100% proof KIDS is a fakecoin

People are getting hype thinking KIDS can be the next Bean, but behold, you have been fed a stream of lies on what the Coin is about

Here are the sources and "whitepapers" listed in every shillthread on KIDS:
Check the first two links
>kidscoin.co.nz/
>maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

Now check the second two
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40
>twitter.com/yobitexchange/status/854756306250498055

Notice how none of the logos or content in the first two links match up with anything in the second two? Notice how the bitcointalk thread has only three pages? Now try to google "KIDS coin crypto." Isn't it strange that nothing even remotely related to KIDS coin shows up?

On top of that, we have the issue with the lack of connection between the messages of the coin based on the different pages:

Founder of KidsCoin, 27-year-old Brittany Teei says, “Students can log in online in virtual lessons and earn virtual dollars. All the lessons are curriculum aligned. They then have a virtual bank account where their money they earn goes into."
>ANN doesn't say shit about this

>Other site is 100% about teaching muh kids currency with not a single mention of cryptocurrency, exchange, or even if the "coin" at hand would be available or on the market for anyone other than the children.

These don't even correlate with each other and the reason why people are buying is "BECAUSE OF THE KIDS!"

But the one that is actually the project isn't a cryptocurrency but a project solely in the education systems of New Zealand

Whereas the one being traded on Yobit right now is literally just a shitcoin that is backed by someone who's post history of Bitcointalks posted about Ponzi schemes and quick automated payouts before posting about his "Kidscoin"

Don't believe me? Check it yourself: bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=161735;sa=showPosts

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/STALIN/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know, we're doing a thing here

Yup. Listen up newfags don't buy this coin. It's been shilled nonstop for days now but it's a fucking scam.

Yup, One of the biggest scam coins out there. Hope no one actually fell for it. (Or do, i really dont give a fuck if your stupid enough to fall for it)

FUUUUUUUUCK. I though I was helping the children to get rich on the new reddcoin.

Not buying some assholes supershill Ponzi coin that has nothing to it!

Fucking dumped at 6 but I bought at 4. Goddamn you Veeky Forums I trusted you!

That's a good point but does it really matter? Everyone lies or exaggerates to shill their coin. Why put actual effort into the coin until you get some volume? If the coin doesn't do well...meh...but if it does the people behind the coin tend to start putting in work.

For example mooncoin was/is the definition of a shitcoin...however when it started gaining insane volume and doing really well the devs started putting in actual work into the coin.

Tldr i think it's short term success will determine the long term success of this coin. Time we tell and based on experience this coin will get up there. Not because it's good but because of the intense speculation.

Mooncoin is dead. You are literally all buying hacked/duplicated coins that arent worth anything, once it hits a certain amount millions upon millions of coins are going to be dumped on your lap. I've seen the scammers, I've ready what they had to say about mooncoin before it was even a thing on this bored and was still in its scam planning phase. Yeah, if you get lucky you could make a few bucks, but I hope to god you dump before they do or you are completely and utterly fucked.

The only reason mooncoin even got this high is because of how many retards fell for the scam.

I'll repost this thread next week when kids is 50 sat

Well people are thinking this'll moon and catch on as something to pitch to normies on reddit to sell, but I would prefer Veeky Forums not get burned by the KIDS "dev" nor by happenstance of misinformation (what I believe to be the cause here).

I want all of us on Veeky Forums to reach lamboland, not be bagholders to the wise and whales among us.

I wouldn't say a scam, more like misinformation.

I think people tried to google and look up the coin, but it just so happened there was a project with the same name that got caught up in the riff raff, so people shilled it because it would seem like a solid idea.

But here we are now, with a shitcoin with a childs handprint instead of the actual one people have been shilling for days.

feel free to tip a satoshi or 2 for the tip on the paper dragon coin

18oErox7vfuUp4XvyuVsNB4hXvGqBoD8BA

Look at bitbean though? You can call it a scam all day but "scams" can create insane wealth in the short term at least lol. Moon is what changed my opinion on this the most...it's volume has now surpassed 1.5million dollars now. It's also doing very well against a 10 btc wall which it hit several times but now it looks ready to break out considering how many times it's hit and fallen and looking out how stable it is against the 10 wall now.

hmm yes this is a good point...there ARE other low sat coins with alot less shady circumstances....I've been looking to get into a low sat priced coin for awhile now and i was debating mad, lsd or kids leaning on kids, but honestly you and the other guys post have put my faith more so in the other two coins.

Guys, this was a Yobit shitoin that people shilled for the fucking meme.

1sat, pump to,say, 6 sat, 6x profit. That was the point.

If you bought in ATH, fuck yourself, you shouldn't be trading shitcoins. It's all about the PnD

Jesus Christ, did literally nobody pay attention to the "white papers" or research before buying in?

I only got in at 1 sat and rode the moon to 10 and got the fuck out because there was a lot of hype, but didn't think people would be so dumb as to HODL something without knowing what it is or who's behind it.

Shit was literally the exact definition of a p&D

>KIDS to 30 sat next month!

The fucking walls from 9-11 are bulky as fuck and there is literally nothing behind this coin. Not even a good meme like Doge.

Be smart people. Do your homework before throwing money

No shit but its still being shilled here constantly to buy a pnd coin at 7 sats. Just warning those that actually believe it.

Yeah, doesn't feel right that people are buying overpriced shit

People are hoping for the 30x gainz instead of settling for the 10x, unless they're new and decided to buy a shitcoin at ATH

I'm glad I saved you from holding a ponzi bag user. May you reach the lambo of your dreams by summers end before the big BTC correction.

Yes but the people still shilling it and people prospecting on it like
could have easily fallen for this.

I am here to make sure Veeky Forums is a little smarter than normies on this.

Its all for one, one for all on Veeky Forums.

Protip, bitbean is meme. buy when it dips to 100 sat again. It has a habit of not being shit for awhile, then being shit again.

1 sat PnD are good, but don't get too greedy. If you have enough capital, a simple 3x-6x gain is more than enough. Don't get stuck with bags that will never fill

Thoughts on rdd? such a strange coin....the walls are fucking insane for a coin so small in value

Honestly, throw some meme money at it. Short-mid term hold. All depends is Redd ID is actually valuable or shit.

But, hey, will prolly get to 300 sat maybe? I couldn't see it dropping to worthless levels again.

started as a pump but never dumped because it turns out tech is good and communtity/devs are active. Actually one of my long term hodls now, I can see it breaking 1000sat within the next month or so.

LOL THIS. Reporting in from the other thread. Glad we got to solve this one lads

RDD has mediums and enough attention to keep it from falling, especially with it being tradable on Reddit for normies to stay active with.

Its no Digibyte as it still is in part a memecoin and only advantageous for its utility as a currency, not for any tech or value.

I fucking knew it. Fuck you shills pushing LITERALLY a Ponzi scheme

Everyone here should join the Biz Discord and keep an eye on what those fuckers do.

Bros don't let bros buy literally fake ponzi coins for HODL

Why do you care if a PnD is worthless bullshit? You're not going to hold this garbage. You're going to make a few hundred % and then go home.

>mfw start to pump and shill this coin 2 days ago and sell after 5 hours
2 days later I see bagholders still shilling

jesus christ...

I TRICKED YOU INTO BUYING THIS SHIT BECAUSE I WAS BORED

just quit it there have been a couple of newfags buying in on 5 and 7 sata cuz i promissed them a 25btc pump

retards trying to scam you out of your money
don't be a tard and man the rocket
yobit.net/en/trade/STALIN/BTC

didn't they make a movie about this and everyone got AIDS at the end?

>tfw actually made money with KIDS

To be fair the same was said about MOON and yet it got pumped hard twice, so I can see why some idiots fell for it