DGB. T4I CITIBANK COMPETITION. SINGAPORE

DGB. T4I CITIBANK COMPETITION. SINGAPORE.

What time?

really got no idea what to do at this point

it's either

A) Going to dip hard, so you sell NOW and buy the dip to have more for long term

B) Going to skyrocket so HOLD

Which is it lmao

B please be b

trend just reversed and is going upward so id say the second

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW FUCKER.

RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT THE DEVS ARE PRESENTING IN FRONT OF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS:

>Microsoft
>Facebook
>Charles Schwab
>CitiBank......

A WHOLE ROOM OF FUCKING INVESTORS WITH MILLIONS, IF NOT, BILLIONS AT THEIR DISPOSAL SEEING THIS PROMISING TECHNOLOGY BEING PRESENTED BEFORE THEM.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT BOUGHT YET.

I SAW A BUY ORDER OF 350 BTC. JUST NOW.

WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU.

fuck it, i'll hold. it's the safer bet either way

GOOD LUCK DIGIBROS, LETS GET IT

i got like 70 dragon balls at 5 cents a piece.
hope i make some money.

Fuck it dudes I'm in

Live stream?

nice.

Proper nice

jk, life is a joke and i hate myself. The only way to correctly play crypto is to just throw money into it and hold for decades.

This will be such a disappointment kek

It's not for another 24 hours.

WHY DOESN'T THE PRICE EVER MOVE

Damn you missed out on the easiest 50k of your life

because it's a stable coin. It moons, slightly correct, is stable, then moons. consistently.

Do you see the trade volume?

It will rise, but not as fast like the shitcoins. This coin actually has substance.

This is a coin where if you miss certain moons you'll never be able to buy back without a significant loss.

You don't even know, I've been doing crypto for years ever since someone was giving away thousands free btc to anyone with a wallet. The winning move is to hold and come back years later, you might be making .2 btc profits off every trade but it pales in comparison to the profit I would have had doing nothing.
>1.1M dgb @.000000090
>1000eth@ mined
>822BTC for free from Veeky Forums
>4M SC@ .00000036

The list goes on, ive been in nearly every single coin of repute since it's inception and profited irrelevent sums compared to those I would have made if I got hit in the head and put into a year long coma.

Sold my ETC for DGB. Bought .6 BTC worth. LETS GO BOYS

Bless, moon mission is inbound

>822BTC for free from Veeky Forums

Who is this mysterious Veeky Forums?

it's not really whether or not it will moon, but when it will moon

etc will pass lightcoin in value very soon

Where can i keep an eye on this conference live?

I'll bite, what are some coins in their very early stages like the ones you identified in your greentext that if you had funds now you'd go long for a year?

>800 btc
Yikes that hurts to read

I don't know honestly, a year or 2 ago it was way different with huge 10-20% volatility swings within minutes so I was more focused on swing trading. As for what to buy now I haven't got a clue, if you throw a dart at the top 15 volume and wait long enough it seems like you can't fail.
>every single coin I have ever bought would have been a profit if I held long enough

It's not a loss until you sell.

Its literally nothing and nothing is going to happen.
t. DGB bagholder

i'm fine with this too, honestly

We don't exactly know where this will take it but hey at least the citi-desu is real. Holding since 60 sats.