top kek

ethereum foundation are fucking scammers

anonymous vs ethereum foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/views/all/
reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/
medium.com/@WhalePanda/ethereum-chain-of-liars-thieves-b04aaa0762cb
medium.com/@jackfru1t/the-robin-hood-group-and-etc-bdc6a0c111c3
reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50n5t5/petition_to_intervene_by_electronic_copy_email/
cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-foundation-has-sold-90-percent-of-etc-in-the-last-6-months
imgur.com/a/DHexx#4I1WrPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

Ok, so dumping this on here just like that won't really be helpful. Can you break down key points for us? My understanding is that eth developers seem to be doing some unethical that bitcoin developers don't want to do.

Also, are there currently any alternatives to what eth offers? For example, ltc could arguably be a competitor to btc.

nothing new, they have too much power and they're in part the reason for the chain split

Ark will allow bitcoin the functionality of altcoins. Read their bitcointalk post

will do

>allow bitcoin the functionality of alt coins
You mean the 500 unique issues various alt coins are addressing, bitcoin will be able to as well? Haha bitcoin is dead.

Reminds me of Mark Cukerburg "They trust me dumb fucks"

despite being untrustworthy Facebook went on to be a smash hit

get some fucking STEEM guys

I like how the attacks on eth went from
>eth is a mess
>will never get big
but now
>foundation lied
>incoming lawsuit

barry will probably fund some class action that will get thrown out

85% of all eth tokens were premiined

it's a scam and always was. they don't have a monopoly on smart contract development and they literally have 0 usable dapps so I'm not sure why the fuck it's at .1 btc. I'm guessing some billionaire just pumped it up like roger verr did to monero last summer.

The Asians pump it up every night. I don't know why and I don't care.

It's the nature of speculation to follow the herd. I'm certainly willing to spread myself across many different coins.

currently it's 78% premined
if you're going to raise funds through an ico premined is a necessity

there's over a billion in erc20 contracts
coinmarketcap.com/assets/views/all/

Eth is still a mess and vaporware... that the price went up through speculation doesn't change that.

then why would anyone buy ark? what's that? you would need to buy ark to allow bitcoin to do what other altcoins can do? what's that? bitcoins fees are ridiculously high right now and ark can't lower btc fees for you?

>ark will allow bitcoin the functionality of altcoins
>ark one day allows bitcoin the functionality of ark
>bitcoin consumes ark
>bitcoin is ark
>bitcoin allows ark the functionality of bitcoin

you have to go back

etc, eth without the shitheads running eth

Yep. eth is a scamcoin.

Wow that settles it.

Sold all my ETH. Enjo your bags losers, hahahaha

>butthurt bitcoiner
>missing the eth train reeeee
> instead being happy for the network effect for crypto in general.
>Nothing to see.

>Falling for this FUD

wtf i hate gains now

ETC is a bunch of whiners who still complain about the DAO and don't develop anything.
ETH and ETC are both deeply flawed.

jump out for king BTC while you can

whats wrong with etc?

No development. This might be fine if Ethereum was meant as a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, but as an incomplete smart contract platform?

Defining yourself by "not being the other guys" should be a huge red flag. Immutable is a strong value proposition ideologically, but the security benefits are harder to see for businesses. Being petty about the fork is not going to convince anyone outside of the crypto space to get onboard.

I wish ETC succeeded, because everything in OP's picture is accurate and concerning. What was meant to be a decentralized revolution will be another "democracy", where the powerful manipulate the masses through systemic obfuscation.

Most of my holdings are in ETH because I believe their strategy is sound, as a ruthless capitalist business, and getting scraps of the winners table beats being a slave at the bottom rung. But this is a disappointing development for civilization as a whole.

>Engender trust
>Engender

Triggered

Shit man, I used to think reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/ this dude was nuts, but the story is legit.

Even that ms paint banner now makes sense

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TL;DR
OP is out of the ETH game, wants you to sell so he can get back in cheaper!

very well put

I don't understand how ETH got valued as high as it did anyway.
Back when everyone was shilling it here at $8 I didn't invest because I researched and saw the whole hard fork and centralisation mess.
I've invested in ETC now because I think the whole smart contract thing is a great idea and makes Etherum a lot more practical than bitcoin, but ETH is a complete mess.

No one knows shit about crypto anymore. People buy bytecoin that was 80% premined and exploited to print more. Doge is still high up. No one has a clue, No wonder eth was bought up too. marketing beats facts

ETC isn't magically better, I sold out once I found the dirt on them. It's not even hard to look. The point here is getting money behind tokens, the technology itself is open-source, the problem is valuation and people finding alternatives to just trading bitcoin. LTC wanted to be #2, ETH got the top spot. No one wants decentralization yet, it's too scary, that's why ethereum is going to remain the stable growing coin for years now. Buyers want it to be stable and it has enough attention. It's a 'mess' if you're looking for decentralization, but as a store of value and entry into the crypto world it's going to remain king because they have the biggest community behind them. Bitcoin is the reserve, but it's decentralized, which the world isn't ready for yet.
They were all designed that way, I don't know why you would think that price increases are linked to the technicals beyond the coin. It will affect the future, yeah, but not now, this market is all hype. Scarcity doesn't mean greater value if no one is using it, this isn't like gold.

pretty sad watching bitcucks flail around trying to knock king ETH off its pedestal. by 2018 ETH will have surpassed bitcoin

MFW WHEN I CANT READ

Come August...

1. Bitcoin will get the soft fork and updates, leaving Litecoin to bite the dust.
2. Bitcoin will split into Bitcoin 2.0 & Bitcoin Classic, some will leave for LTC & ETH.
3. Everyone will move their coins into Litecoin & Ethereum due to BTC issues.

Regardless of what happens to BTC, ETH will still grow.

Wait so the premined coins were distributed to users through the ICO? Or does the foundation literally hold ~80% of all eth?

>Wait so the premined coins were distributed to users through the ICO? Or does the foundation literally hold ~80% of all eth?

No they sold off 60% and got bitcoin, then kept the 12% of premine they kept.

Then after the fork, they got that 12% in ETC as well that they dumped on the market.

Then they also called themselves white hat group all proud, drained the dao on ETC chain, and market dumped that on ETC as well in 1000 btc sales. Then poloniex and lawyers started telling them this is illegal, so they decided to give out the etc instead.

Basically they made a metric fuckton of money from premine in btc, eth, and btc from etc.

What a ride.

A. medium.com/@WhalePanda/ethereum-chain-of-liars-thieves-b04aaa0762cb

B. medium.com/@jackfru1t/the-robin-hood-group-and-etc-bdc6a0c111c3

C. reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/50n5t5/petition_to_intervene_by_electronic_copy_email/

D. cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-foundation-has-sold-90-percent-of-etc-in-the-last-6-months

E. imgur.com/a/DHexx#4I1WrPY

this thread scares me, should I sell my eth.

i have enough of these fuckers that it matters, would hate to loose the gains.

Eth has always been a scam and owned by retards who think they've missed the Bitcoin boat.

They'll all sell when the next "hack" comes

best thing you can do is sold your ETH for BTC

this.
centralized premined garbage. if you hate freedom you buy eth