XZC

Alright Veeky Forums, here's why you should be going balls deep in ZCoin:

-Best privacy coin. Uses the Zerocoin protocol, published by JOHN'S HOPKINS in one of the most cited cryptography papers in the past 3 years. Source: spar.isi.jhu.edu/~mgreen/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

- The Zerocoin protocol uses cryptographic statements so a person only knows that x coins were sent to their wallet.

- Full privacy coin. ALL other information about sender & recipient is hidden.

- Has active miners.

- About to be the first coin to implement the MTP protocol, which will prevent bot farms from flooding the market, and reward legit mining CPUs.

- Can "mint" coins from the public ledger into a private coin, hiding the owner.

- Bound to be picked up by edgy hax0rs and the drug trade.

- Better than Zcash, mints in seconds as opposed to fucking minutes: zcoin.io/zcoin-and-zcash/

- Autist dev team, solid tech, full roadmap: ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http://i.imgur.com/EtsbuXD.jpg&t=577&c=X6b2vqm9G_COgA

Vid: youtube.com/watch?v=aEbawhzhLqM

On bittrex now. Just about to buy a shit-tonne. Fire up those engines Veeky Forums. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile, VERGins are having trouble keeping it up. That's really going somewhere ey. ZCoin is where it's at now. Actually read the paper.

Yep I've already invested in it. Lace up your boots boys, a moon walk is imminent.

Who gives a shit about bot farms, inflation is still awful. Might give a quick rise and then will fall to the ground like last fall as soon as more and more coins come into the market. I lost my shirt once buying this shit months ago, not going to do it again.

Only cause you're a weak handed faggot.

READ the whitepaper, LOOK AT the roadmap, this is going big very, very soon once they get the MTP protocol up and running.

Problem is you idiots buy in early nice and low, then sell early too and miss the lift off. Learn to buy and hodl. This is one of the few that has solid math and tech behind it, (pic related, from the Johns Hopkins paper n the Zero Protocol)

Chart wise XZC is looking really good now actually. If you run a Znode you'll get part of the block reward too.

Veeky Forums only jumps on shit already at it's peak.

I thought buy high sell low was a meme at first, but some retards actually do this.

This is going to moon soon.

Yup, it just keeps rising.

Glad I got in early.

Yeah, it's pretty funny. This board is only raving on about coins that have already pumped.

Weak hands? I lost like 80-90% of my BTC buying BECAUSE I held waiting for a recovery and it never happened. I finally sold what pittances I had to make a rent check, I didn't have time to wait 9 months for it to bounce back up 10x to what I paid originally.

We were all conned, Gary was secretly dumping on all of us, probably Poramin too, and Reuben was lecturing us slackers how we need to be more vocal on twitter about Zcoin while the biggest investor of all Roger Ver wasn't saying a damn thing about it to help prop up the price, yet they gladly used his name to pump the coin.

Also Poramin claims to have been educated at John Hopkins yet everytime he gets confronted with hard questions he pulls the "sorry I don't speak english well" card like a typical chinaman.

Sorry but the whole coin's team is BULLSHIT and I won't support their con anymore.

Literally a cursory check on coinmarketcap would tell you that this shit stagnated wrt fiat for a month during the biggest bull market where every shitcoin went up.

I have to leave my house in 30 mins and it's rising

XZC though has been trending downwards for over a month, despite all the booms in altcoins.

Why is that? And why should we buy in now if it's looking like another Cripple?

>PoW coin

Aaaaand dumped. Another Chinese scam. Theres a reason why PoS is in high demand these days, just take a look at all the drama now involving BTC.

Oh and Roger Ver supports it too? Yeah that confirms my suspicions. Stay the fuck away from this garbage.

Set limit orders.

hahah. VERGin fudders btfo

What limit though?

Judge accordingly based on the trends. Can make some fantastic trades if you get it right.

And ignore the fudders, same faggots who keep repeating Swarm is a scam, when they have Vitalik's fucking dad on their advisory board lol.

Done. Chances are it won't even moon by the time I'm back anyway.

Balls deep famalam

As long as you set the sell limit for higher than you bought it for, you're quids in.

Just majority retards here only go for coins that are already mooning, thinking they're on for a safe bet, then end up losing out as it's already at it's peak lol.

Ignore these faggot coin recommendations. It's going nowhere and you know it.

DON'T MENTION ZCOIN

FUCKING NORMANS WILL BUY IN. I AM STILL ACCUMULATING.

>I finally sold what pittances I had to make a rent check

That theres yer problem! How many times have we learned to not invest money you can't afford to lose? Sux you didn't hodl.

lol exactly. Fucking idiots are the type to lose money on digibyte this weekend, selling the lows, buying the highs.

Soz mate. Liftoff in T-Minus 10 mins.

VERGin fudders in this thread are filling up their baths and preparing their razors. Down by 14.20% and dropping further.

Looking good, liking that market cap and chart. Bought 0.5 btc worth of these. Thanks OP!

Good work mate, let's send this sky high and show these faggots how it's done by making a profit. Idiots never listen until it's too late.

It's one of the few actually going up.

got in

This will go to top 10 within a year

Mark my words

Told ya.

Have you guys held?

3% INCREASE HOLY SHIT

>T-T-TOLD YA GUISE!!!

This shit already mooned, holding since 1$.

If you want a good coin get on ARK, it's still 1$ and might hit 5$ this month EASILY.

Of course. Out of all the privacycoins I know:

Monero - DOWN
Dash - DOWN
Verge - DOWN
ZCash - DOWN
PivX - DOWN
Zencash - DOWN

ZCoin - UP!

Might have missed some off that list. Not at home at the mo. Got my buy and sell orders set ready to make a mint when this moons.

Yup, holding ARK too, and voted in the Veeky Forums group.

This is a PrivacyCoin though, ARK isn't.

Ballpark of how high your sell order is?

Look on the higher end of the wall..

With nearly all altcoins being down at the mo (inc all the privacycoins), this one is doing bloody well to be up.

True. I'm just terrified of short selling with an order if I'm asleep and it moons far past it.

why the salt over Verge.
I want this coin to do well but you sound like you have just hit puberty

fuck it I almost dumped this just because this guy sounds like walking cancer

Set a buy order for just below whatever you sell for, it will likely drop down a minor amount, where you buy back in, keep the profit, and up you go. Sure ya don't get as much as would otherwise but easier to sleep without worry.

Non personally, I made a fucktonne of profit in it when people were mooning it last weekend. Just sick of all the Verge fanbois instantly dumping on this with all the "Waaa scam scam!" bullshit, (when it's the only PrivacyCoin up at the mo).

Great advice thanks

No problem friend. It's this sort of thing you want to be doing.

(Red arrows are sells, green are buys). Check dat last sell right on the edge of the dip heh. Then rebought back in.

OP STAHP

I have not finished accummulating!!!

The problem is, most are weakfags and sell EVERYTHING, soon as it drops a teensy bit (and make a loss), then get left behind as they can't buy back in without an even bigger loss lol.

Anyways considering it was down earlier, (along with everything else, and the privacy coins still are all down besides this), it's not doing bad to be up by 7.53% now! I keep selling, making a minor profit, and reinvesting it.

Problem is the fucking whales keeping the prices down across the board.

Lots of time yet mate. ALL the other privacy coins are down at the mo, so this one is the one to look at right now. It's going to go way higher than this! Spesh when the yanks are home.

Got in on this yesterday when they released the new version. Should be a good long hold

Gunna' do this now. Seems legit. My primary concern is whether I should always buy and sell for quick profit or longterm ride it out until it moons.

that was it?
that was your great big pump you pathetic faggots?

go back to your discord and re-assess shit because you suck at this

yesterday was the same story, you sad people

Hopefully! At least one of these privacy coins is going to take off big time. There's a huge market for it with the drug trade, and just those who want to be anonymous etc. (Some richfags will use it too to conceal their laundering).

Here's the Roadmap in GitHub: github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap

Both, just as I put above. As long as you buy back in for slightly less than you sold, and you sell AFTER it's gone up a lot, you'll always be making a decent profit, getting back in for cheaper (plus the profit), let it rise more, sell a bit, buy again, rinse and repeat.

As long as you don't sell too early and lock yourself out, you can stay in for the long hold too. If not confident that you'll not be locked out (without buying back in at a loss), then short term trade with a portion.

Or just buy and hodl. Risk/reward either way.

Just a friendly investor mate, no discord.

If you're a limp wristed faggot or just not happy, go and invest in one of the other privacy coins that are up at the minu-..oh.

is the ico over if not when does it end

oh you filthy nigger
u gon come up in 'ere n tel me
dat wit tree treads up on biz
on a shitcoin that ain' moved in the lawngessass tyme
dis wuz no shitty attem' atta pump

stankin' roodypoos the bunchay'all
u dismiss'd nigga

Thanks again. Might sound like a silly question, but if I want to put a buy order in just below my sell order, can someone not grab that order (which is a lot higher than the average order now) and go ahead with it? Thus I'm buying more coins now instead of when the price increases?

u fokin wot m8, I'll ruffin your muffin

>he's so impatient he can't even wait a few days
Will you ever learn, Veeky Forums?

Who is pumpnig this guys?

Lift off fellas

The coin will make me rich as fuck. Thanks famalams.