Shitscoin here please

I want shitcoins at 4 sat or less. I missed the boat because my funds JUST came in. And YES i know i'm a moron.

Now let's just continue...

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
yobit.net/en/trade/LSD/BTC#12H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

Came out yesterday and it will go into double digits any second, sellwalls are paperthin

I've been hearing this for hours.

yobit - list by price low to high - there were 75 coins at 1 sat as of a few hours ago

ENV and ESP2

not this one op, if you can't buy in at 1 sat you're fucked.

You could have bought Pandacoin for 1 sat yesterday. Today it's 5 sat.

How do you scout 1 sat coins? I wanna lose more money!

Are there any other places to find shit coins?

Go on coinmarketcap.com and look for the 1 sat coins and then look under market - should give you a few names

Personaly there are a few 1 sat coins i like and some i would stay away from

Do not buy alsafe coin its dead i bough .02 btcs worth only to find out it's getting remade and it's practically useless even for pumping

I would say kids is good because of all the shills and attention but if your looking for 1 sat then that boat is gone ( i would still buy just because )

But my currebt 1 sat favorite is aliencoin because the walls are paper thin but the volume is abysmal, however it doesn't look like a dead coin and i occasionally see it pumped around here. Im in it for .10 btc at 1 sat.

If you can get in for 1 sat go aheas but if not just wait till it gets more volume

Take a look at LiteDoge.

8 Sats per coin
4M marketcap
Active Development

I bought 5M coins and set a sell order to 20 sats, probably it will go through when i wake up (i am going to sleep now)

Is buying xyzcoin for 1 sat and then coming on Veeky Forums and shilling relentlessly, a foolproof method for at least doubling your money?

XVG is close enough

The shittiest of shitty coins is Gamebetcoin on Yobit, if that shit goes up i think i will loose faith in humanity.

XAV coin. Costs 1/2 sats right now. You have nothing to lose.

IFLT people just ate 1 and 2 sat

yuge inflation coming buy now.. thank me later

I threw some fuck it money at XDN today

LDOGE is still going for 8 sats at cryptopia. Easiest double your money out there.

i agree with the alien-coin, i have thrown a small pittance at it for 1 sat and i see it is heavily manipulated. someone keeps bringing the price down to 1 or 2 sat whenever it goes up to 5.I dont even know what the coin does or even believe in the product but the chart and orders tell me the coin has a future, somewhere, maybe on the moon or even mars

LSD is at 5 sats if youre willing to splurge haha

alien is a scam

>alien is a scam
Lmao but i've already put $40 at 1 sat. Oh well guess i'm fucked.

yobit.net/en/trade/LSD/BTC#12H

>2337749
Yeah, it's a PnD? Yobit coins aren't long term, mate. Just quick 2x-10x gainz

Don't worry. he is probably a normie. Kek

Look up BS. (Black Shadow Coin). 2 sats They were pumping it earlier today with the help of a bot but the bot stopped once BTC started tanking so Im guessing it will be back again.

VTY its doing a coin swap and becoming real again, easy 10x gains as people pump it to swap!

Sauce?