Anyone buying Lisk? Seems like a really good coin. Javascript based blockchain app platform, same developer as ARK...

Anyone buying Lisk? Seems like a really good coin. Javascript based blockchain app platform, same developer as ARK, price going way up over the last couple days, along with ARK

Other urls found in this thread:

lisk.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lisk.io/

Decent wallet client too

>sold hours before moon
FUCCK OFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw when bought 100k at lisk ICO and sold them at all time low in february thinking this coin was dead.

Just put a fucking bullet in my head honestly. Could have had 300k USD.

Yes I bought a ton at $1. Should be at $10-$15 soon. Great investment. Great tech.

Fuck yeah, it's fluctuating but it's been fairly resilient. I'm holding, I see it to 6 bucks in the next week easy.

see
at least you didn't buy at high, sit on it for a year and have it hit ur break even sell.
>get into LSK early
>lose btc

>Stratis is using C# and .NET

Why invest in Javascript coin when all major companies are using C# and .NET

I sold all my Lisk months ago and went for Stratis and will hodl till $250, got some nice profit.

All major companies are not just using C# and .NET. JavaScript is one of if not the biggest programming language used. Google it. GitHub released information on this.

NO!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Javascript is used by kiddies in the basement of their mom.

C# .NET is used by companies.

>How old are you 16?

>being this retarded

Facebook uses JavaScript, Google, Uber, Airbnb. Everyone needs it in some capacity. It's the language of the web and every company mostly has a web presence.

Some companies such as Facebook and Google have even came out with their JavaScript frameworks.

I just accepted a job and moved to Europe from the US (all paid by the company) to work and build their product all built in JavaScript. I also work right down the street from Spotify headquarters and know some JavaScript developers who work there. I've also been in the industry for 7 years.

JS is huge.

Are you really retarded or are you just acting like it

You guys own Vaporware coins.
Except it!
Stratis is fucking Lisk straight up in the ass.

i don't even own lsk, but you clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think js is just for script kiddies

I don't own lisk either. I just think the previous user is incorrect in stating JS is for kiddies

THIS COIN IS TOO LISKY I WONT BUY IT

Bit of a noob question here: when someone says sell, does that mean converting the currency (eg Lisk) to bitcoin or fiat?

BTC. Can't sell into first yet.

Sure might be for kiddies, but it's also used for pretty much "everything" online making anything related to it fairly entry level giving it relevance just by being "easy to access". Maybe.

Why not hodl multiple bags