the date

Not long ago, not enough to buy my lambo. Ill hold this bags then

Jesus, Boxxy was all the way back in 2009. When did I become such an oldfag?

LMAO I remember you. What shitcoins you buying nowadays

same here fuck weed ffs