Learning about Russia

>Learning about Russia
>Watch a documentary on history of Russia
>Think it'll be a good idea to watch one about WW1
>Oh boy, let's see what it says about Rusians in WW1
>Barely mention Russia once
>Constant non-stop propaganda about how Britcucks saved world, how "they won" the war, and Germans were the terrible tyrants, like a movie villain
>Britcucks saying that one of the reasons they had to intervine because the Germans were commiting terrible attrocities
>Yeah, BRITAIN actually accussing other people of being barbaric and killing people and saying it's wrong
>There is so much irony in that my eyes roll completely backwards and end up where they started
>Finish watching that horrible piece of propaganda, not having learned a single thing about WW1
>Search the author and writer's name
>Jewish British surname
>Look at the first 5 min of another documentary by this merchant on Falklands (Malvinas Islands)
>Full of lies about Britain not having any allies during it, and how it was almost impossible for them to win, yet they won against all odds LMAO

Like fucking pottery.

This was the documentary btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=X2DLybNYta4

Other urls found in this thread:

ibiblio.org/pha/Gallup/Gallup 1941.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WWI documentary BBC
>WW1 documentary
>by the BRITISH broadcasting corporation

'HOW DARE IT NOT FOCUS ON RUSSIA AND INSTEAD GIVE AN ANGLO-CENTRIC PERSPECTIVE'

What did he mean by this?

>British media
>British author
>Focusing on British struggles

...what did you expect?

struggles my ass

it's not that it didn't focus on Russia, it only focuses on bullshit propaganda selling britbongs as victors and germans as evil villains as in a hollywood movie. you don't learn anything by watching it.

fucking kikes.

>massive war that reshapes the face of europe and leaves millions of brits dead
>not a struggle

And the 'Germans are evil' isn't a kike myth. It's an Anglo-French one from WW1. (e.g. rape of belgium etc).
It's a mix of stuff made up at the time, with shit the germans actually did. (Not 'oh no living satan' but not 'we did nothing we wuz good boys')

You're confusing the enternal anglo with kikes.

It's not a >says this since kike!
it's a >says this since eternal anglo

It's the same shit Brits do when talking of WWII

>have a pm that is a pussy and lets hitler run all over Europe

>finally step in and get blown the fuck out at dunkirk

>hide in subways as your nation gets blown to shit and america sends aid

>america finally enters the war and invades

>britain runs in behind everybody else pretending to be hardcore like they did shit

I'll even be fair and admit they had brave soldiers in the African campaign and their colonists had balls, but mainland Britain? There has never before been a bigger group of cowardly pussies who try to take all the credit for things other people did. It's downright shameful.

>look at the comments
>"We live in a age of technology. To show people history that changed everything...through video games. we have new found respect for those who fought for us."

On the one hand I guess I'm glad Battlefield 1 got people to give enough of a shit to watch a documentary. On the other hand I can only imagine what a retarded perception of the war they have.

If you closely study European history of the last 300 years, you'll find out that a lot of the Jewish stereotypes are actually originally British stereotypes.

>dividing & conquering other nations
>controlling finance and the media
>publishing utter lies in order to stir shit
>exporting capitalism AND communism
>worshipping mammon, hating white people

Not even saying how the current global irrelevance of Europe contrasted to previous centuries of domination, the creation of Israel, the completely asinine idea of "Christian Zionism", all of this can be traced to the Brits.

That's not to say Jews are innocent, far from it, but the Jews merely learned from the Anglo and adopted his ways as their own.

>europeans slaughter, rape, torture, and generally are massive assholes towards their colonial subjects
>but in the long run it was beneficial to them and lets not forget how much better their lives became after europeans took over
>krauts treat their occupied territories in exact same manner as all european powers treated their colonies
>reee how do they dare to do that!1! muh six billion raped belgian nuns

>implying

>colonies
>beneficial for europeans
You mean Jews

>Constant non-stop propaganda about how Britcucks saved world
> WW1
> Brit
FRANCE saved the world from eating sauerkraut

>implying that that matters to the eternal anglo

>France saved the world

I don't think getting your shit kicked in and then rushing in when everybody else starts fighting and doing the heavy lifting to steal a bit of land counts as saving shit.

>I don't think getting your shit kicked in
How ? The initial attack ? France pushed it back by itself.
> rushing in when everybody else starts fighting
what the fuck are you talking about ?

Also France saved the world because by doing the "heavy lifting" it grinded down the Germanic population (who was far more than France) and made it less overwhelming for WW2 (where France bailed out because fuck this, it's Russia turn)

>spent half of the war as a german puppet state
>still do more to defeat axis than brits

What is UK's excuse.

>>spent half of the war as a german puppet state
We're talking WW1. I know your burger schools never mention it but still, France won that one and never was a "puppet state".

So when the BRITISH broadcasting corporation makes a documentary about math, do they only talk about british math? They forget the number zero, since its from India?

0 is a honorary brit, it perfectly sums up the English contributions to the improvement of world.

Men of Ingwine, do not listen to these slurs. The filth of the ælfremede oozes into their hearts and makes them jealous and afraid. Know that you are of a noble and glorious house forged anew by the Wise Elf. Go forth with an ashen lance and cry Robin!

They should focus on the truth and give a fair amount of screentime to all allies.

Meaning almost everything to Germany and France. Every other theaters of war were humiliating british defeats (Dardanelles, lol) or trivia tier (muh Lawrence). WW1 is barely a world war since almost everything happened in Europe.

>Documentaries on history
Unless it's something luke an arte production in french about the evolution of camel trading in 14th century Samarkand with german subtitles, it's usually bound to be shit through and through and will provide you only with the most basic facts sprinkled with shitty memes.
This applies in particular to anglo-saxon productions which tend to be sensationalist pieces of crap.
Brits do make god tier nature docs, but other than that forget about it.

>On the other hand I can only imagine what a retarded perception of the war they have.
this

>we wuz doughboys and sheet

>watch documentary
>complain that it is lazy or historically questionable

what did you learn from this

read a book you fucking moron

>Unless it's something luke an arte production in french about the evolution of camel trading in 14th century Samarkand with german subtitles
I think I saw that one. But seriously, there's nothing comparable to Arte in the anglosphere ?

found the yank

whether you like it or not britain and its empire fought occupied europe for a significant amount of time alone and it was a crucial member of the coalition that would eventually defeat the axis powers

not discounting the role of other allies either by the way

>fought occupied europe
They did as usual: bunker themselves on the other side of the sea.

If anything it was their behavior in WW1 which was important and unusual, they sent a large amount of troops, second to only France (and Germany of course)

WW2 is Russia doing the heavy lifting and USA providing the support. Good for them because they were both fucking pathetic during WW1.

>They did as usual: bunker themselves on the other side of the sea.

if you want this kind of shitflinging why don't you go and talk on /int/

No UK in war, no western liberation of europe.

>No UK in war, no western liberation of europe.
But that's just wrong... Germans would have been defeated from the East front anyway.

You might argue UK falling would have cause the US to seek peace with Nazi Germany but the only thing they needed to do to prevent that was... bunkering themselves on the other side of the sea.

I think I didn't make my point clear there. By western liberation of europe I meant liberation by western powers (UK, USA). If France was liberated by the Soviet Union it's unclear what would have happened to it, but it may very well have been less favourable to both them and the US.

>You might argue UK falling would have cause the US to seek peace with Nazi Germany but the only thing they needed to do to prevent that was... bunkering themselves on the other side of the sea

Right, so Britain's involvement in the war was crucial to American success. Glad to see we agree.

>benefits british shareholders
>"they all jews, we dindu nuffin"
fuck off snownigger.

>India
>not Britain

Funny that you mentioned that, back in '41 USA fully expected UK to fell to the nazis in pretty short order and built their plan for liberating Europe around the idea that they would have to deal with Nazis aligned Britain. Of course this would not suit the British narrative that they did anything worth of noticing during WW2 and thus is conveniently ignored by them.

Why so slavophobic Schlomo?

what the fuck are you talking about?
The entire railway network that the brits built in India was massively overinflated in price thus enriching actual british shareholders.

Snownigger is a deeply slavophobic insult. You're just buttpained because Slavs were killing heebs long before Hitler made it cool.

What did you expect from anglo-jews?

>slavs were being bred by turks
ftfy.

There you go with your interracial fetishes again, Moishe.

>interracial fetish.
turks are white.

Buddy look at the time, you have to catch a train to Theresienstadt

sorry boris.
turks are just as white as you.

Well whiter than the Chosenites at least.

Top bantz

I fear that the generations after us will become more and more retarded.

>Funny that you mentioned that, back in '41 USA fully expected UK to fell to the nazis in pretty short order and built their plan for liberating Europe around the idea that they would have to deal with Nazis aligned Britain.

Bullshit.

ibiblio.org/pha/Gallup/Gallup 1941.htm

>Interviewing Date 4/10-15/41

Survey #234-K Question #6a

Which side do you think will win the war — Germany and Italy, or England?

NINETEEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-ONE 275

Germany and Italy................... 11%

England........................... 57

Stalemate........................... 8

No opinion......................... 24

I take it you're American.

Like the sub-type of anglo mattered.

Seeing the obvious contradiction between what I wrote and you calling me Amerilard with that picture I take it you don't know how to read.

>watch documentary made by the british broadcasting corporation
>it paints the british in a positive light

WOW WTF, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, I HAD NO IDEA THAT PEOPLE COULD POSSIBLY BE BIASED

The problem with sensationalized people is just that: they are sensationalized. They believe history has just been a series of struggles and conflicts, and can't rationalize the idea of something peacefully taking hold and winning. They can't think about things calmly. If God was to come down to these stupid motherfucking retards, they wouldn't be able to recognize him. They assume that everyone is in two categories 'good person' and 'bad person'. They can't think beyond this. They wouldn't fathom the idea that good people have done bad things and bad people have done good things. Overall everyone is a mixture of some elements of evil and good. God makes us all this way, to overcome trials in our lives and see things through till the end. We exist as beings on a beautifully developed Earth. How did you think things would turn out? God is clearly real. God is not a dumbass. God doesn't not like dumbassery. God does not like people fundamentally watering down everyone into either 'Jew' or 'not Jew' you fucking retarded idiots. It's what both the nazis and the israelites do.

>the god meme

According to the bible, God created Adam and Eve equal to him. How come they sinned by eating the apple then, if they were equal to God they should have been perfect beings, like God, and never sin. Or is God capable of sin too?

Checkmate, Christards.

On the other hand, I get what you are saying about good and evil, and how it is just a point of view. I share this idea, but if you don't see that jews have an agenda in all they do related to politics, economics, and media, then you are as blind as a bat. Btw, the writer and author of the documentary I mentioned is LITERALLY jewish, so how am I wrong by calling him a jew?

>struggles

Wrong.