GET PAID TO VOTE TO HELP BIZ GET RICH: TEAMWORK

Hey you, yeah you, come help your fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen while also making yourself some money!

Here's how it works:
You need to have ARK for this to work, so get some ARK. The way this works is we need as much ARK in YOUR wallet as possible, because the more ARK in the collective Veeky Forums wallet, the higher we rank, we don't go up by popular vote, we go up by how much ARK is backing the vote. After you obtain some ARK, go download the Ark Client at ark.io
Then you need to create a wallet and WRITE DOWN YOUR DAMN PASSPHRASE, DON'T LOSE IT IDIOTS.
Send your ARK to the Ark Client and then go to the voting tab.
OUR DELEGATE NAME IS: biz
It costs 1 ARK to vote, that 1 ARK is then burned, and how ever much ARK is in your wallet gets added to our collective weight and then after enough people pile on we'll be able to reach the top 51. The top 51 delegates get to generate ARK, the Veeky Forums delegate give its voters a whopping 90% of all ARK created. The more ARK you own in the more ARK you make as long as you are voting for the bizArkpool.

GOOD INFORMATION:
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98

We have lots of anons on board, if your skeptical or have questions discuss with the anons and /yourguy/!MagnetW3NU ITT.

We're gonna make it brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
forum.ark.io/topic/141/bcboilermaker-delegate-proposal-to-board-the-ark/2
forum.ark.io/topic/163/arkfuturesmartnode-proposal
forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you the guy that was sharing free ark with everyone yesterday?

Bump for justice
Also, check my dubs on the other thread

Ranking: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
Delgate Monitor: explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
calc: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

I was supposed to help you a couple of nights ago and completely forgot.
Will donate later..

Bumping for teh fucking winz

i dont mean to be a dumb nigger but where do i buy ark. i dont see it on yobit or polo

>Will donate later..
The best part is that you're not actually donating

>or losing anything other than 1 ARK, which is burned for the vote

why should i vote for biz over a more profitable delegate?

Bittrex

Bittrex

someone explain this shit and i may donate. what is a delegate etc?

Because most of us got where we are because of the rest of us. Also 90% profit share for voters.

Also if you're voting for someone else just fuck off entirely.

Name a more profitable delegate.

You dont donate any money actually, see OP helpful links for a guide/explanation on the voting system.

Delegate will have the node to male you money if you vote for them. Biz needs more ark to be in the top 51 to get the node. We have plenty of votes but not much ark. We did jump 4 spots since yesterday to 54. We are almost making it guys! We need like 250k more ark! Then you get paid weekly so transaction fees won't eat up your pay out like it would if it was daily. BIZ will pay 90 percent to voters. Biz or die!

Delegates are nodes that get "voted" for, top 51 delegates "forge" new ark. If you're planning on holding ark longterm, and there's every reason you should as its a good coin, then you'd be getting around 12% ark year into your wallet if we hit top 51.

I don't think you guys are going to make it to 51 your down like 600k

Dude it's been less than a week to be right under 51...all we need is a whale or some dolphins

Please send crypto milk caps please

AHTwgnRiLWbVfYAFFjY7FXgsr2BdCgAXpX

This started with our node having 300 votes, that was just a bit over a day ago.

Its only been like 1.5 days actually

I've slept for like 9 hours for the past 4 days telling time is not my specialty atm

That's less than a week fag.

You know we need like another 400k ARK to get into the top 51, right? I'm not trying to doubt, but this needs to expand more

voted
Thanks for teaching me all this stuff Veeky Forums
Im not a richfag but im giving you my support
cheers.
if someone wants to donate ;)
BTC : 15rX17DNgYGofcBBtLnyStuHgZbvSCaHUe

alright thanks a lot senpai.

sent ;)

who do you think can help back us? any other boards? sites?

Voted last night! Ark is going places.

Twitter? I can try to spread the message to some crypto guys there that I know are big into Ark.

Idk, i think we could have a look and see if we can sway anyone that's in the 5 ranks leading to us.

Drop a thread on a reddit sub, or something.

This. Make someone with communication skills do it.

I'll try n get some bigger holders on board...

I'm giving this till the end of this week to see some real progress.

Solid idea, try and consolidate with some existing nodes.

>forum.ark.io/topic/141/bcboilermaker-delegate-proposal-to-board-the-ark/2
>Boilermaker's

>forum.ark.io/topic/163/arkfuturesmartnode-proposal
>Dude's name is Michael Hunt, just trynna make a buck anyone up to the challenge

I'll do the reddit thread, but i dont know if there'll be anything active

Awesome initiative!

Sorry for being stupid. If I buy Ark on Bittrex and use the wallet on their exchange can I just input that address? It would be the address I use to have people send me more Ark to. Thanks for the help!

Turns out Delegate #6: Jarunik, is one of the mods on the ARK Ecosystem sub.

Still go ahead you reckon?

im pretty tired

No you download the ARK client transfer your ARK there for safe storage and vote from there.

It's not that big and compared to other cliƫnt worked 10x faster for me.

We got almost 200k in less than 2 days. Stop doubting and start believing

I'll reach out to these guys. I think the 90% payoff will be a good incentive for them to switch. We'll see.

Small problem
reddit DOT com R / ArkEcosystem / wiki / jarunik

This guy has a serious rundown of his delegate, profit splitting, hardware on hand, and full plan to solve world hunger.

We need a delegate report, otherwise we'll stay stagnate.

Anyways, im going to sleep laters cunt c u tomato

The main hub for recruiting big arkers is at this link
forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates
Can we get together and craft a nice post convincing them to join the biz delegate? I'll post it as I run our delegate node and I'm already registered for the forum. But lets collaboratively write it ITT

Our main deal is we are all about lots of people joining in to beat the whales, I think thats a good baseline to use.

Pay me 200 ARK, and ill have the best proposal for you in 24 hours time. I just need instant contact with you

>this

We are doing good 200k is no small feat and will get the attention of some ark dolphins for sure.

Cooked up some bizARK images that will help newcomers

Voting Guide
bizARK Average Voter's Sample
bizARK logo
Confirmed Updated Vote power
Feel free to donate me some ARK
AKwqSbd9mhDYjdiVd6viwv8cNTUyx4haKr
(yet to receive any)

Keep it up guys, these are the moment I love Veeky Forums the most

We actually have a pretty big advantage when it comes to reaching top #51. Deligates around us are stagnant or are losing votes while biz is growing fast. We are the largest voter's group which will surely draw attention, it also means that if everyone we're to only invest in a little ARK we'd move miles up.
I've seen many generous anons help eachother get 1 ARK to vote, even sent out some myself.
We still have quite an amount to go but I have faith in Veeky Forums user magic.
Hope those starters can muster some, maybe even 20 ARKS could do a lot for the collective good.

tipped 5 ARK you're doing good work D3SIGN.

Lol at these fucktards falling for yet another scam on Veeky Forums

wow, its nothing.

lel

Wow thanks, received it instantly through our lightning speed trusty ARK network

I'd join in, but I dont have ark. Will see if I can do anything tomorrow.

Don't forget guys there are a few whales that are just waiting for us to get close to the 51st spot
Once we're within maybe 200k we'll get flooded with whales who wanted guaranteed earnings

That's actually a legit problem if that would occur.
90% payout could lure some whale bumping us int #51, but will also diminish our returns

Well with how many votes we have and how little ark we have per person I think we need a whale or two. Or a bunch of us become dolphins

As long as we don't get so many whales that we are thrown into the higher ranks it doesn't matter too much if a whale gets us to 51. The payout would be the same either way.

Explain the "scam". I don't think you understand how this works as the guy running the node ends up getting no profit if he fucks us. Unless you're just calling the coin a scam in general which is idiotic if you take even a single glance at their team.

and by fucks us I mean doesn't payout, in which case everyone ends up losing a whopping 1 ark.

It's no scam, he's just FUDDING, everyone get on board the ARK and vote for the biz node!