>Fell for the Bone coins
>Fell for the lite doge coins
Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn and do it better next time.
Buy 1337 now.

Fell for the LiteDoge coins? You literally couldn't have lost money... Even if you bought at 15 sats, the 15 sell wall is about to break.

/thread

stop buying high and selling low, retard

You're a literal retard if you fall for Veeky Forums pump and dump schemes.

You should hand your money over to your parents

but Ldoge is doing pretty good ?

I fell for that one too

Buy ENV

Judging from that list you're probably holding DGB as well. You'd better get the fuck out, reduce your potential JUST level, and bear in mind that 90% of Veeky Forums are discord shills.

This. LiteDoge is no match for the other coins mentioned by OP, it's a totally different tier

MAD Coin bro

On Yobit.net, 2 SAT still early.

Exactly. There has been no point in the last day that you would have sold at a loss. This thing is hitting 25 in the next couple of hours (when the Americans wake)

I trust your quads, gonna buy 10k

buy vertcoin
hold it until next year

How to hell did you lose money on LDOGE?
It's still at ATH, and is constantly being renewed.
Iron hands user. There are trading bots making sell outs at lower prices and putting up sell wall as a tactic to scare off people like you.
Unless you're joining on the meme when the value has already +100%, only then will you have to be worried of dumping.

I was tired of all the memecoin and being lied to, so I looked for a good coin. I found byteball.

(also this is the best time to get some, because everyone will get .2 byteballs for each byteball they hold)

Buy BunnyCoin
Not trading against BTC
Potential for a pump in the next millenium

scammed again

real advise here, look at Sphre (currently ICO with 10% discount), Taas Team invested in there too.

>be me
>be 15
>runescape GE comes out
>hear stories and read techniques to get rich but only make small amounts here and there since no one says what items they are buying
>find merchanting group with a membership requirement of 100m (most of my money after playing for years)
>join them
>they tell me to buy as many torags skirts as possible
>were like 260k ea
>buy and hold
>price starts going down
>think I'll hold
>goes down to about 100k
>can't even sell for market price have to sell for like 80k ea
>feel like I got scammed
>maybe I just got unlucky but fuck those people. Choose your own coins mate based on research

>stratis
>xvg
>rdd
anything else?

How did you lose on ldoge? It was basically impossible. You would have had to buy at 15 then sell when it temporarily dropped to 13 for one hour. LIke you must have the weakest hands in the world.

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC

only 0.09 BTC left @ 2 sat, GET IN NOW

Stop buying shitcoins, dumbass. Buy ICO's and legit stuff. You will gain less that if you are lucky with pump and dump shitcoins but will gain for sure.

Buy ethereum, waves, iconomi, maidsafe etc.

STRAT and XVG is legit though.

Shoulda bought MOON and ESP2, still not too late .

>doesn't hodl
>expects to make x100 within hours, on every single investment
Who the fuck do you think your are? Some sort of inner circle hyperjew illuminati?

Never buy anything on YoBit.
That place is the wild west and a legit scam.
Any time you see a "GUYS 1 SAT GO" with YoBit attached, don't bother.

which one is the bottom one?

Are those altcoin prices in BTC or USD? Because they're VERY different things