If you watched this shit-show, what was the most cringey moment for you?

If you watched this shit-show, what was the most cringey moment for you?
For me
1. William Wallace equipped in fucking "Braveheart" style
2.Waffen SS using ww1 equipment
3.Sun Tzu using crossbow
4."IRA has never been defeated"
5.Ivan the Terrible dressed like a hobo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyNygA2-XSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pirate vs Knight was so bad it was funny.

Napoleon vs Washington and "the genocidal" Hernan Cortes.

Why did they dumb down both the Waffen SS and the Viet Cong? They went with shitty sub machineguns from 20 years before their wars when each of them had comparable assault rifles.

>insulting the RA
What an absolute waste of trip dubs

>The end of season 1 put the Spetznaz up against the IRA

>insulting the RA
what an absolute waste of trips

That vietcong guy shooting down a helicopter with a sub-machine gun was hilarious

zombies vs vampire

>"the genocidal" Hernan Cortes.
That's true though.

Washington beating Napoleon is number 1 for me

>Sadam Hussein and Pol Pot are warriors
Season 1 was kinda okay I guess

Fucking americans

>no one remembers taliban vs IRA
>no one remembers RPG inna trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=CyNygA2-XSY

Napoleon vs Washington hands down. It's like it was made by a teenager

I actually used to enjoy it cause I was historically ignorant.
the most annoying thing is how they act like just cause weapons can kill means the people using them are equally skilled
The american mob beating the Yakuza was pretty dumb
Also the people who went on as the RA experts, like I mean youre literally just a thug who went on tv and proved it

Honestly, all of it. The only thing that was particurlarly good about the show was the ballistic testing on the dummies and the medical examination.

>crossbow bolt bounces of a leather chest piece

>Spetznaz vs Green Berets

1. One of the nerdy fucks literally said "I like the Saiga, cause it doesnt have a pump and you dont need to pump it". Gave me cancer.

2. The old fuck in the sim kills 3 Green berets while they have guns trained on him without them firing for like 5 seconds. Shit made me stop watching it till the Waffen SS episode, where my cancer returned.

when they show the simulation software and it's a microsoft excel spreadsheet

He did a genocide. That's what genocidal means, user.

PS: Spain is the Guatemala of Europe.

"This auxiliary weapon which was never meant to be used on its own can't kill anyone on its own, so we score it a zero and according to the simulation this is the literal same as not having that weapon at all."

Have to admit, though the show was cringe-inducing and faulty, the Saddam Hussein vs. Pol Pot episode was pretty hype.

Veeky Forums is just jealous they can't do calculations on the supercomputer

I hated everything except the ballistic dummy tests, those were at least neat

>dude carbombs lmfao

>Waffen SS using ww1 equipment
This undoubtedly happened.

>insulting car bombs
What an absolute waste of dubs

Aren't the representatives of the warrior allowed to choose their weapons? Why would he pick outdated shit?

I don't know because I don't watch meme shows.

The tlaxcalans are culpable for the sacking/massacre (sacssacre?) of cholula, which is where most of the casualties from the conquest laid. Further, noche triste was a misunderstanding, not any deliberate machinations by cortes. If you want a real genocide, look to the tlaxcalans or later encomenderos, especially Diego de landa

>Aren't the representatives of the warrior allowed to choose their weapons?

by the time the soviets entered germany in 1945, a lot of ww1 surplus was in use for obvious reasons.

>The american mob beating the Yakuza was pretty dumb
t. Weeb

As far as I understand using C96 in these times, using MP28 in 1939 and onwards was fucking bullshit, they could have been using longbows as well. Also who the fuck fights with flammenwefer in open combat?

>implying italian thugs defeating fanatical and trained gang members is not bullshit

>Washington defeats Napoleon because of bullshit "X factor"
>the "X factor" bullshit in general
>SWAT getting a special forces-level AR to give them the winning edge over what should've been a GSG-9 victory
>Americans rigged to win every fight after humiliating (and deserved) Green Beret loss to Spetsnaz
>deliberately avoiding classic "Pirate vs Ninja" debate by having them versus Knight and Spartan respectively
>Vampires vs Zombies

I thought it was a nice touch that the last surviving Spetsnaz in both simulations is the same guy.