You idiots are about to lose all your money, this is a bigger disaster than POSW. Get out while you can

You idiots are about to lose all your money, this is a bigger disaster than POSW. Get out while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

rewardspay.com/use-bitcoins-on-amazon
lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw got in at ATH
>tfw whales are gonna dump soon

On 10k of house money now. Hodl yolo

>buttmad losers who missed out FUDding

I have insider info that whales plan to dump heavily tonight.

As a dear friend, let me tell you, sell now before you lose all your profits.

Screencap if you don't believe me. I warned you, as a friend. Tomorrow you will lose all your money and you will think about this warning...

Sell now before its too late!

Merk here, i'm a well known whale. One of the most respected whales in the community.
Your source is lying or you are lying, either way your information is incorrect.
The big boys including myself, will be pumping this coin to break records.

- Merk

Merk is there a way to get in touch with you over a chat service

Don't say I didn't fucking warn you

You're an idiot

ok, but do you know if there is a way to get in touch with Merk?

why are you trying so hard to warn people?
what kind of kick do you get out of it?

yeah
kill yourself

Can anyone confirm the merkinator?

Because I'm not a kike and and I hate seeing subhuman scammers take advantage of low IQ innocents, DGB will keep steadily declining, there is no fucking moon and it's suicidal to hold.

DGB has a half billion dollar market cap you retard. You really think it's just a shitcoin biz pumped? It's going to be a top 5 coin you dunce.

>low IQ person calling others low IQ lmao

It has a 500M market cap because idiots have been shilling it as the next ETH for the past 2 months and people are easily fooled. Do you really think Veeky Forums is the only place on the Internet going crazy over this coin? Is Veeky Forums really the only place you refer to?

>it's going to be a top 5 coin you dunce
Thanks for the laugh.

Shoooooo sell or don't buy and go back to your other shitcoins

Try to get this idea through your thick skull and into your tiny brain- perhaps the reason DGB is promoted so much is because it's actually an amazing coin with groundbreaking technology, and has incredibly value as a CURRENCY.

BTC is now a reserve fund due to it's slow transaction rate, ETH isn't really great with daily transactions... DGB is used in physical stores all over the world as well as online to buy stuff NOW.

Are you retarded? Your FOMO fueled FUDing is laughable... there's still time to buy in you dunce.

>there are people that will actually read and believe this
If they do, they're a fucking idiot since you can literally buy shit on Steam, and fucking AMAZON with your BTC, where can you buy shit with DGB? Anyone here seen a DGB store in their daily commute or see a DGB button on Amazon?
>DGB is used in physical stores all over the world as well as online to buy stuff NOW
Where's your proof idiot????

>mfw we see these fud screencaps in 6 months

>If they do, they're a fucking idiot since you can literally buy shit on Steam, and fucking AMAZON with your BTC, where can you buy shit with DGB? Anyone here seen a DGB store in their daily commute or see a DGB button on Amazon?

You cannot buy stuff of steam or amazon with BTC you fucking retard, only with gift cards you acquire with BTC. Wow. Way to fuck that one up you idiot.

>DGB is used in physical stores all over the world as well as online to buy stuff NOW

Pic related you retarded fag kys

it's not a bad strategy desu, i mean, if i was a whale i'd want to accumulate DGB just as bad

>getting tricked by a handful of autists spamming hentai into buying a shitcoin that's at x100 above its moving average

BTC tx fees are what, $3 right now? It's never going to be used to buy stuff on a daily basis.

Because he wants to keep people off the coin.

Not because he is good to the people, but it decreases the price for him. The whales have been accumulating even at 1850/1900 - levels. Selling now is stupid as fuck, because the whales will take care of it rising at least to 3k tomorrow.

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT
>pic related
One article from fucking 2015 TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN does not equate "physical stores all over the world as well as online to buy stuff NOW"
Try again, oh wait you wont because you can't.

>Steam accepts bitcoin?

HOLD MY BEER

rewardspay.com/use-bitcoins-on-amazon
>Amazon.com does not currently accept the use of bitcoins directly on their website, but you can use bitcoins for Amazon product purchases by using your wallet to buy an Amazon digital gift card.

fucking faggot. You can use DGB in various stores in Germany and Japan, and on the digibytes market place for facebook, steam, amazon gift cards, etc.

literally kys.

There's an active group shilling DGB to be shit and encouraging humble anons to sell so they can buy up pre-presentation hype cheap and then profit off the 9th and 10th announcements.

If DGB was shit then why would they care? If you know a coin is shit you just ignore it, you don't autistically post about how terrible it is. They're actively trying to get your DGB for cheap - Check out them shilling in every single DGB thread up on the board, it's a coordinated attempt with vested interest.

this /thread

YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY FUCKING BAGS FUCK OFF

Yeah all these places accept Bitcoin

WordPress.com
Overstock.com
Subway
Microsoft
Reddit
Virgin Galactic
OkCupid
Tigerdirect
Namecheap
CheapAir.com
Expedia.com
Gyft
Newegg.com
Dell
Wikipedia
Steam
Alza
The Internet Archive
Bitcoin.Travel
Pembury Tavern
Old Fitzroy
The Pink Cow
The Pirate Bay
Zynga
Veeky Forums.org
EZTV
Mega.co.nz
Lumfile
Etsy Vendors
PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
Whole Foods –
Bitcoincoffee.com –
Mint.com
Bloomberg.com
Humblebundle.com
BigFishGames.com
Suntimes.com
San Jose Earthquakes
Square
Crowdtilt.com
Lumfile
Museum of the Coastal Bend
Gap, GameStop and JC Penney – have to use eGifter.com
Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
MIT Coop Store – Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
SimplePay – Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
SFU bookstore – Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations (lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
Shopify.com
Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
Naughty America – Adult entertainment provider
Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
LOT Polish Airlines – A worldwide airline based in Poland
Lionsgate Films – The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
Badoo – Online dating network
RE/MAX London – UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company

>You can use DGB in various stores in Germany and Japan
Name 5. No 3.
>and on the digibytes market place for facebook, steam, amazon gift cards, etc.
not only are those sold at incredible markup, but it's not working right now so no, you can't.

There's no other reason as to why they would come out in full FUD force like this. If they are not holding DGB, why would they care what happens to it?

Oh that's a good one

Going to dip my bags in your mum's mouth you little cunt.
Then she's going to slob my knob in my chameleon purple/red lambo.

lmfao

Replying this because it's true. I have zero interest in DGB, never got involved. Because I have zero interest, I dont bother with the anti-shilling. They are people trying to get you to sell or they're pissed because they sold early. Personally, I thoguht it was too alte for me to get into DGB