Agnosticism

OK let's settle it, agnosticism is the most rational and wise approach to the existence of God. Prove me wrong.

OP here, Please no strawman arguments here.

I'm not going to prove you wrong, you're right.

>Be theist
>begin internal religious practices via "with your door shut" as Christ commanded.
>finds yourself experiencing a feeling of growth in the mind and spirit as well as connecting to the divine
>Be agnostic
>never try to practice anything internally
>just acknowledge the innate feeling that God exist is real
>Never grow spiritually.
>Go about life never caring.

yeah except you can get that kind of feeling with any religion, or even just practices from religion without any belief, so it much simpler to assume its a product of the human mind rather than spirits

Learn to program or play an instrument or something man. It's the same shit without the delusions.

You can have 'spiritual' experiences without it having to be Christ my man

>that whole fucking chart

Gnostic Theist is the only reasonable position. No room for doubt when you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ

wuts rong

>using gnosticism as an antonym to agnosticism

Gnosis just means 'knowing', my man

gnostic just means an early vaguely christian religious sect, my man

Gnosticism predates Christianity by like 500 years.

>therefore it's an antonym of agnosticism

Gnostic is literally just a Greek word for knowledge. It doesn't matter what other meanings it has. It's like if I said the word faggot and everyone just assumed I was talking about you because thats who most people associate the word faggot with

You're thinking of Gnosis, and it refers specifically to knowledge of spiritual truths. Gnostic is a term relating to a loose sect which believed that the material world should be shunned and that the creator of the world, the demiurge, is essentially malevolent

Look I'm really not trying to derail your thread or BTFO you, I'm just trying to clue you in on the small amount of spaghetti slipping out of your pocket out of courtesy so you don't make a fool of yourself talking someone that is actually an asshole

>that chart

Conflates different and incompatible positions (you can't be both an agnostic and an atheist/theist) and completely misuses the word "gnostic". Not to mention the retarded idea that knowledge = absolute certainty.

Then there is the problem of (for example) does an gnostic atheist positively claim that there are no gods, or does he merely lack belief but positively claims that's the right position?

Please don't use this bullshit chart ever again.

Pretty sure apatheism is the most rational approach.

>athiest plebs trying to use 'Gnostic' without fucking it up

>you can't know nuttin!
Worse than political centrists claiming superiority.