If you guys had to argue that the fall of Rome occurred at a distinct point in history...

If you guys had to argue that the fall of Rome occurred at a distinct point in history, what point would you choose and why?

I'd say it was CE 476 when Romulus Augustulus was deposed.

44BCE

313 AD

That's when Rome gave up to the cancer within it

I would say that the Fall of Rome is in our future. If I had to guess, I would say 2024.

You mean 380 retard, constantine only legalized it

486 AD.

That's when the last remaining piece of the Western Empire fell (the Domain of Soissons).

The Edict of Milan was when Rome stopped trying to retard the cancer. 380 is when it went terminal.

Roman culture, philosophy nd institutions continue to shape western civilization to a point that it has never really fallen.

With the SJW's war on Dead White Men, the fall, so long delayed, may now be at hand, though.

cringe

The Bliderburgs still control America so technically Rome has not fallen, merely shapeshifted to hide its true self. Their control of advanced scientific inventions has allowed each new state they've moved into become the hyperpower of each age, continually pushing for a global culture where we are their slaves. The brave Spartans, Franks, Scots, and our brave Founding Fathers have seen through this plot and we need to emulate their victories to save our children, ok?

Rome still lives

Well turkey is still an independent country so rome never fell

47 or 27 BC. Also,
>using CE unironically

>using CE unironically
What's wrong with CE?

its sjw bullshit.

This. America is Rome 2: Rome Harder.

Ridiculously fake map.

Russia? China? France? Cuba? Venezuela? Full retard.

More like Rome 2: Rome Dumber.

If by "sjw" you mean scientific and historical, then yes.

I consider the WRE to have ended politically in 476, despite Germans thinking they were Roman comites.

I consider the end of "Roman-mess" in the ERE once JUSTinian dies. Perhaps the conquest of the Caliphate, which took out the Sassanids and big chunks of the ERE effectively ended "Rome" for good. Byzantium as "Rome" is at this point a formality.

Rome stopped trying to retard the cancer by 306 when Constantine + Maxentius took power in the west.

I think Rome fell in 1453, with the walls of Constantinople

I'd like to think that the last emperor of Rome was a brave king who disappeared into the mayhem of battle and not a pathetic, scared little boy named Romulus Augustus

>brave king who diisappeared into the mayhem of battle
You believe this Gr*ek propaganda? He literally threw his vestments and weapons off and tried to sneak out disguised as a peasant.

68 A.D.
The death of Nero