Can we make our own coin?

Honestly.....

What if I we could make our own coin(biz coin sounds lame) that we could pump and dump? Is that even possible?

I know through waves asset we could make a coin, but I think we should crowd source

I just want to drive a lambo by the end of this year. Can we all shill hard enough that we could all be mega rich?

Okay so here's the things well need...

website
Cool pics and shit
maybe some jargon about how we're the best
some white paper w/ a road map

nice graphics like all the cool icos have
waves, darcrus, like them

maybe mobile wallet (get into the app store)

faucet styled bs - maybe you have to type biz 10x times before it gives you XYZ coin to a mobile wallet.

Set up a few nodes to process our shit coin, bot some IG accounts for likes and get people talking about us.

Get a couple of biz brick mortar merchants to accept our coin?Where you can purchase chicken nuggets for some biz bucks, maybe some shirts and merch with logos

I think this could work, but we all need to work together somehow...

LMK how you want to proceed

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JJC48f
discord.gg/SJxJWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Bancor it should be easy

Kek I'm in

I'm thinking about spending my time to dev html5coin since it's so open. That said I don't know anything about coding crypto yet.

I'd be into this.

make a discord and we'll talk lol

make a discord please!
I'm into the idea, can help with graphic design / web design

The Chan coin for Veeky Forums merch and food. Kek, sounds sick.

OP i'm good at marketing / making memes (viral marketing) / web dev / photos / graphic design

if you're making a private discord contact me here please, would like to work on it

[email protected] is my temp email address

Veeky Forumscoin already exists and you can pump and shill it right now! It even has a great logo (which I don't have on my mobile)

We need a coin that appeals to the world
...not 100 nerds trading crypto

I'm interested so let's talk about it.

Discord link here.

discord.gg/JJC48f

So you want Veeky Forums to do something that literally every other crypto doetry to do (and fails...).
Ots already hard enough to buy shit with btc and you want some random shops to accept a coin associated with Veeky Forums?

KekCoin is love
KekCoin is life

If there's one thing about Veeky Forums over my years being here, it's that when the concentrated forces of this place come together, absolutely incredible things happen. We're getting an influx or normies, we already have a lot of people with knowledge here, why don't we play on it?

Shekelcoin
XSK

Calling it now

Discussion has began, get in here.
discord.gg/JJC48f

That's funny because 98% of all the shit coins out there that idiots like you have bought are doing this exactly

What's the point, we already got litedoge and beans

Expired link

discord.gg/SJxJWc