placeholder until the real OP wakes up/CVM sugoi gains edition
CVM TO THE MOOOOOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
biopharmcatalyst.com/
stocktwits.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doing gods work user keep your eye on the symbols over 1.0 this morning in pic related

Any of these actually worth buying?

i only buy output from this algo

So you only buy the lines with output? how does it work?

That's just debugging output, it writes to a file, pic related

Forgot pic

why didn't you just make the normal thread?

we need to make like 3 a day, cryptofags do

The cryptoshit is getting out of hand. It is what this board was made for, but in the past months they've spammed away any actual discussion about finance. We need to hold the fort in this general.

I have crypto too, but actual finanace discussion would be nice instead of some spam bot saying some random coin followed by to the moon

Been researching rprx looks pretty good and has positive results in recent trials. Tried to get in at .38 but got rejected

Any moon missions I should be getting in on this morning?

Robinhood will never really come to Aus
feelsbadman

I've been holding ELTZ for a few months. CEO has kept his word. Acquisitions pending and a low float. It goes up and down every day. Only broke .01 a few times for a short while but it's sub value is .11 w/o pending acquisitions. I'm holding until it goes to zero or over the moon. It's something to look at one way or the other. Take a look. I think if you get in this low u can still flip it every other day for a profit if that's your play.

If you want to gamble just throw money at anything right now. If you want to be smart get comfy and watch Comey.

Sorry buddy.
I don't have the OP saved and I'm a phone poster so searching through vast swaths of cryptoshit in the archives would be hell. Just wanted to get the thread up anyway

Memorial Day Weekend edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

new thread

>VRX
>X

feelin good this morning boys

Where the fuck are you getting this from

Why's this?

So at the risk of sounding like a newfag (which I am), how can Comey's testimony affect the stock market? I mean I'm aware that political events do have an effect but how, in detail, does this work, using this case in particular as the example?