I put my life savings in dgb (10 BTC)

i put my life savings in dgb (10 BTC)
if dgb doesnt get the citibank deal

see you at the lambo dealership op

never go full retard

send me some bro
D6WFmgmHvB5gUSSBy7PFbqNHMnqCasL1rL

what price did you buy in at op?

Citibank can go fuck themselves. Regardless, you're going to be fine.

when will you realize that these "deals" that these coins supposedly have are mostly bullshit and mean nothing? look at ripple, which got all sorts of deals with big banks, and it did fuck all. youd be wise to take your life savings back before you lose it all

This is all that matters.

Selling my MOON and going full DGB.
We'll be cruisin Gainztown in our lambos next week.

Shut up, you're scaring the bag holders

The peak, I guarantee it, panic selling on the bear trap, then come cry here through 5 threads

do you remember the xrp pump that lasted a whole week because of some bank partnerships?

It doesn't help that digifags were making thread after thread saying but ATH this time because it's guaranteed money. You'd have to be pretty new to believe that but still that shit is lame.

you're an idiot

i know im an idiot thats why i'm asking you niggers

i literally am a high functioning autist and throw money at whatever i see on page 1

what was the price, user?

Laughing at you with my Zcash stash

I'd get out. If it was sub 1000 I would ride it out a little but you're right on the cuff with that price. Who knows. It could go up but you're in the danger zone with a lot of money.

Also who knows what BTC is going to do in the meantime.

This is a meme right?

You only lose if you sell user, HODL.

DCZ4Rw9vZM7xEY3b6u4EWZtjQZLrAS9BBY

>tfw all these new coin weakhands let me slide in at the bottom of the trap
>it's starting to moon
God bless you weak bastards, I'll be sure to get a memorial on my lambo dedicated to the fallen moon commanders.

If you can prove that digusign will directly influence the market price of digibyte, I will give you 0.01 btc. I'll wait.

If it falls below the bottom line you should bail.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

some people are poor for a reason

The question you have to ask yourself is whether or not you think DGB will be around in a few years. That is the only question that you need an answer to. If you aren't sure, sell half for BTC.

If you are sure that it will be, you need to transfer your coin to cold storage, place it in a safe deposit box and not look at the price for at least 9months to a year. You're biggest threat in that time will be emotional panic selling.

I've about 100k in DGB, but I'm in for the long haul and I think we're gonna make real money but I'm not counting on anything significant anytime soon. Just HODL and let the day trader hit and miss.

It doesn't need to win though that would be awesome

It will by association. Corps aren't going to use ethereum directly (lol at fanboys who think otherwise) but the fact that they joined the alliance and showed interest in the tech still generated hype

Nigga status: muh.

Here's the rub though. Even if they use a private blockchain, it's implemented as a plugin in the main blockchain. What you're gonna see is since that happens by default in implementation, very few will opt out since that takes effort. Effort to remove features is highly unlikely.

It won't. This citibank shit is irrelevant. DGB is a long term hold!!

>citibank deal

They're presenting at a tech conference with a bunch of other nobodies. There's no deal.

HODL

>nobodies

Dgb has some of the most intensive fudding around. That alone is enough to get me to hold

Worst case scenario you might lose a few BTC.

Deal with the setback and make up for it with a few decent trades.

LPT: Sell the news

>tfw I only paid $800 for 10btc of dgb

sell before you lose everything/kill yourself

How can someone be so shortsighted and retarded.
>it HAS to go up 200% THIS WEEK otherwise it's a shitcoin and the partnerships and future success mean nothing
Kys yourself asap

If you'd done this a few weeks earlier you could've had like 500k by now