Which nation is objectively more intrinsically evil?

Which nation is objectively more intrinsically evil?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

France.

A nation can't be evil

That said, while the eternal anglo did a lot of bad things overseas, german autism catastrophically fucked western civilization in the span of like 50 years

So I'll give it to the germs

Bosnia

The Eternal Hibernian

the whole west is SATANIC

>germany
>ruined europe in 410, 1517, 1914, 1939, 2015
>only time it wasn't doing any damage was when it was divided and occupied 1945-1990

>britain
>spread civilization, liberty, culture and justice around the world

really makes you think

England = passive aggressive pussies
Germany = hard working autistics

They're basically the same state so you might as well ask which of the Hydra's heads is worst.

An*los , heck, ALL germani*s need to be genocided off the face of the earth.

there is nothing more evil than the eternal anglo

The green one isn't one nation, it's four nations within one state :^)

Do you see England highlighted on that map?

Fucking Americans

anglos are cancer on earth
no other nation is that disruptive, manipulative and spineless
you know what you can expect from germans, russians, frenchies etc
you can never trust an anglo
the slimy crooked teeth fucks, hope they sink into the ocean

>Implying the UK has ever done anything wrong,whatsoever
You Ary*ns need to get back to the Extraction Facilities.

Britain is like your regular, run-of-the-mill recurring weekly bad guy. You know what to expect from him generally, and while a threat that is never going to go away, can be managed. Germany, on the other hand, is more like a slumbering ancient evil that awakes once in a while to cause untold, catastrophic damage to not only Europe, but indeed the world, with ramifications that can last centuries or even millennia. So, Germany.

Both states are objectively the saviour of mankind

>>britain
>>spread civilization, liberty, culture and justice around the world
Wew lad
The diference is that briatin is evil beacuse they have literally no moral principles whatsoever and they never had while germany is evil because they have principles but they're so autistic about it that it always ends horribly

England

I'd say Belgium, Maybe Luxembourg

I believe personnally That while the brits are evil, at least it's an easily understandable one: Greed.
Germans Just go full autistic without any regard for anything, even their own victory, and for absolutely useless reasons.

Its the germanic gene
They only know to destroy, like niggers, only even worse because since they're white they do it on a much larger scale beyond tribal warfare

Germany is like a mindless psychopathic brute, although you could argue it's too dumb to understand what it's doing.

England on the other hand is sneaky and clever, and in many ways more dangerous, but you can reason with it based on its self-interest.

Thanks for the input, Omar.

Brittain is far worse since the eternal Anglo fucked up the whole world, from America to China, and for a much longer time as well.

Germany have "only" been evil for the last century or so, and have only fucked up Europe.

Nice spook.

This seems pretty on-point.

t. German

>Germany have "only" been evil for the last century or so

The HRE was far less warmongering than the rest of Europe, the thirty year war was the fault of outside powers and if it wasn't for France and Sweden northern Germany would probably have remained Catholic.

Reformation would have happened anyway.

No one cares Nigel, enjoy your tea and fuck off.

Germany= Detlaff
Britain= Gaunter O'Dimm

>the British Empire
>Spain
>France
>the Germanlands (notice how I said "Germanlands" not "Germany")
>Russia

They're all pretty evil desu.

True, only Poland is innocent out of all European nations

>northern Germany would probably have remained Catholic

That's not outwith the realms of possibility

A lot protestant areas returned to the papish fold after the council of trent

Spotted the Italian/Portuguese.

t. froggy

Germany.

England spread civilization and spawned the best nation on earth

Bourbon France?

Obviously Germany.
Europe gave us western civilization which is the greatest thing literally ever, and German people have been hell bent on destroying it ever since.
They very nearly succeeded when they destroyed Rome and spread like the fucking plague across western europe, but thankfully based nordic settlers conquered the Saxons and slowly built up power in the British isles. They tried again in WW1 and failed, and in WW2 they failed yet again.
But i think they're finally going to do it since PC culture has fundamentally destroyed the ability to criticize angela merkel despite her blatantly obvious attempts to bring germany down, and take the EU with her.

the gray nations

The eternal anglo

Germans are the natural source of all evil, Brits are only slightly bad because they were invaded by Germans so many times and became part Germanic.

Shit /int/-tier thread. Just post it there next time.

LOS CASTELLANOS somos la fuente de todo bien que ha pasado y pasará en este nuestro planeta.Nuestra PUREZA,MORALIDAD,AUSTERIDAD Y CASTIDAD son virtudes que recibimos del mismo ALTÍSIMO

Gee I wonder.

Britain : Ferengi

Germany : Dominion

Belgium.

this

taffies and jocks get out

You forgot the dirty belgians

why dont you suck hernandezs cock and kys amerifat