How the fuck do I withdraw my btc into fiat???

How the fuck do I withdraw my btc into fiat???

Localbitcoins would mean a massive loss..............

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/11/world/europe/germany-migrants-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cashing out
>ever
baka

Haha this asshole uses govt issued cuck bucks, point and laugh

Weak Hands McGee

Get a BTC credit card

>Localbitcoins would mean a massive loss..............

...how? Literally EVERY sell order there is above market price.
Just put one up and wait.

OR

Just cash out instantly DIRECTLY INTO YOUR FUCKING BANK from Coinbase, Kraken, or any of the five billion sites that do fiat trading

Why are you all so fucking retarded when it comes to cashing out?

This, coinbase goes directly back into your bank account dummy

Shapeshift

(Taxes)

Enjoy getting scammed and/or going to prison.

> Make America great again
> But others pay for the free stuff I get!
lol americans

why would you ever cash out the currency thats going to make us all billionaires for putting 20 into.

Maybe he already has like 10k BTC, but wants to withdraw like 10 BTC to buy a small car or something

>he thinks you can cash out

You're here forever.

This made me laugh way more than it should have, because it's true.

Once you are in, you can't get it out. What if you withdraw into fiat and BTC suddenly soars to a new ATH while you are left out in the cold? Or even worse, the next ether comes along and you completely miss it?

don't leave boy. Stay here it's warm and cozy.

btc IS fiat you nucoiner

You think your stupid paper kike dollars will be worth anything in 5 years? Everything will be in bitcoin by then

I literally never understood why people can't cash out

I've already cashed out plenty of gains to my bank account via kraken, what's so difficult?
How did you even get btc in the first place then kek

The fomo is real, but why not just be happy with several million? Why be greedy?

After 3-4 years of holding 1btc worth of a solid up and coming coin, you should be rich. At that point, pay off your debts, and just live frugally while you watch your coin grow year over year.

>getting into crypto without knowing how to profit

Buy gold with JMbullion and sell the gold

>mfw no capital gains tax on crypto where I live
Probably won't last, but one can hope.

Am I supposed to pay capital gains tax with Bitcoin or fiat? If I made millions in crypto how the fuck can I afford to pay the taxes in fiat?

Is this a stupid question? It probably is.

>buy house
>sell house

>now I have to pay the tax man 12,37% of that house

Income is realized when you cash out. As long as it's in crypto still you ain't gotta pay shit

But user, that tax money goes into important government projects like welfare for lazy people, farm subsidies, and bombing other countries.

>scammed and/or going to prison
>for withdrawals into your bank account

Guys I know you're all fucking neets with no real world experience whatsoever, but you know it's not illegal to make money, right?

>cashing out
>ever

Crypto is the future, bruh. nocoiners act like crypto is monopoly money, which is ironic, because the ACTUAL monopoly money is fiat bullshit.

What if I'm making purchases with BTC

Don't forget importing refugees to replace us!

If a refugee with no work experience in your country, no grasp of your language, ptsd, no connections whatsoever and mouths to feed can replace you, then taxes are the least of your worries you worthless NEET.

Nice autism, shlomo. I'm talking about my people as a whole. Suppress birth rates via high taxation to pay for the importation of shitskins who shit out 8 kids each to replace us. Not me, I mean *us*. The nation as a whole.

Even if you imported 100,000 refugees a year, which no western country has done, it forms less than 0.1% of your population. It's not like they can continue to have kids since costs for refugees tend to go up to your level after about a year.

This meme needs to die.

The EU has imported 5-6 MILLION refugees since 2015 you fucking retard. Most settled in Germany.

>Even if you imported 100,000 refugees a year, which no western country has done
What did user mean by this?

"About 280,000 new asylum seekers arrived in Germany in 2016, substantially down from the 890,000 migrants who, fleeing war or seeking economic opportunities, entered the country in 2015, the interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, said on Wednesday."

nytimes.com/2017/01/11/world/europe/germany-migrants-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0

I think it can be illegal to run an unlicensed money changing service however...

>Even if you imported 100,000 refugees a year, which no western country has done, it forms less than 0.1% of your population
Who's population? The number of shitskins brought into europe is significant. You're also completely ignoring the demographics. These are all young adult men. They may make up a relatively smaller fraction of the overall population of the country, but if you look at the demographics of young adults in places like Germanistan now, you'll see that they now make up a frighteningly large portion. It'll only get more severe when they have more kids and the older people die out.

> It's not like they can continue to have kids since costs for refugees tend to go up to your level after about a year.
Yes, the system is unsustainable. What's your point? That hasn't stopped governments from importing more and more against their people's best interests. They WILL continue shitting out more kids.

And if you don't think shitskin importation can't have a major effect, look at all the city centers in places like sweden or belgium. Or hell, look at the USA, which went from being >90% white a few decades ago to now being 60% white with white babies now being the minority.

I also have no idea what the other guy is talking about.
And now he complains about running an unlicensed money changing service.
WTF?
is that dude like 12 or something?