Was Cancer evil or just a tool of God to punish us?

Was Cancer evil or just a tool of God to punish us?

Good is defined as God's will.
God is all knowing, all powerful, and all good.

Thus anything that occurs is by definition good, as God knew it would occur, and allowed it to occur, and God's will is what defines good.

Cancer is useful to people, preparing them for the afterlife.

Leibniz pls go

A test. If the child dies before he/she reaches age of maturity, he/she will be in HEAVEN FOREVER.

If a cancer patient endure the test, he/she will receive GREAT REWARDS in heaven. Far greater than the one who doesn't get cancer.

Agree?

I see a fox

An angel?

That means you're a kissless virgin who will die alone.

two pigs with winged ears choking two helpless 18th century women who try to rise their hand but will die soon.

This means that you will never achieve any of your aspirations and will die filled with regret.

This means you are a well adjusted person with no psychological problems whatsoever.

Cancer is actually mostly preventable. Not entirely but you can decrease the risk of getting it substaintaly just by eating the right stuff, which is mostly plant food, as well as excersise and avoiding other stuff

Cancer is entirely preventable thru proper alignment of one's chakras.

I thought it was a pelvic bone.

>mostly plant food
Plus vitamin B complex supplements.

This means you will achieve enlightenment within this lifetime, but only if you never post on Veeky Forums ever again.

Pollute your water, polluter your sky, pollute your food, pollute your air.

God, why are you so evil?

> atheists, not even once

i see two little faces
what does it mean doctor ?

It means you will have a brief but glorious career as an elite shitposter, before dying young of a massive drug overdose while banging an entire room full cheerleaders. You will regret nothing.

[muffled sound of hands rubbing]

I see a pelvis.

So am I a Psychopath?

This looks like a cute ass. Except someone took all the meat away.

Stop copying me

me

A pretty Butterfly

I got it from two doctors, one the author of "How not to die" the other "the food hourglass". Think as you please

Cancer is a dispreferred indifferent, and avoidable by using water filters and testosterone supplements.

The thing is, maybe not cancer but some other odd diseases and viruses look like a hack. Like that virus whose payload was fragmented and it assembled itself when every part colluded in the same cell.
If you come to think about it, why would the original creator do this when he could have made a simpler design?
These and other mysteries are the smoking gun pointing to a second entity:"the Hacker".
So now we have a problem: Which one would be "God"?

>A test. If the child dies before he/she reaches age of maturity, he/she will be in HEAVEN FOREVER.
Doesn't this mean we should kill everyone before they reach the age of maturity? That would ensure everyone went to heaven. In fact, abortion is the single most morally sound act a person can do, because that creates a soul that is automatically sent to heaven without the chance to sin.

All disease, sickness and death are a result of sin entering into creation through Adam's disobedience.