I'm done now. I've made it

I'm done now. I've made it.

I've made about $40 million since I started back in 2013. All my money is tucked away safely and i've payed all my taxes.

Currently in Cambodia quad biking around the country side with my tour guide.

Never knew I would ever make it this far.

Thank you much Veeky Forums, you were the reason why live the life I have now. You were there to comfort me when I was feeling low.

Thank you Veeky Forums.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k
blockchain.info/address/1Cui48LANwVVVxshZprVMZGRu9cj8xbmYt
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can i please have some bitcoins to buy an aston martin please

1LAQLnupVPBc8beX1GJKfk2c1TmmZh9YL5

>cashing out
weak cuck. put it all on MOON

Congrats, OP.

Watch out for landmines senpai.

You're welcome. Now please send me some Bitcoin so I can buy a prostitute and lose my virginity.

1CRMpPbh1TwRjSfRtMydcqQPzUicVVkGHt

Started on a Cambodian quad biking forum now he's there

godspeed, user. may the rest of your life be the best of your life

Why the fuck would you go to Cambodia? Libtard so deeeep

good god, the ruse cruise never stops

Saw this pic a month ago, must be a nice tour

Cambodia is based you fucking /pol/tard

fuckin pol pot

How in the fuck, what did you buy

Probably Bitcoin.

But it was $100 in 2013 so the math doesn't check out. Maybe he was an early ETH whale?

underrated

I bought BTC when it was about $5, held till about 3 years ago when I started to diversify towards other coins.

I was able to purchase a condo (outright) that got me some rent income every month; half of that income went to buying more BTC to trade.

It was enough at the time for me to put about 1 BTC into every start up alt coin and at the time most of the coins we see thats over $1 was under 100 sat so I just bought them all hoping they'll reach the moon. Most never made it, but a few did make it over $1 and here I am today.

I am sure if you did the same now, in 3-4 years time you'd hopefully be in the same shoes I am in.

Thank you Biz.

>no timestamp
>no proof at all of said money

T-thanks..

So you just invested equally in a whole bunch of shitcoins and the ones that mooned covered for the rest?

Yeah but do you have a lambo?

This

Please answer OP

That is what he said. It only takes 1 stratis coin to reach lamboland

Yep, thats pretty much what I did, the ones that went over $5 covered for the loss- of course there were a lot of obvious shitcoins that would go nowhere, but with a bit of research, patience and understanding of the technology behind these coins you can scatter some coins to the ones you thing will bear fruit. I'd pick about 10 and out a BTC into each of them; if you don't have that much then 0.1 BTC is good enough as long as they are

1BYmUCGqjR3cGQ4t118CH5kpWC95W4mA4X
If you're feeling generous. Btw might wanna get out soon since elections are starting soon and things could get a bit chaotic.
t. Cambofag in US

This. Get a lambo with the number plate "4CHBIZ" to prove it

Congratulations user. Live the life for us!

Not asking but, if you handle too many BTC, and your hands aren't strong enough to keep them all... Perhaps I could help you. I started investing a really small amount and I have a profit of 250%. But this is going too slow, and I would like to pay my parents bills as soon as possible.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

1HC3HySDxjihaHSuqM8WzZNScFwqXnmnHc

Congratz, please help a fellow human being out.
Thanks

Nice, I hope to make it some day OP.

1PZa2MHknPBNBxqtLmzG4X9RMbAbNWXN71
Help would be appreciated, slow start so far because I don't have enough to really get started.

congrats man
i almost wanted to post my btc address for begging but nah

enjoy yourself

its not difficult no coiners, make your own money

Help me visit Asia as well, please

1LzeV4Zf54jDDMAzSwkHZuyNsB6sXUTaDX

1KgnJG3ZNEUZXv61L2nMUAFAf3UyLVyAD9

Not gonna lie I just want some sweet BTC, you give me hope OP.

fuck yea cambodia

B-but I'm a newbie coiner, read my post again.

0.1 has been sent :)

All the best mate, have a good one. If you feeling like paying it forward, i will pay it forward to the universe aswell-

1DJPazJBHgjvHPXbE2VEPqkaYfQL6PbREs

1K9oYyHdBnCUAH6XxTySifW6tdbrLpUPrn

If someone helps me with some btc, I'll gove away double the amount when I make some profit.

Nocoiner poorbeggar here

not send
blockchain.info/address/1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

I don't like begging but I'll put whatever you provide into a 100x leverage position on Bitmex.

1DXc7xjCeCxenhZPRaq2gSZo4ApPrExusX

send me

Also meant to add that your OP photo is dope and feel free to share more cool photos from paradise.

This.

what a life

1MRx1ygH1LhMDyU1xM8JFtW1LokFLpcJMu

If you ever go to Siem Reap go a place called "Estatic Pizza".

They put Marijuana on the pizza as a topping and you can wish it all down with a "Estatic Milkshake"

Its fucking amazing.

cheers to you

poorfag's bag 1BoXS8mPWr7V9tf13bYmiETstrQFB2oL1x

appreciated!

Congrats user, you give me hope. Please help me turn my shitty life around. I'm tired of working my ads off to flirt with the poverty line.

3JbEoyfezpZC5NKmyo98MGnhpzcHx9roHA

Probably .issed out on your generosity, but worth a shot.

you became what we all aim to achive one day. wish us luck

each coin donated i shall multiply and join the sweet heaven of lamboland

1EvkToefrqRXzih4U7P99hXLxruLD97uG1

I'm proud of you OP. Your life is what I aspire to.

Even just a few Bitcoin would absolutely change my life forever. Keep on keeping on my man.

1GSEDRN6heZFXpqHgLymY4KP4A4FfD6SnE

Thanks for the response. I'll take your advice, OP.

Also I wasn't going to beg but since I saw you're helping out other anons, I feel obligated to leave my address as well :)

1NwTy8xS4uAdJt4wFsFoZh4kkEF11B1mb3

xo

send me

>someone posts that they have money
>all the beggars come out and start spamming the thread with addresses
holy shit you guys are fucking rats, kill yourselves

Guess I should try then hehe
1ayy2DoLj5ZHHyQgJZFuyFqNM5gb6sRB4
Put me on your way senpai

OP, how are you planning on using that money for good and giving back to the world like Bill Gates and other great men?

>tfw you haven't [won] until you've earned yourself a bust.

wow thank you very much!

soon i will be able to make my dreams come true

literally getting baked

doesn't weed taste gross when burnt ? does it get you high?

12rRoGV5zurTAtE5UHHYuCfGBhE3RoGjAe

This would be handy, gonna give it a try.

Times are tough, man. I wasn't going to be a begfag either but when I see someone posting that they're donating, why wouldn't I throw my address out there too? :s

Send help plz
1Jmpr4UrGufWLbTtZwSaPC2Wd6yoT3uX9n

Congrats, you are my inspiration user

Can you help me little to pay my student loans?

15Gn7jo8Xks5FCtF4ph2FdWWi4TjNggL2s

when i have money i share, when i don't i beg

hopefully you'll find yourself doing both these humbling things one day

>everyone should be a communist like me!

>Times are tough, man. I wasn't going to be a begfag either but when I see someone posting that they're donating, why wouldn't I throw my address out there too? :s
OP never said he was donating, learn to read poor nocoiner

Nice, my friend, You seem to have things under control.

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I can start up. I need to buy bitcoin with my credit card, but I don't know where to get my first coins.

If anybody knows where I can get my startup amount with low exchange fee I'd be very grateful.

I have an account on Bittrex, Yobit, and have an electrum wallet. What do you guys recommend I do? Should I make an account somewhere else to start with? Any Apps I should get? Every reply appreciated, as it is more helpful than free btc :)

Stop fucking begging you stupid newfags

Congrats op! I hope I get there someday! I have made 0.2 BTC from my own 0.1 BTC looks like nothing but it's a start.

If u are feeling generous:
19emGFYhEgNk3yorFFDep5jDPXPb1BdCQQ

Godspeed!

Ever been to a Rainbow Gathering Senpai?

You seem like it. They could use some love & perceptions.

I am in the UK and tend to use Bittylicious to buy coins. There are a few other options and I know Coinbase is popular.

When you buy, you will be asked to enter your BTC address. You can either enter your wallet address and store them on your computer, or you can put in your BTC address on Bittrex.

There's an app called Blockfolio which is good for tracking your investments.

Lurk on here for a while and make sure you know what you're doing before you buy any of the other coins but you can't go wrong with coins like BTC and ETH.

I'm here since 2013 too, made over $20mil thanks to biz /s

Congrats OP, good luck! Threads like those always manage to inspire me. I genuinely feel happy for you.

you did it OP

1xyjzyp4SwSVbz73CWtTmfWs9MBCxoV1z

anything is much appreciated

fuck begging, gratz, let's hope I'll get there.

Don't take this guys ( ) seriously. He's playing with our feelings.

user my dream is getting as far as you got. I'm starting out with a couple hundred and im in college atm. Good luck in life you are my inspiration

1EwxtQaNP2D2hcieg8L3dxHh1dBZc2WBvm

Will join you some day brother. Am starting a mining farm.

There's 4 types of richfags:

1) Self-made richfags that amass their own wealth without the help of anyone else. They don't owe anyone anything and believe that everyone should be responsible for their own success in life since they didn't get any free hand-outs themselves and neither should you!

2) Self-made richfags that amass their own wealth without the help of anyone else yet give back to society anyways because they're humble to those less fortunate themselves.

3) Richfags that received help but they're too ignorant and blinded by their own wealth to acknowledge the peasants that helped along the way. The vast majority of richfags fall into this category, btw.

4) Richfags that both received help and have returned the favor to society by paying it forward and staying true to themselves.

Given how early we still are in cryptocurrencies, there's no reason why we all couldn't become millionaires one day. The question though is what type of richfag will you become?

Thanks for your input, and might I ask, what threads should I stay away from here? I believe there must be some threads which aren't very informative for beginners, and some threads are rather more informative than others.

There seems to be a lot of threads shilling different coins but some aren't bad from the looks of it, like RDD for example. Is there anything you can give me an heads up on in the general sense of the board itself, so I can overcome some beginner confusion.

Thanks again, buddy.

Lmao, am in the gym and I laughed out loud like a retard.

see

fucking lmao

1GvbpYPgnDPpZttBgLoXgwnKtJg1eKgq9g
I really wanna get on ark I only had 30 bucks to invest (stupid no coiner till this month didnt even know about it) an extra 10 in btc would be amazing pls to help my journey thanks!
If not still happy for you congrats!
May you fuck many women and never worry again.

BTC Pleasseeee
13tGGoH51kMDyahdbkfiZuPWBxGDAuT6j9

>not knowing the sent ;) meme
how new are you?

lmao ;)

Value4value mong

> at the time most of the coins we see thats over $1 was under 100 sat so I just bought them all hoping they'll reach the moon

See guys?! Now is the time to buy LDOGE here: cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC#

I'm not even kidding.

I just imagine bunch of dirty pajeets going all crazy behind they old shitty dirty crt monitors, like 5-6 brothers and cousins on one computer jumping around, ctrl+v'ing their wallet address, there's probably some dirty dog hanging around too, smell of curry and shit is in the air, and they are just jumping around all happy thinking they'll get their 0,01 btc.

This is a special time and a special place.

1P49sMuzrfZuBmm3cCwxsMR7Kz6sYJ6Sp2

Thanks

Can I have some?
1MFkPGncP8neXirv6j8yVHGRq3UEQA4Mge

just pocket change

I just read your post there (and previous message) and I like the thing that you're rich and continue to take care of Veeky Forums for the reason you said.

Now for my concern, I gave my livecoin adress to have donation from other Veeky Forums guy to buy ETH 4 days before it goes to the moon. I asked that because I was new on Veeky Forums and took interest on what happen there, but I had 0 BTC.
No one gave me BTC (I don't care about the amount, I asked just enough to buy 1 ETH or more) and I don't complain about that because it's normal it's equivalent to one poor guy on the street asking for 1 coin into his plastic cup from all people he see : Nobody give him a coin.

But because you're now rich AND it seems like you donated to some guy there, I try again :
Like you see on this pic I just made, I have 0 BTC.
I don't have enough money to buy (well in my bank account I have 300 euros but it's not enough to live normally, for exemple I only eat pasta. So I not use it for investisment). I finished my studies with two software developer diploma but it is now one year that I'm not accepted for any developer job.

So if you're on a enough good mood to donate some BTC, whatever the amount you give, I will be happy and I would be grateful.

14GK82Co7vFk3fm3dLz3hdSLau77x5nTw8

BTC please, i'm poor

1M9m9g7WgJ13cKcSksjaZv7actPM52ye8o

Hey whale, the cuckbase and SEPA won't work well. I don't want to miss the moon train and im desperate AF

1ADEZaL7pyhsT1T5jfLZP3RU8DorsTB1jo

cheers

Nice one OP 18zoG5B6EjfxyUP6BnzSXuZS3t6pxK3TDb

desperate poorfag

191MPu3MrQj9EXuH6bh5pGoCZSxZijqvMH

To all:

Sent :^)

ITT: normalscum begging for BTC

If you really did send anything to us, bless you and thanks

Yours sincerely,
a cuck

1CtBb1UrNPDY7GVCSTSoWLGkLiu8P4EXX9