24h

>24h

>tfw only 120k dgb :(

I loaned 5k from my brother to buy dgb last sunday. Couldn't sleep last night desu.

It's gonna be 10k sats next week.

Not even a FUD but nothing amazing will happen to it
It might make it to 2200-2300 and that'll be it. Most previous times there was a conference or w/e it even dropped the price on some coins

Screencap this desu

That's going to be at least 12,000 soon.

Were you around when ripple had their conference with major banks in Asia?

What about the ethereum conference in may?

The result of this will be the same.

>major moon incoming

Only 30k here. Tfw.

It has to reach 35 $

Nah the big increase that got us up to 2600 was off the back of this news. People are going to hold until the conference is over, then when nothing miraculous happens there'll be a rush to the exit

I'm not trying to fud, I'm a dgb holder, but a long haul, not a panicky daytrader

Just how many bags of this is Veeky Forums holding? Every thread is the same shit but the chart doesn't lie. It's dead. Enjoy your bags

>enjoy your bags
I'm up 2500%.
I will gladly hold these bags, you fucking dingus.

Exactly this

>still 1850
>STILL

Yep, conference news is already priced in.

dump soon.

pssst

But the fact is that DGB is VERY likely to win something at the conference.

DGB will finish in last place and will plummet to 200 sats.

You will be left holding bags forever. Sell now before it's too late!

Merk here, get ready for the pump of your lifetime tomorrow. Me and the big boy whales will be making history.

- Merk

>there are retards on this board that will believe this and buy more digishit

Wrong, DGB devs will be arrested and executed and DBB will drop to -22BTC putting you in debt forever.

Believe me. SELL NOW

See, the only reason anyone would spend their time making these images is if they want people to sell their DGB, so they can pick up more coins cheaper..The same people have been FUDding the past couple of days and it is pretty obvious by now....

I'm only warning you, because I like you and I'm friends with you.

Sell now and enjoy your profit )

The whole market is down really, not just DGB

I genuinely believe that they have a good chance at winning, people need to realize that DGB's value in the long run will not come from the gaming integration but other characteristics.