When exactly did the Left become a parody of its self

youtube.com/watch?v=dLf6GAWpaAY

When you gave a bunch of millenials phones and not enough a good whoopin

The French Revolution.

Implying you can't find retards everywhere. Have you looked at the comments on any conservative website anywhere?

>I-I-its everyside, I swear
>implying the left hasn't destroyed itself with stupidity far beyond the right.

>>/pol/
Check it out for yourself
Also, I'm checking those

That post is correct, however. As one side waxes in power, it invariably leads to its own defeat. You sound moronic.

It's funny because you used to be a leftist

We really need to set aside a large patch of unused land, call it Anarcholand and tell everyone that they're free to go live there without any laws and rule over it as individuals.

When you were born

stop enabling white supremacy

>deny climate change despite overwhelming evidence
>deny evolution despite overwhelming evidence
>spend 8 years stonewalling and bitching about Obama even on policies which the GOP platform normally agrees with (gee i wonder if it had anything to do with him being black)
>Bonus: deny that Obama was born in the U.S. despite overwhelming evidence
>aggressively demand that everyone follow your shitty religion
>red states are overwhelmingly shittier
>Being openly in the pocket of big business but when democrats do it, it is a crime against humanity
>Constant persecution complex even when you are the largest and most powerful group in the U.S. (war on Christmas, christian persecution, white persecution, Starbucks' choice in cups)
>Half the reason there even is anti-gun legislation in the U.S. is because a large contingent of gun owners think they are cowboys and are trigger happy dipshits
>The ones on this site are overwhelmingly racist yet claim that racism in the U.S. doesn't exist
>Elected a meme to the whitehouse

winning

>thinks republicans and democrats are a reasonable dichotomy to represent the right and left political spectrum.
>muh racism is bad
>Thinks US government is discriminatory to anyone but Whites
>utilizing Stereotypes

Because leftism does not work like history has proven over and over and over and over again.

>"Do not treat this board as /pol/ with dates"
>doesn't even try to dress up this thread with a veil of Veeky Forums content

OP said "When exactly" making it a history question. I suppose you could say "never" if it triggers you.

>>thinks republicans and democrats are a reasonable dichotomy to represent the right and left political spectrum.
They aren't but they are the largest political parties and hold the grand majority of the electorate

>>muh racism is bad
Even pretending that it isn't based on pseudoscience and a superiority complex big enough to eclipse the sun. Racism has been the single greatest source of internal unrest in the U.S.

>>Thinks US government is discriminatory to anyone but Whites
Never said the government, and whites aren't oppressed.

>>utilizing Stereotypes
Just last week in Orange County we had a gun owner shoot a shoplifter dead because he wanted to be a hero. (This is a fringe part of gun owners but then again so are tumblrites for the left).

No one implied the decay of the Left was an exclusively American phenomena. Also no one wrote Whites were "oppressd" but they're the only group who is officially discriminated against.

I don't know enough to speak of the political situation outside of the U.S.

I was just making the point that going off the rails and becoming retarded is not unique to the left in the U.S. at the very least.

>but they're the only group who is officially discriminated against.
In what way.

Affirmative action and racial quotas, which destroy any meritocracy in the US

Affirmative action has greatly fallen out of favor, not even "Commiefornia" uses it anymore. Even in their heyday their extent has been vastly overrated.

>Thinks US government is discriminatory to anyone but Whites
>Also no one wrote Whites were "oppressd"
wew

*tips revisionism*

If God made all the Marxists, Randians, and Prosperity Bible Evangelicals in the world vanish into thin air, the world would be such a better place.

>white people fighting against white supremacy

lmao can't make this shit up baka

What's the parody, exactly?

>revisionism
Implying you know what that word means

The fringe extremists of both right and left are more concerned with edgy postulating about the destabilization of the current order than making sense or having a clear and beneficial goal.