ARAGON moon

its like you neets want to stay poor. This is literally the future of putting up a new business and maintaining it

I just picked up some this morning before it broke $3. Hoping to see it hit 10 by the end of summer.

got shitloads of this.

what price did you buy? im a poorfag myself so just grabbed some of my btc stash , no regrets

Hopefully that 200btc sell wall stays up. I need more time to accumulate...

btc will probably make the market crash around august so then will be a good oppurtunity

used to be a poorfag myself, but got lucky I bought btc at the right time. I picked up ANT in the last few days, mostly between 2.00 and 2.50.

wat.

Was lurking ant for a while , was not really interested though. Just used their GUI application and i was blown away , insta bought.

it's a very solid long-term hold with huge potential.

Is it better than the website version? The website one is ass

Yeah it's pretty sleek, just checked it out myself.
Bought a couple hundred more, this shit seems so under the radar.

Fuck I wish I bought more. Only got 40 tokens At 99 dollars

dont fall for this meme Veeky Forums, literally 0 chance for adoption, trying to remove intermediaries by adding intermediaries? ROFL The aragon team isnt even using its own product

Yeah if you haven't bought any you're retarded. In at 2.10 and expect to hodl for a while, will definitely go up regardless of whether it gets adopted in the mainstream or not

Holding till christmass at least

haha better buy something like mooncoin right. removing intermediaries by SUBSTITUTING them with smart contracts. you know, what ethereum is all about...

it's in beta, more than most ICOs offer, but not yet finished... don't know why you FUD an actually good coin on a board full of memes.

He doesn't wont to baghold deflated memecoins

I was holding this shit for like 2 weeks while it slowly bled out and then when I sold , it mooned

damn

weak hands. I hope you learned your lesson boy.

what's 2 weeks in 8 years of cryptocurrency...like dust in the wind...

well there is nothing wrong in bagholding memecoins, I have some myself, but it's just sad if people get destracted from projects with actual usecases and a promising future. but anyway, I don't care...

True , board is full of empty pnd's

Why is it mooning?

Cause it's good tech

Download the GUI app on their site and see for yourself , still not finished but looks really good even so