How do I buy my first bitcoin?

How do I buy my first bitcoin?

Google you stupid sack of shit

/thread

Go to one of many trusted and safe sites such as blockchain.info, coinbase, kraken, localbitcoin etc. Register, set up 2 step authentication on your phone.
Purchase BTC using your card. Some require ID verification, others don't.

On blockchain u can purchase for 300€ without ID and you get it pretty instantly. Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot user!

Oh and if you want to start trading with it you simply transfer your bitcoin(s) to an exchange such As Bittrex and use it to buy whatever currency you'd like. If you plan on just buying some bitcoin and sitting on it you might want to look at some security options

fuck off to reddit with this helpful shit, you don't get upboats for spoonfeeding here loser

look you made this lazy fuck happy, great going

Just setting up my blockchain wallet now.

If someone asks for help, it's customary to help them, friend.

1) Coinbase, buy ETH
2) Transfer to Bittrex
3) Trade for BTC

Knob.

Buy siacoin user

so I have my wallet now and I've gone through all the verification/security stuff. so now how do I go about buying it exactly?

There should be a pretty big buy button somewhere on the site, maybe on the front page

Probably a stupid question, so sorry in advance. But should you use your real name with a bitcoin wallet?

My friend wants to use a fake name with his because he thinks bitcoin is illegal

From what I've seen you need to verify your identity so I don't think fake names would work.

I was just curious how you can pay anonymously with bitcoin since it's linked to your real name on the wallet

Increasing the demand of bitcoin and cryptos in general should be of interest to every1 who is holding these currencies.
What are you on about? Just being a tough guy for the hell of it?

>what is accumulation

You need $3000 in fuck you money, but you are probably too poor to afford that and if you can't afford it now, chances are you'll never have one full bitcoin in your poverty tier, nignog life. Why is this? Because 1 btc will be at 8k end of year, in 2020, 57k. Screencap this shit.

I've got 6k but with the way my bank account is set up I can only spend 1k total a day.

I dont want to make my own thread so hoping can answer this here.

I returned to the cryptocurrency have 3 years. I discovered clamcoin and recovered !$100 usd in clams. Should I just move that into btc? What did you guys do with your clams?

Wow, le edgy secret Veeky Forums klub

Verification is easier on Yobit. After you're verified, go buy 30000000KIDS and you're good to go.

Been trying to sort all this stuff out, think I've not got 3 wallets... and had to call my bank twice. So I've finally been able to verify my coinbase one, hopefully I can actually buy something soon...

Coinbase is fucked up today it seems. It won't remember my cards and when I manage to buy some BTC it doesn't get charged to my card.

yeah it was doing that for me took 4 attempts but I've not got to buy some btc and etc but I can't buy any more because of this weekly limit thing? how do I change/remove the limit???

>when I manage to buy some BTC it doesn't get charged to my card.
just checked coinbase says I've got the BTC and ETH but have no sign of the transaction on my bank... not sure if it's just slow or if something's wrong...