Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=48
youtube.com/watch?v=qDRHssIOvy4
youtube.com/watch?v=QWzJ_nwWjps
youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, so much yes.

Why is Jesus always portrayed as some weak dude when he really was more of an active rebel type who bascally went around redpilling everyone and told them to get off their asses?

patrician taste my friend

sage

That picture is of ali though.

Imagine being so fucking alpha that you had to enact a rule that prevented people from worshipping you

both are garbo
mani would fuck their little bitch asses up

Our prophet was alpha but also a pretty good guy who made life actually better for his people.

Amazingly, Jesus also says the same thing:

Matthew 15:9
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'"

Both are alpha

He quoted Esaias you dummy.
Also, for you, with love my singapoorean friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-lLTfCI7c

That the Isaiah prophesy refers to Jesus, please read the context.

*the Isaiah

Also, the link said about "the alpha and omega" is literally a DREAM. Even I can dream like that.

Ever heard of Melchizedek? He has no beginning nor end. Why do people don't worship him?

Ever heard of the Disciples? They have the AUTHORITY TO FORGAVE SINS. They have AUTHORITY TO JUDGE. Why do people don't worship them?

I can gave you verses if you want.

Glory also been given to other people than Jesus. I can give you verses if you want my dear friend.

I cringe every time Ali is posted as Muhammad. You fools never learn.

Are you guys retarded ? the picture points out that the dude is Ali, it's right next to his face

turn the other cheek blablabla

Mohammed was still a pedophile, so fuck that cumstain.

I chose the peace loving hippie who liked to craft furniture instead.

They both just did what God told them to do, sometimes it's a harem and sometimes it's a crucifiction.

Why would you not just change the image instead of writing that, its so pointless
>claims pedo is bad but wants to have sex with unborn children

Christian god knocked up Mary when she was 12

rationalize this

;o)

Then reaching adulthood in your worldview is impossible.

[Citation needed]

[Aisha was 6]

You did not refuted rest of claims about Divine Titles. And since Quran confirms authority of Revelation then you must accept it my Muslim friend.
Melchizedek had beginning and had end;. He was human. Priest King of Salem. You have to proove your claim.
Discpales had authority in persona CHRISTI. From CHRIST.Through CHRIST. For gory of CHRIST.
Also, "refute" rest of video first, you dummy.
God's, own, personal, divine glory? I don't think so.

What's wrong with pedophilia?

It wasn't sex so it does not count.

>Ever heard of Melchizedek? He has no beginning nor end. Why do people don't worship him?

If Melchizadek was Jesus, then we do worship him. the King of Salem = the King of Peace, after all.

If Melchizedek was Shem, which is far more likely, then his beginning was antediluvian and his end is never, as his heir rules the universe for eternity.

Either way, the point was to show the Jews that there were greater people than Abraham who existed, as Abraham paid tight to the King of Salem (Jerusalem).

neck yourself

*tithe

Actually adulthood is realising that the only invisible power you need is wifi

Otherwise good luck doing your taxes without math.

Fuck off with your commie ideology mudscum

A True Man follow Judaism

*not consummated until after menstruation, approx 9-14 as per traditional standards of the time

Seniority is when you discard religion all together.

>Moses anti-race mixing
>marries a cushite

Moses gets dumped for a cow when he goes up the mountain. Plus, he's an orphan.

You believe that?

kek

Go rape a 9 year old, see how the inmates treat you.

Kek, the Korean Jesus level 3 it's the real shit.

I'm not a pedophile. I am just making it known that at the time, the age of consent was at the first mensuration, and age of marriage much younger. Look at the Decretum Gratiani by Gratian who, though he is operating centuries after Mohammed, says that consent is to be acknowledged after 7.

>Jesus, the WoW NPC

Yes, you're just lying in order to cover up the fact that the "perfect man" of islam is a psychotic murderer, thief, polygamist and pedophile.

He is not a perfect man. He is just a man. How is he any different from the other prophets of the Old Testament?

>Anti racemixing

Is this bait?

Moses married a niggress, what a clueless retard you are.

Aren't Muslims supposed to honor Jesus? Insulting Him would be a great offense. If you think Jesus was some kind of joke you can't be a real Muslim.

would fug. Moses had good taste. Moses warned against Moabites for good reason though, breeding with those inbred hicks just produces scum like David

As a muslim, you are almost correct.
If you insult Jesus, upon him peace, you can be muslim, but not a very good one.

Muhammad greatly admired Jesus, too.

The prophets of the OT spoke to and for God.

Mohammad worshiped the devil, and the devil whispered in his ear for decades.

Pretty big difference.

Plus, of course, prophets make prophecies. And they know who God is.

Mohammad blasphemed Jesus, denied his divinity, and is in hell right now for it.

kill yourself

If I were foolish enough to obey you, I would see Jesus and be in heaven.

You? You would be in Hades with Mohammad waiting to be cast into the lake of fire.

I suggest you stay alive until you convert to Christianity.

Christian butthurt is always funny, because these fuckheads don't have the excuse of coming from 3rd world countries with no tradition of secularism and modernity

These guys were born and raised in the most advanced civilization and end up saying shit like

>Mohammad worshiped the devil, and the devil whispered in his ear for decades.

I raised a valid point, which you could not refute, you so fell back on nonsense and ad hominem. Muslims and Christians are brothers in faith, as they worship the same God. We should be honoring the similarities rather than disputing the differences.

All of his family knew it was the devil.

When Muhammad was a child he was nursed by a Bedouin woman. During this time he had an experience with "two men in white raiment". Here is W. M. Watt's translation of Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad, page 36:

"...two men in white clothes came to me with a golden basin full of snow. They took me and split open my body, then they took my heart and split it open and took out from it a black clot which they flung away. Then they washed my heart and my body with that snow until they made them pure." [1]

This event deeply disturbed the Bedouins and they returned Muhammad to his mother. Here is the story told by Muhammad's wet-nurse, related in Guillaume's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. ..... She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did." [2]

[1] "Muhammad at Mecca", by W.M. Watt, Pub. Oxford University Press.

[2] "The Life of Muhammad", by A. Guillaume, Oxford University Press.

>kill yourself

This is not a "valid point".

>Muslims and Christians are brothers in faith, as they worship the same God.

Light has no fellowship with darkness, and two men cannot travel together to different destinations, no.

"Jibrail" was Shaitan.

Get over it.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I was not referring to that, rather that Muhammad is no different in conduct from the prophets in the OT.

I thorougly refuted your "point" about Mohammad being the same as any OT prophet, if that was you.

Mohammad never spoke to God.
Mohammad never made any prophecies.
Mohammad never spoke for God.
Mohammad never spoke of the Messiah.
Mohammad performed no miracles.

Unless you want to fall back on "they both put their robes on the same way", Mohammad has absolutely nothing in common with any OT prophet.

Massive differences, newfag. We have no IDs on this board. Your rebuttal to my response was "kill yourself".

You expect to be treated with any semblance or rationality, if that's your argument?

New International Version
No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God's approval.

Sahih International: And We have revealed to you, [O Muúammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

Oh, and all of the prophets of God were Jewish.

Is Mohammad Jewish?

Never cite the NIV. It's a joke of a translation.

Your hadith makes zero sense, as usual, and means nothing in context with this conversation.

The quran says the bible is the true and inerrant word of God.

The bible says Jesus was crucified, died, and rose from the dead.

Because he was strong enough to support the weak in a far less merciful time.

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=48

New Living Translation
But, of course, there must be divisions among you so that you who have God's approval will be recognized!

English Standard Version
for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized.

Berean Study Bible
And indeed, there must be differences among you to show which of you are approved.

Berean Literal Bible
For also it behooves there to be factions among you, so that also the approved should become evident among you.

New American Standard Bible
For there must also be factions among you, so that those who are approved may become evident among you.

King James Bible
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

An example of just a few miracles: the prevention of the siege of Mecca upon his birth, the splitting the Moon; he performed several miracles of physical prowess at the Battle of the Trench, and went of the famous Isra and Miraj.
It was in this journey that he ascended alive into heaven and spoke to God, who gives him instructions to the faithful. The Koran contains several prophecies, many of which have already come true. It predicted the defeat of the Persians to Rome, and consequently the defeat of the Pagans, within a decade. It also speaks of the Messiah in 9:33 "It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."
It is clear you have no clue what you are talking about.

Fucking David Wood have made Islam and Muhammad such a joke. Feel like I want to giggle like a little school girl whenever I see anything about it.

I used to think Islamd and Muhammad was just pretty fucked up, pretty much just a warlord into a cult. But Muhammad was quite the goofball

2:87 We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.
2:136 We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them . . .
2:253 . . . To Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit.
3:45 O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
3:46 "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
3:48 And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.
3:49 And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe."

You fucked David Wood?

Jewhammed was an actually pedophile. Not a 11-14 year old nothing really wrong with it hebephile. An actual pedo.

New American Standard Bible
Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS '? "If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God '?

one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qDRHssIOvy4
>youtube.com/watch?v=QWzJ_nwWjps

1 Samuel 18:7—And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.

More like Lucifer. Satan unironically did nothing wrong.

Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)

Berean Literal Bible
whose end is destruction, whose God is the belly and glory is in their shame, those minding earthly things.

Europeans are mindless moralfags that edited the bible to remove the part where Jesus was being a bad person.

Taking text out of context is a pretext for a lie.

1 Corinthians 11:19
First of all, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. And indeed, there must be differences among you to show which of you are approved.

>come together as a church

Paul was not approving of their behavior, and this has nothing to do with muslims. Only Christians, and people who said they were Christians but were not.

None, actually.

If you believe he split the moon in two, you are the only one who does.

Mohammad is never mentioned in the bible, and indeed once the Son arrived, there is no need for any more prophets.

Your psychotic possessed murderous pedophile has nothing to do with Jesus.

In that context, the word means "judges" and Jesus was, as usual, mocking the pharisees.

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

I'm not Catholic, so that has nothing to do with me.

If you read the commentaries that supplement this, it gets pretty interesting. The angels prostrate before Adam because they represent forces of nature, and therefore man is given the destiny to progress outward in conquering nature. However, Iblis does not. This is because man is ultimately part of nature, and therefore must learn to conquer himself for spiritual fulfillment and individual progression. I can get the source if anyone is interested; it was a footnote in the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation.

More like childhood is idolizing monotheistic Semitic religions and adulthood is practicing the local "pagan" beliefs of your ancestors.

>Mohammed nearly killed the Roman empire
>The Roman empire lasted 8 more centuries.
Suuuure.

But yeah, as a Jew, I'd rather people be Muslim than Christian. Islam at least teaches a pure form of monotheism. Christians worship a man (Jesus), and therefore are idolaters.

It has been shown that Satan desires to make war upon the church. Satan uses people as his agents. From the earliest days of Muhammad's life, people thought he was possessed or affected by demons. Muhammad's initial experience with the "angel" caused him to believe that he was demon possessed. He became suicidal. His inner doubts remained with him for a long time. Even the Quran contains replies to people's comments about his demonic affiliation. Further, this "angel's" knowledge and characteristics are questionable.

Satan used Muhammad as a pawn and Islam as a tool to attack the people of God. As Muhammad grew in power, he used violence to subdue those that disagreed with him. He denied the Sonship of Jesus, making him an anti-Christ, and denied other key doctrines of Christianity. Muhammad eventually urged his followers to oppress Christians and instituted laws that deny people basic human rights. Today in Muslim countries, Christians are victimized by those laws. Many of them have murdered, executed, and or oppressed for their faith. If a Muslim converts to Christianity, he is under a death sentence for apostatizing. In his last few hours of life, Muhammad asked Allah to curse the Christians. Real Islam is a weapon Satan uses to make war upon God and His people.

The devil is in the details.

Jesus is God.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

>Adulthodd is realising that all abrahamic religions are bad and Muhametians should be wiped out

FTFY

Mankind created religion, therefore mankind should be exterminated?

So, assuming that you attend a church that accepts the decisions of the Council of Chalcedon, then you believe that Jesus was simultaneously, inseparably a god and a man. That means that you can't separate your worship of the god from the worship of the man, so objectively, according to the doctrine of something like 80% of all Christian churches, Christians do worship a man. Which is not only idolatry, but also straight paganism.

1. Bad assumption. And false.

2. Jesus is the hypostatic union between Man and God, yes. Fully human as though he were not God, and fully God as though he were not human. The physical manifestation of the invisible God.

I don't need to separate my worship and confine it to Jesus "God part". He is both Son of God and Son of Man, inseparably, seamlessly, inextricably, and eternally.

We worship God who became a man so that he could save us; we worship Jesus because He is God.

When you die and are judged by God, it will be Jesus that you see on that great white throne. He is the Alpha and the Omega; He is the Almighty.

Oh, and one more thing.

You will bend the knee to Christ Jesus and confess he is God, sooner or later.

You will benefit from "sooner".

Do your fucking homework before posting that weak shit.
Genesis 49:10
Deuteronomy 18:18
Deuteronomy 33:2
Psalm 45:1-17
Isaiah 29:12 (Predicting an exact conversation between Gabriel and Muhammad, no less)
Isaiah 42: 1-4
Habakkuk 3:3
The Dead Sea Scrolls also point to two Messiahs; a priestly messiah and a kingly messiah from two different lineages.
Also, saying >hurr no it was't
Is not a valid argument

Yes, none of those are Mohammad. I will elucidate in a moment. I have, as you say, already done my homework.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

Elaborating more on how you worship a human being really isn't helping you all that much. It's fine that Christians worship a human being, it's just that, from a Jewish perspective, Christianity isn't really a "just" form of monotheism.

>I don't accept the decision of the council of Chalcedon
>Jesus is the hypostatic union between Man and God, yes
wtf?