It's all in one bank.
Wut do?

None believe it.

Get out now while you still can

>open a vanguard account and put $850k into VTSAX
>$15k into crypto

Inheritance faggot.
I didn't make it myself.

Do it the other way around and you will be a billionaire.

I was thinking of buying some apartments to rent.
Decent ones are about 100k my city.

Do that, and this You'll be be sitting pretty, be prepared for volatility in crypto though

Invest in property and a "future classic" car that you can actually use and will hopefully go up in value

I know fuck all about crypto, even less than I do about buying flats.

>rent
Hope you meant airbnb.

No i meant rent.
Is airbnb better? Seems like a lot of fucking about though.

Fair, enough, put that amount instead into bonds or just add it to VTSAX. If you find it too difficult to get into an american index fund, try going for one in the UK, never go for mutual/managed funds, and never worry about stock market crashes - they're always recovered from.

Remember: Index fund, not mutual/managed fund.

I was thinking of buying a house in cash straight up, for about 300 - 400k to live in and the rest on 4 or 5 flats.

Why not mutual funds?
From what reading I've done, they seem less risky. Some of the companies have data on their average returns over decades.

lomocoin breh

Crypto you fuck

It's extremely difficult to beat the returns offered by an index like the S&P 500, analysts will always try puff their funds up, you're just paying extra to pay them to "manage" your money for you. You can put some towards a manged fund if you want, but focus on index funds.

I don't know man, I will feel more at peace at night knowing my money was in something physical like a building.

Check the rates, you can get a months rent in a weekend. The only problem (at least in Portugal) is hotels getting salty and trying to get regulation passed (forcing you to get licenses, etc.) don't know where bongland is at.
If you're in a place like Edinburgh that receives tourists I'd go for it eyes closed.
Another option some people do in university towns is rent to students from September to July, then have it up for tourists during the summer.

I'm from Manchester, a big university town.

Give 200 to me

Invest in ETH.

Do you hate money?

espers (dont buy on yobit)

you could make a solid $800k in a day

with that volume, and with the crypto market being where it is, it's better for him just to go for stocks

>Give or take a few.
okay I'll take a few.
1L1718A9Wn6gCs6gBdToE6zU73JfeWFs1v

This

This, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking peasant