*ahem*

Other urls found in this thread:

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
youtube.com/watch?v=QJOlo3NRx3I
medium.com/@VitalikButerin/the-meaning-of-decentralization-a0c92b76a274
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP IM STILL ACCUMULATING REEE.

>Scam City

Have fun with that user, I'll watch from a distance as your portfolio vanishes into thin air.

You again? There is collectively like 5 fudders on this board for Swarm City. You literally say the same shit every time. If you dont even see a pump coming for this coin you're retarded. Only 50btc wall to double the fucking price kek.

Elon is that you?

It's the only thing I'm in. 100% of my money is invested. I drive for Lyft on the side getting raped by their shitty business model, but it's how I survive till SWT moons and what's also great, is I'll actually use the platform to replace shitty Lyft.

It's nice to see people already considering driving for swarm.

cant wait to use this to get extra money in and out of crypto without having to be raped jewish fees

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f

Read this then bought my fucking moon ticket.

How long u guys are holding? I have 90 swarm and i think ill either bust or sell at 500$ per coin. Fuck it

could they have picked a worse name?

They're naming their different projects after parts of a city. I think it works.

hah, alright I get it now

Literally all in on this. 300,000 fucking USD in this bitch.

kek. of course you do

Not him, but it sounds like he's saying he's bored. I'm bored holding this too rn, it's not moving yet. It is the definition of a boring coin.

These mockups for their release really sold ya eh?

Is this your first coin? Have you never heard of white papers?

It's not boring for me, I'm enjoying being up 150% already. I bought at $2

Yeah, but its been stagnant as of late. It will be that way until the news gets closer. He probably bought in at 4.50ish. Which isn't bad, but I can see why he'd be bored.

It's going to be boring but no pain no gain. It's either this or sleepless nights gambling on garbage. I choose this.

Swarm is already an app, this won't do shit, it's a scam.

Are you fucking stupid? Swarm is not an app. I advise you check out the papers on boardwalk.

>Swarm is already an app, this won't do shit, it's a scam.
When the whales are fudding this hard to keep the price down because us regular people discovered the coin before the designated pumpndump day

LMAO.

It's literally uber without an app and zero insurance or liability.

Order your ride share from a computer! This coin is literally the most shit coin out of all the shit coins I've ever seen.

Stupid people like them are why it's boring right now. They don't even understand Swarm City and go spreading bullshit.

no there's already an app called swarm and it's popular as fuck.

swarm city is a scam, that's why they won't "le release an app" because they'd be sued to shit by Swarm

The ride service is not the only thing BOARDWALK offers you fucking tard. PLEASE for fucks sake, read up on the white papers.
No, an app would force the coin to become centralized. Jesus christ.

Don't worry about these shit skin niggers, let them trade the coins appropriate for them, none other than shit coins.

Daily reminder SWT means Allah to Muslims

When the oil princes find this out they will dump their riches into this coin

Neither of you know anything about swarm. It's entire team are scam artists. The idea itself is straight up retarded. You are actually fucking stupid if you did any research into this coin and still invested, I respect people who blindly followed the meme more than you. kys.

Okay, please explain to me about what you're saying then. It's easy to write a bullshit summary. How about say something substantial, you know, with substance?

care to make some points or you just going to keep throwing around bs because you missed sub 4$ swarm and are upset your posw isnt going anwhere

S
C I T Y
A
M

>implying a fucking website is not centralized
JESUS CHRIST WHAT KIND OF MENTAL GYMNASTICS DO YOU HAVE TO DO EVERYDAY TO TELL YOURSELF THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT?

How to learn why no SWT app:
Step 1: go to Iphone
Step 2: say "hey Siri"
Step 3 : say "define decentralized"
Step 4: ?????
Step 5: profit

Tell me more about how a website is not centralized.

I forgot to mention
>imply any iShit user cares about decentralization and privacy enough to not use the centralized versions

Not linked to your google play, or app store id.

Lel, is there a way to use this without going to the swarm.city website? If not, it's centralized.

this is the biggest scamcoin ever. id soon rather put my btc into mooncoin or some shit

explain why, etc, etc.

Hell yeah I'm in!

old FUD is old

>let's just fire a patsy, rename our organization, and rename the coin
>poof!
>no more scam ;)

Really convincing evidence that you included there

It really makes me want to sell all of my SWT

Shhh, please don't talk about this coin to others.

>yup, we totally care more about our product than the market price ;)

>REEEE stop bragging that you're getting rich!

You sound like a nocoiner t b h. But there is still time to hop on the train. Not much, though, only a few more days.

>yup, we're totally not a scam ;) ;)

>it's always the same couple of FUDsters who just show up for the swarm city threads
>mfw when I realize swarm city is worth the effort to spread all this FUD
>mfw when I realize swarm city triggers people who coordinate shit coin pump and dumps
>mfw when I realize they feel threatened by legit projects because they know they can't compete (they repeatedly claim they have more respect for people who invest in meme/shit coins)
>mfw when I realize they're spreading all this FUD because they don't want their shit coin party to be spoiled
>mfw when I realize this solidifies that swarm city is the real deal

H-how does this indicate a scam?

It doesn't

It's at the very least a huge fucking redflag.

Agreed, that technical support offer just reeked of a pump and dump scam. HUGE FUCKINGG REDFLAG(perhaps you're Indian?) as you put it. Thanks for warning me, I just sold all of my SWT to buy dogecoin.

>hey, need help?
>btw use any spare sats to buy our coin ;)

>the value of the coin is directly tied to the (perceived future) value of the platform/ecosystem
>a higher coin valuation is a legit thing to celebrate because it validates that the path that swarm city is taking they is approved by the markets
>the person that takes care of the twitter sends out like 5 tweets a day and is desperate for content
>oh no a price tweet
>"scammmmm"

youtube.com/watch?v=QJOlo3NRx3I

>we don't have the expertise to create a native phone app so pass it off as wanting to remain decentralized
>to use SWT, you'll have to go to our website at swarm.city
>again, we're not centralized because it's all client-side javascript ;)
>we may have your IP, the time you visited our website, and the screensize of your phone but we're not centralized at all ;) ;)

You are really dense mate. Anyone can see the source code on github, fork it, and start their own site or develop their own mobile app solutions.

You are confused about what decentralization even means. Read this post medium.com/@VitalikButerin/the-meaning-of-decentralization-a0c92b76a274

kek

Get with the program you silly bastards, stop shilling swarm. A spike too early could cause it to crash later, save it for their launch event.

The plan:

SiaCoin (next two days) > Digibyte (Two days after) > THEN Swarm.

No more shilling, focus on those with news that's happening NOW. Passively apply SWT for now, then blast it sky high later.

If they have the power to ban you from the platform, it's pretty bad. I think you could write a client though that hides most of identifying info however.

administrators of swarm.city can only control what hashtags are displayed on the frontend. Nobody can control their actual existence

Other sites will spring up, especially if they start blocking people (which they wont and which you could easily circumvent too btw). There will probably a white hat and black hat site though.

This is a complete open-source project.

This is straight from their github page:

"Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:"

Does this sound centralized to you..?