Told you so

Not much else to say, still a lot of time for growth but told ya so to all of the non-believers. It's mooning and it wants to keep growing, bought 70k shares at 5 sats so I'm gonna be driving around in my lambo in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In two years this will be ATLEAST 5000sat coin.

You have 70k coins, not shares

Fucking stockfags

holding just over 40mil, don't worry i wont dump on you fags that are getting in late

Will I be alright with 158k?

Will I make it to Lambo Land by December? 1 Million?

I want to believeeeeeeeeeeee

1.6 mil here, when are we getting on trex?

Lambo in 2020.

Is novaexchange down?

Yep. Was about to transfer some btc for this but not anymore fuck that.

literally no one has ever discovered or posted about what espers is or does. The ultimate scam coin lmao.

i stand with you, together we have a little less than 100mil.

get in bois, i want my freedom and so do YOU!

What's a sat (no bully)

A satoshi, .00000001 of a bitcoin

get out

now

really

we don't want you here

It's 100% scam. Just like all the other yobit dungbags that get plastered on biz

you do NOT get ESP2 from YOBIT.
you get ESP2 from Novaexchange for example.
also, do a little more research before you post, maybe team up with ??? "the bois who use google b4 posting"

I prefer asking real people

Weird, I know

sorry about being ignorant, i dont know you.
carry on user!

Invested in this at 5sats and pretty much made myself forget I had these so that I would never sell em.

Good god....it's actually rising

It's ok clearly I'm new, just trying to learn, thinking about the future

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm

I have a question for you, if the original cryptocurrency coin wasnt bitcoin, and bitcoin was announced in development today, how would you feel about bitcoin? Wouldnt you say things like "wow no scalability" "but what does this offer? its just a scam lmao" "there's already a million other coins doing this so this one is going to fail" Right? Because lets be honest, besides being the entryway to crypto BTC is useless

they are going to have encrypted messaging through the block chain using the wallet.

useless

just got in at 19 sat i got 300k am i gonna get cuckered?

Nah, literally just HODL. I haven't gotten in yet but I really like the community around this coin. Probably going to hodl mine for a year.